• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Idk it is going to take a while for me to get used to the New designs. They look very extraterrestrial... too extraterrestrial

I'm gonna keep a close eye on Becky G

According to one source, they are of alien origin. I don't know why, but let's go with it for now.

rocky505

Ninja Steel is apparently getting a comedy duo like Bulk and Skull and Cassidy and Devin according to casting sides.

Ilikepiex7

Hopefully it's better handled then Bulk and Spike in Samurai and in sentai news Ohranger the sentai that was used for Zeo was announced by Shout Factory to the next sentai to get an English subbed release

matt0044

Hopefully it's better handled then Bulk and Spike in Samurai

With Judd Lynn, Dino Charge had a better sense of style so I'd say Ninja Steel's likely to keep that ball rolling.

BTW, I hope Dino Super Charge comes soon. I'm eager to see how they do the Silver Ranger and the Talon Ranger. Judging by the summaries, it seems Xenowing's not who he seems.

Last edited:

rocky505

Here's the Logo

CjYNcU1WEAAoZHc.jpg

shadowF

So I havent been caught up with the power rangers dino charge but has there been any references to past power ranger series?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So depending on how this power rangers movie goes, we could be seeing as many as seven sequels apparently.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
So I havent been caught up with the power rangers dino charge but has there been any references to past power ranger series?

In Dino Charge? No. There haven't been any references to any other Power Rangers seasons thus far. The only reference is that some people know the Power Rangers exist. And some don't. Beyond that? Nothing really.

rocky505

So Super Charge began airing in India and a big spoiler was revealed.

Silver/Xenowing isn't on Earth because he is searching for an 11th Energem. Talon Ranger is finally going to appear.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
To anyone curious, Brennan Mejia, aka Tyler the Red Dinocharge Ranger, was on American Ninja Warrior last week. It's not much but it was cool to see a Power Ranger in that competition. I can't wait for Dinocharge to come back. I miss it.

rocky505

Man Dino Charge needs to hurry up and return to TV with new episodes.

http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?31047-Power-Rangers-Dino-Super-Charge-International-Airings-Thread&p=1334549&viewfull=1#post1334549

Probably the best episode of Dino Charge so far! I'm glad the janky filler episodes are dying down now.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Any news on when Super Dino Charge returns?? I'm dying here :(...

rocky505

Any news on when Super Dino Charge returns?? I'm dying here :(...

Nope. Only thing that's been brought up is that the main 7 DC Rangers will be at Power Morphicon next month. Most likely for the reveal of the Ninja Steel Cast.

Super Charge has aired up to Episode 18 in India, but for whatever reason, they won't air the final 2 episodes. It's been around 3-4 weeks since 18 aired there.