• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

HoennMaster

My only problem with this was....there was no explanation of Iceage being brought back....unless I missed something.

I know monster suit recycling is nothing new..but they really need to stop using Necrolai's suit.

rocky505

IceAge and Stingrage never died after they were brought back to search for the Purple Energem. They just got caught in one of Albert's traps.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Ninja Steel has the bad guys broadcasting an intergalactic game show. Zyuohger has the bad guys play an intergalactic "Blood Game". Hehe If they want, Zyuohger's PR adaptation can have the Rangers be participants too, then the finale can be the two teams joining together to stop the broadcasts once and for all.

Ilikepiex7

Batinthesun youtube channel's waiting room episode 7 has our big mighty morphing and dino charge team up lol.

Too bad Koda meeting Tommy and Adam doesn't actually happen in dino charge

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I really liked this last episode, it was nice to see one of their parents having a more active role in the show(at least until Tyler's dad comes back). And thank god they figured out Heckyl is evil already, it was annoying seeing him act all buddy buddy with the gang.

That really had to be one of the weakest villains ever though, seriously it didn't even attempt to fight back.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Anybody see the new Dino Charge episode yet? One of my favorite and evil villains from Kyoryuger made his Dino Charge debut. Here's a clue, his head hurts quite often.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Zyuohger is great. Episode 1 & 2 has actual production budget haha the CGI isn't actually that awful now. Maybe it will later on, but good to see the 40th Anniversary looks like it has bigger budget than usual. Nice to see drones being used for action scenes. Not only does it make Zyuoh Eagle look good, it can also capture the other team members fighting on the ground. So far so good.

+characters are likeable (Amu and Leo rawr!)
+Yamato can actually act (unlike Takaharu)
+villain designs are great
+costumes are simple yet visually appealing
+Robot looks like a blocky mess but can actually move, and has a Rider Kick :O lol

rocky505

Zyuohger is great. Episode 1 & 2 has actual production budget haha the CGI isn't actually that awful now. Maybe it will later on, but good to see the 40th Anniversary looks like it has bigger budget than usual. Nice to see drones being used for action scenes. Not only does it make Zyuoh Eagle look good, it can also capture the other team members fighting on the ground. So far so good.

+characters are likeable (Amu and Leo rawr!)
+Yamato can actually act (unlike Takaharu)
+villain designs are great
+costumes are simple yet visually appealing
+Robot looks like a blocky mess but can actually move, and has a Rider Kick :O lol

This thread is for Power Rangers.

Here is Super Sentai's
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?639018-Super-Sentai-(The-other-side-of-Power-Rangers)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Aww, all the feelz. It's great to finally see Tyler reunite with his dad :). I wonder if they'll show him bonding with his zord??

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Aww, all the feelz. It's great to finally see Tyler reunite with his dad :). I wonder if they'll show him bonding with his zord??

Was that man Tyler's father? Wow he sure found the fountain of eternal youth. Power Rangers will have no middle aged men as rangers that's for sure.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Was that man Tyler's father? Wow he sure found the fountain of eternal youth. Power Rangers will have no middle aged men as rangers that's for sure.

You didn't hear Tyler call him dad multiple times lol?? And apparently bonding with an energem slows down the aging process.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I still don't get their decision to recolor Cyan/Aqua into Purple for a single scene in the opening theme.

Mainly because of the pose.

rocky505

Audition Paperwork for Ninja Steel has confirmed that Judd Lynn is returning as the Producer for Ninja Steel.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Audition Paperwork for Ninja Steel has confirmed that Judd Lynn is returning as the Producer for Ninja Steel.

Is that the guy who's doing Dino Charge and Super Charge??