• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

HoennMaster

That's actually disappointing because I loved Toqger.

rocky505

Someone pointed this out on another forum.

Dino Charge - Ninja Steel - Zyuohger adaptation
Wild Force - Ninja Storm - Dino Thunder

We're going in reverse if Zyuohger is adapted.

I also hope Starninger's morpher is changed. I despise that Cheeseburger so much.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So they are adapting ninninger then (or how ever you spell it)?? That's good. I like the series. Just hope they actually balance it unlike in the original where it was all about the Red ranger in the beginning.

Last edited:

Ilikepiex7

Someone pointed this out on another forum.

Dino Charge - Ninja Steel - Zyuohger adaptation
Wild Force - Ninja Storm - Dino Thunder

We're going in reverse if Zyuohger is adapted.

I also hope Starninger's morpher is changed. I despise that Cheeseburger so much.

I actually liked the cheeseburger lol

rocky505

IGN have revealed a Synopsis for Ninja Steel and it sounds quite odd to be honest.

"Saban's Power Rangers Ninja Steel starts deep in space, where Zircon is the reigning champion of the most popular intergalactic game show in the universe, and monsters battle to prove who is the mightiest warrior. Zircon is determined to become invincible by controlling the mythical Spirit Crystal, which contains six supernatural Ninja Power Throwing Stars. The only thing standing in his way is a new team of heroic teenage Power Rangers who possess the Spirit Crystal. The evil Zircon sends his warrior contestants down to Earth to steal the Crystal, where each epic battle against the Rangers is broadcast throughout the universe. Together, the Rangers must master their arsenal of Throwing Stars, Zords and Megazords, each made of legendary ninja steel, in order to stop this evil threat and save our planet from destruction."

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
What? A game show villain? That's so insane and crazy it actually has me even more excited to see this adaptation. It would certainly fit the tone of it's sentai counterpart XD

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
That just sounds horrible IMO. Lord almighty. Really making me said they skipped Toqger now.

Yes please, it's dumb af.

They could have done the exact same thing to Toqger. Not like that series has a good reputation either.

HoennMaster

People are just fools. Toqger, especially the second half was great. And the game show format would fit Ninninger a little better than ToqGer.

So we all remember how about a year ago Ricardo Media, Jr. (Cole WF Red/Deker) was arrested and released after stabbing his roommate with a sword and killing him....well he's been arrested again and charged for that murder now.

It just dawned on me that Super Charge premieres this Saturday....really excited to see how it goes.

rocky505

A new trailer was shown at Toy Fair in the UK and it showed the Rangers in the Spino Charge Megazord Cockpit. So the Spino is no doubt getting used, I just hope Talon Ranger is actually used too. People are expecting Heckyl to be Talon Ranger as well.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So they showed a little preview clip on like Screen Rant or something. Apparently that Ice Monster is back and freezes Tyler's jeep which lures Ms. Morgan, Ivan, and Koda to see what's happening(I think the monster set a trap but not exactly sure). Ms. Morgan and Ivan get frozen too and Koda's getting frozen when the clip ends.

rocky505

Even if Sledge is dead, he could easily be brought back to life if Wrench's machine is still intact.

I'm glad Ice Age is back again. His design is my favorite of the MoTD from the first season.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Even if Sledge is dead, he could easily be brought back to life if Wrench's machine is still intact.

I'm glad Ice Age is back again. His design is my favorite of the MoTD from the first season.

I just can't buy that Sledge is gone, seriously him and the rangers never even had a proper battle. Plus the head guy in charge can't go down that easily.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
A new trailer was shown at Toy Fair in the UK and it showed the Rangers in the Spino Charge Megazord Cockpit. So the Spino is no doubt getting used, I just hope Talon Ranger is actually used too. People are expecting Heckyl to be Talon Ranger as well.

Was there ever any doubt of Spino not getting used? I'm sure they want to sell the toy of that guy. Plus why wouldn't they use Talon Ranger? They even gave him a PR name Talon Ranger. I'm sure he'll be used for something.

rocky505

Was there ever any doubt of Spino not getting used? I'm sure they want to sell the toy of that guy. Plus why wouldn't they use Talon Ranger? They even gave him a PR name Talon Ranger. I'm sure he'll be used for something.

Talon Ranger having a name doesn't mean he'll be used though. We've had many Toy Exclusive Rangers that were never used for example. Toy listing also show no sign of Talon Ranger merchandise, aside from the Spino Zord that is already out and we've already seen Silver's Figures.

rocky505

Wow, they actually screwed up.

Sledge isn't dead. You can clearly see his shoulder pad to the right of Snide in this image
90471adb27.jpg

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wow, they actually screwed up.

Sledge isn't dead. You can clearly see his shoulder pad to the right of Snide in this image
90471adb27.jpg

Thank god, they did him wrong with that death lol.

This episode was pretty good. It was nice to learn a little more about Koda and meet Shelby's dad.

Plus it seems like Prince Phillip might be sticking around for awhile so it will be nice to see him get some more action. Loved seeing Kendall kick some serious *** too.