• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
I think I might be the only one whose favorite series of Power Rangers was Wild Force. I've always preferred the more creature based Sentai/Rangers series.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think I might be the only one whose favorite series of Power Rangers was Wild Force. I've always preferred the more creature based Sentai/Rangers series.

Nope, Wild Force is definitely my favorite too <3!!!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
FINALLY!!! It's finally back <3!!! I liked the new episode, it seems like they stepped up the fight choreo a bit which was nice and I really like Levi so far, he brings a good balance to the team and his singing was actually really good :).

The only downside was Monty and Victor, god they are so annoying like go away -_-...

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
The only downside was Monty and Victor, god they are so annoying like go away -_-...

Agreed. I cannot stand Victor and Monte, they are annoying af. I felt, ever since they were first introduced, they are a just a really bad version of Bulk and Skull but at least Bulk and Skull were funny, Victor and Monte aren't annoying and I wish they'd just go already.

Also, I read the plot for episodes 11 and 12 and they both sound interesting, I can't wait to watch them.

There is also something else I need to get off my chest about episode 12. I'll put it in a spoiler so if you don't know, you won't be spoiled though.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you are not surprised that Levi ends being Brody's brother. I also knew from the beginning Aiden was going to emd up being the 6th ranger and when Levi was introduced, I had a feeling he was going to be revealed as Aiden. I was just wondering how long ot would take them to tell us that.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Aww, this episode was really sweet. Glad Preston stood up to his dad and made him remember. Also nice to see Brody's brother although judging from the recap of episode 11, hopefully he's being mind controlled and not really evil.

Edit: Just read the spoilers for episode 12 and I knew it!!! I knew from the beginning that Brody's bro would be a ranger.

Last edited:

rocky505

Some info about the 25th anniversary is going to be revealed at New York Comic Con this October.

It most likely has something to do with Super Ninja Steel since some past Rangers were in New Zealand a couple of months ago.
The weapons for MMPR Red, Time Force Red and Dino Thunder White were also seen in photos on set for Super Ninja Steel. All three of those Ranger's actors were some of them that were in New Zealand(It was Rocky's actor, not Jason's)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So today's episode was pretty damn awesome. the fight sequences and combo's were on point and it looked like they just used more of a budget for this episode, I guess since it was a plot episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

rocky505

There's no way we'll get Midoninger. She was only used once and that was in a special, not even a movie.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Aww, this episode was so sweet <3!!! I teared up when Aiden(Levi) and Brody were reunited and sang together :)!!

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I have to say, last week's episode was my favorite episode so far. I swear, I couldn't help but smile like an idiot when Levi realized he is Aiden and he came in to sing with Brody. That was just so darn cute, I loved it.

I missed most of today's episode, only got to see the last five minutes of it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So have any more new episodes aired ahead of time??

rocky505

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes, episode 20 aired earlier this morning. So we're done with Ninja Steel until the holiday specials air. The holiday ones will air on September 21st in France. So we'll be done with Ninja Steel next week, at least in non-English.

Link to details of Episode 20. MAJOR spoiler warning!
https://www.powerrangersnow.com/ninja-steel-episode-20-spoilers/

Wait your last post had up to 14 posted and now it's at 20?? Wow, did they do marathon or something??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Spain aired 2 episodes every weekend. 19 was Saturday and 20 was Sunday for example.

Ah, well I just read the spoilers to the finale and am curious what's gonna happen next since their powers seem to be gone. Which series are they adapting for super ninja steel?? Or are the suits gonna stay the same this next series??