1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Power Rangers

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by SmartD, Nov 23, 2012.

1. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

The first season finale was cool though I'd say it seemed to be more of a set up for the next season where the real endgame begins.

2. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

Galvanax will be back. Cliché return at the end of Super Ninja Steel so they can use more Sentai footage. I'm just curious as to what role Sledge is going to play.

3. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

Something is being announced tomorrow for the 25th anniversary according to the Official Power Rangers Twitter. We usually learn about the next season around now with casting for it starting in the spring and being revealed in August at Power Morphicon. Aside from a Kyuranger/Zyuohger adaptation announcement, I'd like to see a movie sequel announced or an actual Power Ranger video game that isn't trash or mobile only.

4. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

I can't wait to see the fart jokes in the Kyuranger adaptation of Power Rangers. Zyuohger has no chance of being adapted. Maybe it's a blessing...for that series I mean. Ninja Steel has been lackluster for me. I guess Ninja Storm will remain the only true ninja season of Power Rangers, because the Ninja Steel rangers hardly ever do anything ninja related.

5. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Pft, the big announcement was the rerelease of some BS mighty morphin toys, come on guys -_-...

6. Judge Mandolore Shepard

Judge Mandolore Shepard Spectre Agent

If you read the ariticle, it states that something will be revealed at the 25th of each month of this year. That was only the first reveal.

7. 1rkhachatryan

And a shitty *** one at that lol.

8. rocky505

9. gentwoer

gentwoer Well-Known Member

Not only is it the 25th anniversary of Power Rangers but 20th anniversary of Power Rangers in Space aka the best season of the show.

Might be due for a rewatch

10. rocky505

11. Judge Mandolore Shepard

Judge Mandolore Shepard Spectre Agent

12. Skiks

Skiks MUCH RESPECT

This is a big change but I'm sure they aren't selling like they used to.

13. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Usurper

Going to start bingewatching Wild Force in a few minutes. It's probably one of my favorite Power Rangers installments (although it's kind of a guilty pleasure due to the super-preachy environmental message all over the place).

14. rocky505

15. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Usurper

Now I have to watch Go-Busters somehow. I thought Saban was skipping over that series permanently!

16. Skiks

Skiks MUCH RESPECT

Go Busters has some great mech battles and a good series in general.

17. rocky505

As long as Enter isn't wiped out of existence like Basco was with Super Megaforce and Dark Buster is used, I'll be happy. Green Hippo making an appearance would make me even happier, though that's not likely going to happen.

18. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

I think Enter's likely to come and hopefully he gets a human form too. Given the Morphing Grid is the main focus of our enemies, perhaps he and Escape are villains who can morph into Rangers themselves with Dark Buster coming into play.

It would be cool too see the Dobutsu Rangers come into play as, say, auxiliary rangers for other branches of the agency who appear on special occasions. Hasbro and Saban would wanna market all they can.

19. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

And we just continue to be further and further behind Sentai now. :rolleyes:

20. 1rkhachatryan

So guessing they're setting up for Madam Odious to make evil rangers of her own using the galactic rangers ninja stars.