• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

Ketaru

I'm going to be kind of disappointed if the 2017 movie doesn't at least reference Power Rangers origins in Koryu Sentai Zyuranger. Like how about a cameo by Takumi Hashimoto? Or a nightclub called Bandra Palace? Or Rita Repulsa humming "Majo Bandora"? Or a post-credit reveal that Megazord is sentient?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Any news on when Super Dino Charge returns?? I'm dying here :(...

Same here. I hope Dino Super Charge returns soon. And maybe we'll get a look at Ninja Steel too, maybe? Other then the movie, PR news has been very minimal lately.

rocky505

Your wishes have been received. Dino Super Charge returns on August 20th.

rocky505

Power Rangers Ninja Steel Cast Revealed!

CpwvDc-UMAAZTKQ.jpg

Ninja Steel Blue is Peter Sudarso(Yoshi Sudarso's "Dino Charge Blue" brother)

The Character Names

Red - Brody
Pink - Sara
Yellow - Calvin
White - Haley
Blue - Preston

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Power Rangers Ninja Steel Cast Revealed!

CpwvDc-UMAAZTKQ.jpg

Ninja Steel Blue is Peter Sudarso(Yoshi Sudarso's "Dino Charge Blue" brother)

The Character Names

Red - Brody
Pink - Sara
Yellow - Calvin
White - Haley
Blue - Preston

Yay!!! Red is the only one that's kind of meh to me. Is that how their costumes are gonna look though?? They look kind of cheap tbh. Hopefully it looks more polished on screen.

rocky505

A ToQger villain will apparently be in Ninja Steel as well. It's Nero. He was seen in the trailer shown along with Galvanax(Based on Ninninger's main villain Gengetsu Kibaoni)

The morphers aren't the swords like in Ninninger, but the Karakuri Hengen, now called the Ninja Star Morpher. The swords are called the Ninja Star Blade.

That makes me hopeful that they also end up replacing the Hamburger Morpher for Gold.

The Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=PhilQ5r6xO0

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The cast looks fine but I wonder if the Pink Ranger, Sarah right? I wonder if she'll be like Justin and grow during morphing scenes. Likewise I wonder if the White Ranger, Hayley, will shrink. Source material wise, Shironinger is pretty small compared to the others and Momoninger was taller. It's something I'll be curious to see, but watching the teaser trailer got me excited for this.

Ominous Wind

The cast looks fine but I wonder if the Pink Ranger, Sarah right? I wonder if she'll be like Justin and grow during morphing scenes. Likewise I wonder if the White Ranger, Hayley, will shrink. Source material wise, Shironinger is pretty small compared to the others and Momoninger was taller. It's something I'll be curious to see, but watching the teaser trailer got me excited for this.

Eh, nowadays the Sentai footage can be used in ways that the actors not being the same height won't matter. That or they just plain ignore it.

Anyway, I'm really happy for Peter Sudarso. When Yoshi choked up reading the card, I knew.

HoennMaster

I really hope this game concept isn't too cheesy. Honestly, Galvanax might as well be a PR exclusive villain. Kiaboni only actually appeared in like 5 episodes of Ninninger, so most footage will be original. Not that I'm complaining. I hope they use Gabi more than Ninninger did. Wonder if they will make Ariake his wife in Ninja Steel too and Kyueemon as his son.

That makes me hopeful that they also end up replacing the Hamburger Morpher for Gold.

God yes please. That things was stupid.

And yay for Nero appearing. I was quite disappointed that they skipped Toqger.

Yay!!! Red is the only one that's kind of meh to me. Is that how their costumes are gonna look though?? They look kind of cheap tbh. Hopefully it looks more polished on screen.

How do they look any cheaper than any other suits?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I really hope this game concept isn't too cheesy. Honestly, Galvanax might as well be a PR exclusive villain. Kiaboni only actually appeared in like 5 episodes of Ninninger, so most footage will be original. Not that I'm complaining. I hope they use Gabi more than Ninninger did. Wonder if they will make Ariake his wife in Ninja Steel too and Kyueemon as his son.

God yes please. That things was stupid.

And yay for Nero appearing. I was quite disappointed that they skipped Toqger.

How do they look any cheaper than any other suits?

Mostly the pants tbh, don't remember them looking quite so cheap in the japanese version.

rocky505

I don't think there will ever be a greater moment than this in Power Rangers.

CpxmDCOVMAAjrTi.jpg

I swear if they don't do a team up for Dino Charge and Ninja Steel, they're missing a great opportunity to do so.

Soniman

Break the Limit
To be honest I'm kinda annoyed we haven seen a Mega force/Dino Charge Team up even if the Mega force team is as interesting as wet paper

Then again we haven't had a proper non anniversary Team Up since SPD so it's probably a pipe dream at this point

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So that episode was okay. It was nice to learn a little more about Shelby but other then that the episode was pretty meh to me. Hopefully the next few episodes aren't so filler like.

rocky505

The final 2 Episodes of Dino Super Charge will air in France on September 9th and the Episode Descriptions have been revealed for them.

