• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

rocky505

Yep they will be the same. They already finished filming months ago.

Ilikepiex7

the next sentai trademark name seem interesting considering they have two different names trademarked one about cop team and a team of thieves. Too bad this season is going to be skipped based on how power rangers has been picking seasons.

rocky505

the next sentai trademark name seem interesting considering they have two different names trademarked one about cop team and a team of thieves. Too bad this season is going to be skipped based on how power rangers has been picking seasons.

The skipping comes down to which toys would sell better to kids between 2018 Sentai and 2019 Sentai. That's why they picked both Dino Charge and Ninja Steel instead of Go-Busters and ToQger.

They were right thinking Ninjas would sell better than trains, but they ended up screwing up in many ways with the Ninja Steel toyline resulting in the sales declining.

-Made the Auxiliary Zords exclusive to repainted Megazords
-Turned the Power Stars into terrible foam discs that break very easily. The terrible sells resulted in stores already putting them on clearance and stop stocking them.
-The laziest main morpher since Samurai. The Power Stars don't even spin!
-They removed the Dragon head shuriken from the Megazord, thus making the Dragon Formation look terrible.
-The only Lion Fire Zord is nearly 2 feet tall and too large for the Megazord and also costs $100USD.

Some people believe the toyline has been so bad because Bandai also had to focus on the movie toyline though.

The skipping comes down to which toys would sell better to kids between 2018 Sentai and 2019 Sentai. That's why they picked both Dino Charge and Ninja Steel instead of Go-Busters and ToQger.

They were right thinking Ninjas would sell better than trains, but they ended up screwing up in many ways with the Ninja Steel toyline resulting in the sales declining.

-Made the Auxiliary Zords exclusive to repainted Megazords
-Turned the Power Stars into terrible foam discs that break very easily. The terrible sells resulted in stores already putting them on clearance and stop stocking them.
-The laziest main morpher since Samurai. The Power Stars don't even spin!
-They removed the Dragon head shuriken from the Megazord, thus making the Dragon Formation look terrible.
-The only Lion Fire Zord is nearly 2 feet tall and too large for the Megazord and also costs $100USD.

Some people believe the toyline has been so bad because Bandai also had to focus on the movie toyline though.

Another reason why certain seasons of Super Sentai are skipped for being adapted into seasons of Power Rangers is due to Nickelodeon's stupid 20 episodes per season rule. If was not for that rule, certain seasons of Super Sentai would not be skipped for being adapted into seasons of Power Rangers.

rocky505

Another reason why certain seasons of Super Sentai are skipped for being adapted into seasons of Power Rangers is due to Nickelodeon's stupid 20 episodes per season rule. If was not for that rule, certain seasons of Super Sentai would not be skipped for being adapted into seasons of Power Rangers.

I doubt it. It would still happen since Samurai debuted 2 years after Shinkenger while Gokaiger was airing. The only way they could've fixed it, had they had 40-50 episodes in a year, would be to skip Goseiger entirely and move to Gokaiger a year after it went off the air. Had they done this, we would be on Zyuohger right now and had no seasons skipped, aside from Goseiger.

rocky505

Sorry for the double post, but this is huge news for next season. They released a trailer for the remainder of Ninja Steel and a tad of Super Ninja Steel.

SLEDGE AND COMPANY IS BACK!

Link to the Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QYrrt-CaRU

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Sorry for the double post, but this is huge news for next season. They released a trailer for the remainder of Ninja Steel and a tad of Super Ninja Steel.

SLEDGE AND COMPANY IS BACK!

Link to the Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QYrrt-CaRU

God I hope this means some of the Dino Charge rangers appear, I miss them <3!!! Hopefully at least Tyler, Shelby, and Koda :D!!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I mostly like the pink rangers when I watch power rangers shows. Sometimes the villains make me laugh too. I don't think I take it as seriously as a lot of other people, but they can be entertaining at times :)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm glad we're getting to the finale cuz honestly I've had zero interest in the past few episodes :/...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ugh, really why this break before the finale?? Come on already *sighs*...

rocky505

The finale aired last Saturday. Now all that's left is the Christmas episode. Here's hoping Super Ninja Steel tones down on the comedy because it was overdone the moment it started.

EnglishALT

I am just wondering is anyone following the comic book? I lost track of the show around Neo, but the comic series that is now out is amazing. Especially the reveal of the "Original Rangers" from the 60s.

While I have not read the comic book by Boom Studios, I do know a few things from it have appeared in the cell phone game Power Rangers Legacy Wars. The few things being Lord Drakkon, the Black Dragon zord, and the Zord Graveyard.

EnglishALT

I would highly recommend it, not only for expanding the early Mighty Morphing lore, but adding things like what happened to the Green Psycho Ranger, and making Power Rangers seem more like an international super hero team instead of just focused on Angel Grove.

Ilikepiex7

The first images of Patoranger vs Lupinranger suits and first megazords are out. Pato team starts Red, Green, and Pink. Lupin starts out Red, Blue, and Yellow.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I finally got around to catching up on the final episodes of Ninja Steel. It ended pretty good. My only hope is that the fights get way better in Super, they were pretty lacking here.

rocky505

Super Ninja Steel arrives on January 27th.

[video=youtube;O_F-UOvuLBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_F-UOvuLBc[/video]

So Cosmo and Odius appear to be the only survivors so far. I still think Galvanax will also return near the end of SNS.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Super Ninja Steel arrives on January 27th.

[video=youtube;O_F-UOvuLBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_F-UOvuLBc[/video]

So Cosmo and Odius appear to be the only survivors so far. I still think Galvanax will also return near the end of SNS.

If he does, hopefully the final fight will be better, it was pretty lame tbh.