1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Power Rangers

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by SmartD, Nov 23, 2012.

1. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

And it's over, meh is the word I would use to describe it. It wasn't amazing but it wasn't terrible either. Just an average season at best. I'm honestly happy the new saga is coming, hopefully it improves.

2. Ilikepiex7

Ilikepiex7 Well-Known Member

New dinosaur sentai is confirmed, so get ready for the 4th dinosaur themed power rangers team with the same starting 5 colors of dino charge, wrist morpher like dino thunder, and a mix of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of mighty morphin.

Go Power Rangers dino something in 202x

3. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

There's also Zyuhoger, Kyuranger, and Lupinranger/Pataranger, and if they want to continue to go back and adapt skipped Sentai, ToQger.

4. 1rkhachatryan

OMG!!! This new season is epic!!! I am so stocked, it already feels like a completely different show <3!!!

5. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 ^Probably Steven Universe?

my only issues were
    roxie and blaze being copied instead of brainwashed/possessed (ala jarrod), it felt like a bit of a cop out for ravi/devon to not have to actually fight their loved one/rival respectively, and Evox's introduction being literally "I AM EVOX, MUAHAHA!"
    , otherwise it was a great episode and a huge step up from the mostly mediocre to terrible neo saban era (DC/DSC as the exception)

6. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

Finally, something good happening with the Power Rangers tv show. For the first time in ages I want to actually watch the show again. Nice season opener.

7. 1rkhachatryan

Episode two was great too!! The weaknesses were kind of meh but I think were handled well enough. Overall, this series is looking great. Plus at least the comic duo did something right in this episode so they weren't totally useless.

8. mehmeh1

so, the true test begins, can they handle episodic stories? and the answer is (drumroll.......................)
    yes, this was a pretty great episode, especially for an early focus on zoey, who was the one who needed it more, as we got to know devon and ravi more through eps 1 and 2, but not much with zoey (or nate for that matter, who also got some good focus and interactions with the cast). (copy pasted from gamefaqs) However, I found a few missed opportunities here and there, like ravi just being like "roxie?", then devon tells him she's just an avatar......and then the whole thing continues as if that never happened, I just hoped ravi showed some hesitation on attacking her or something, though then again he didn't throw any attack against him and he was the first to leave, so they may be holding that up for later. The other one was that devon and his father didn't really interact much at the end, completely ignoring how he disappeared from the car in episode 1 and not giving us any resolution with that, they looked perfectly fine with each other, again, as if their conversation in ep 1 and devon escaping and not being back for at least a few hours (or however long eps 1 and 2 took) never even happened

9. 1rkhachatryan

Ya'll we have our 5 rangers!!! I'm so happy for Nate, I'm loving his character so I love that he's the gold ranger. Wasn't expecting another Robot ranger but I like that Nate has a brother now :).

10. mehmeh1

so, the list of non-earthling-human rangers now is:
    • the 5 aquitar rangers (I legit only remember delphine and aurico's names)
    • trey of triforia
    • phantom ranger
    • blue centurion (does he count?)
    • andros (well, he's a human, but not an earthling)
    • maya
    • OG magna defender (does he count?)
    • karone (same as andros)
    • trip
    • kruger
    • kat
    • mac
    • tyson
    • sentinel knight (does he count?)
    • robo knight (does he count?)
    • zenowing
    • mick
    • steel
    Also, Colby Strong (Blaze) did an AMA on reddit, he says season 2 will be crazy

11. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

Anyone have the full death toll from Shattered Grid?

12. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Not sure if we usually cover these in this specific thread,, but Pua Magasiva, who played Shane Clarke/Ninja Storm Red, has passed away.

13. 1rkhachatryan

Do we have a return date yet for this show??

14. Judge Mandolore Shepard

Judge Mandolore Shepard Spectre Agent

15. 1rkhachatryan

16. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

Robert Axelrod, the voice of Lord Zedd and Finster, has died.

17. 1rkhachatryan

Just watched the finale for the first season of beast morphers. Overall, I think the show was pretty good, but hopefully they raise the stakes in season 2.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  18. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Samayo Kiri, Keeper of the Gates Ethereal

I think you mean "stakes", unless there's some Power Rangers slang I'm missing.

1rkhachatryan likes this.
  19. Ilikepiex7

Ilikepiex7 Well-Known Member

The sentai airing in japan while we have Beast Morphers season 2 will have the classic Red blue yellow green pink color core five but green is the second girl and yellow is male.

20. 1rkhachatryan

We got another dino season coming up next ya'll!!! Also did anybody catch a premier date for season 2??