Ep 19.Alliance and betrayal

Poisandra and Sledge marry, and it offers to Poisandra the dark energem as a engagement ring. To get rid of Snide, Sledge entrusts him a mission on Earth, but Snide seizes the dark energem before leaving. The Rangers, with the help of Heckyl, face Greenzilla eggs that hatch in the four corners of the Earth ...

Ep 20. Dino Extinction

The Rangers discover that dark energem was not destroyed. Sledge decides to leave Earth orbit, to move it away from the sun, freeze the planet's inhabitants and seize energems. The Rangers manage to destroy the dark energem, but it creates a black hole where the ship rush of Sledge and Earth. With the ultimate power of energems, Rangers arrive back in time to when The Guardian crashed on Earth and entrusted energems to dinosaurs. They arrive in time to face Sledge and Fury and eliminate them. The course of history is changed. Each returned to his day and Rangers realize that the museum is not a Dinosaur Museum, but a zoo dinosaurs. New adventures await!

rocky505

The final two episodes aired in France just a few minutes ago.

Here's what happened in the episodes from YellowAccel on Rangercrew

Episode 19:

- New intro. No Heckyl or Snide, just Sledge and all the Rangers
- A dinosaur egg is found in Amber Beach. Riley, Shelby and Tyler were sent to take it.
- The Dark Energem is Poisandra's new ring. Sledge plan to kill Snide. But Snide heard that.
- Kendall say the egg is alive, but it's not from Earth. Heckyl is at the Dino Cafe. He say once again that the end of the Earth is near and he reveal Sledge's plan. 6 Greenzilla's eggs are in different countries. He say there is nothing good left in him but Shelby wonder why he helped them. She think Heckyl is good while Snide is evil, but he doesn't believe her.
- The Ranger destroy the egg they had in the lab. The eggs start to hatch everywhere around the world.
- The morph from the new opening with the Dino Saber and Keeper. Kendall morph as well just to say she's gonna stay at the base. But helmetless Kendall...
- Heckyl want to enjoy his last day on Earth. That's where the scene with his blue shirt is from.
- It's Sledge and Poisandra's wedding. Poisandra wear a wedding dress and Sledge have a white tuxedo. A green rat ruin the wedding and Poisandra fall in the cake.
- Snide steal the Dark Energem. He want to found the eggs. Wrench say one of them is in the museum.
- A little girl is searching for her mother and Heckyl help her. He realize that he isn't evil anymore.
- The Rangers defeat the Greenzilla one by one. All Sentai footage of course.
- Snide arrive at the Dino Museum. Snide discover the base.
- Keeper protect Kendall but he is hurt. Snide destroy the crystals where the Rangers keep their Energems.
- Kendall fight against Snide. She get her *** kicked but Heckyl save her.
- Snide try to get back to Sledge's ship but the other Rangers are back. Snide call the Magna Beam, but Sledge refuse to help him because he is too busy with the wedding.
- The Rangers use the Ultrazord and their weapons to defeat Snide. Heckyl use his powers as well.
- Sledge and Poisandra are married. Sledge realize the Dark Energem was stolen and send Fury to take it back. Heckyl say he want to help them to destroy the Dark Energem.
- Kendall say the base is attacked by Fury. Keeper is still in the base.
- To be continued.

Episode 20;

- Vivix and Spikeballs at the museum.
- Green tentacles were in the eggs. Sledge will use them and his ship to send the Earth far away from the Sun since he sold the Earth.
- Boring unmorphed fight against the vivix.
- Fury VS Keeper. The 5 main rangers save Keeper. The other arrives. Fury run away.
- Sledge send the usual "I'm evil and i'm gonna tell you my plan".
- They need to destroy the Dark Energem to unlock the true powers of the Energems.
- Chase have an idea. They ask to the people everywhere around the world to help them. Several minor characters appear.
- They use mirors, the Plesio and Ptera zord and a satellite to focus the light of the sun on the dark energem and destroy it.
- Keeper say the dark energem was destroyed but it create a giant black hole. Oh, and Heckyl is in the cockpit.
- They use the power of the energems. They demorph and throw them in space. Blablabla, we can travel through time blablabla.
- They are in the past. James, Tyler, Philip, Kendall and Heckyl are missing.
- The past version of the bad guys discover the Rangers. Keeper's scene from the first episode.
- The rangers meet past Keeper. They explain him why they are here. They bond once again with the Energem. The others are still missing.
- Sledge and Fury are here. The Rangers morph.
- Keepeer fight the vivix with the Rangers. Fury VS Ivan. He win easily since he already know his attacks.
- Tyler switched the Energem with a bomb. Fury is destroyed --'.
- Sledge fight against Tyler. He is about to kill Tyler, but Chase save him.
- Giant Sledge. He is surprised to see the Ranger know the "Magna Beam".
- The others are in Sledge's ship. Unmorphed fight. They send the ship into the sun with the giant Sledge (Remember the giant net where Sledge kept all the meteorites ? That's what killed him XD)
- Keeper say Koda and Ivan can go back to their era. Keeper create a portal and they go back their era. The others go back to the futur.
- Keeper send Zenowing and Heckyl in another futur where they can protect the Dark Energem from Archanon. Heckyl is now a Keeper thanks to... Keeper. And they are probably BFF since they wear the same clothes XD
- Chase want to go back to NZ with his sister. Riley got a message frim his brother. Kendall say the rangers can stop calling her "Miss Morgan". Shelby say she want to stay with Tyler after her studies and James want to start another adventure with his son.
- There is an emergency at the museum. Dinosaurs are alive. They all work at the Dino Zoo now and they have to take care of a Triceratops because he have an indigestion

THE END.

Here are my opinions on the finale

-No Talon Ranger is a huge disappointment! I assume he was planned to be used early on as his name is in the Dino Charge Morpher toys and is listed on one of the Nickeldeon site's games for Dino Charge in the coding.
-The season is obviously set in a different dimension, like RPM. Dino Thunder would never have happened had the dinosaurs survived and those meteors didn't wipe them out as the Dino Gems came to Earth on a meteor.
-How Sledge died just sounds so lackluster. I honestly would've preferred them using Deboss's final form as a transformation for him and used some of the Sentai footage of that final fight.

There's probably more things that will bother me, but I would have to see the episodes to find out instead of reading basically what happens.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
The final two episodes aired in France just a few minutes ago.

Here's what happened in the episodes from YellowAccel on Rangercrew

Here are my opinions on the finale

-No Talon Ranger is a huge disappointment! I assume he was planned to be used early on as his name is in the Dino Charge Morpher toys and is listed on one of the Nickeldeon site's games for Dino Charge in the coding.
-The season is obviously set in a different dimension, like RPM. Dino Thunder would never have happened had the dinosaurs survived and those meteors didn't wipe them out as the Dino Gems came to Earth on a meteor.
-How Sledge died just sounds so lackluster. I honestly would've preferred them using Deboss's final form as a transformation for him and used some of the Sentai footage of that final fight.

There's probably more things that will bother me, but I would have to see the episodes to find out instead of reading basically what happens.

Just one scary thought....Since Dinosaurs never went extinct and Dino Thunder wouldn't have happened and therefore it will be written out of canon since Dino Gems were made by the meteorites, it will be harder to make the Kyoryuger vs Go Busters movie since they will ahev to somehwo re explin the Dino Thunder series.
In a more positive thought maybe if they end up adapting Kyoryu vs Go Busters they could use Deboth's Final Form as Sledge's Revived form, and in conjunction with giving the Dino Thunder Rangers a new backstory, I mean Toqger isn't getting adapted but unlike Go Busters, characters like Baron Nero are appearing in Ninja Steel and I'm 50% sure that more Toqger villains (Like Madam Noire, Marioness Morch, Emeror Z, Schwartz, Doctor Mavro and Miss Gritta) will do. I mean the movei could be a huge hit and attract back older fans

Last edited:

manga raw

I think in 2015 people might react negatively to the black ranger being black and the yellow ranger being Asian, even though it was just a weird coincidence that happened because roles were recast originally.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So they recast the yellow ranger in ninja steel:

[IMG139]http://cdn1us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/2016/09/power-rangers-ninja-steel-yellow-ranger.jpg?itok=RWuvF43K[/IMG139]

New guy is Nico Greetham.

Not too bothered since I actually like the look of the new guy more tbh. Now if only they would recast the red ranger it would look perfect lol.

rocky505

Honestly, these random subplots have been making these episodes of DSC kind of dull lately... Why add a random restaurant rating woman in an episode that should have purely focused on Heckyl/Snide and Arcanon and his crew? Same for today's episode, even though the Tyler and Shelby relationship intensified, I saw no point in doing the random New Zealand band stuff.

We're in the homestretch of episodes right now, but these subplots just kill some of the momentum of an episode.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Honestly, these random subplots have been making these episodes of DSC kind of dull lately... Why add a random restaurant rating woman in an episode that should have purely focused on Heckyl/Snide and Arcanon and his crew? Same for today's episode, even though the Tyler and Shelby relationship intensified, I saw no point in doing the random New Zealand band stuff.

We're in the homestretch of episodes right now, but these subplots just kill some of the momentum of an episode.

Agreed. Subplots should be kinda done at this point if we're gearing up for the finally of Dino Super Charge. And let me just say I haven't enjoyed Dino Super Charge as much as regular Dino Charge. It's not terrible or anything, but Dino Charge felt more organized.