• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

Well I am feeling disappointed that Ryusoulger got chosen to be the next season to be adapted for Power Rangers, With Ryusoulger getting adapted, Zyuohger, Kyuranger, and Lupinranger vs Patranger join Toqger for being skipped in getting adapted. However I will NEVER give up hope that Toqger will be adapted

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well I am feeling disappointed that Ryusoulger got chosen to be the next season to be adapted for Power Rangers, With Ryusoulger getting adapted, Zyuohger, Kyuranger, and Lupinranger vs Patranger join Toqger for being skipped in getting adapted. However I will NEVER give up hope that Toqger will be adapted
They can always go back and adapt those series, given that they did go back and adapt Go Busters after they initially skipped that series.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Do we know when the rest of Beast Morphers season 2 is going to come to Netflix?? I want to finally finish it, I've only watched some of it and want to see if it ends well.

Speaking of Power Rangers on Netflix, I am not happy that at the end of this month, beginning of next month over seven hundred episodes of Power Rangers from Alien Rangers to Dino Super Charge are going to be leaving Netflix.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Speaking of Power Rangers on Netflix, I am not happy that at the end of this month, beginning of next month over seven hundred episodes of Power Rangers from Alien Rangers to Dino Super Charge are going to be leaving Netflix.
It's gotten me thinking that Hasbro is going to create their own streaming service.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Almost the entirety of Power Rangers' back catalog has been removed from Netflix, along with other 90s Saban era series like Big Bad Beetleborgs and VR Troopers. Only the first season of MMPR and Beast Morphers remain.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Weird how the new season is premiering this month and the ending of the last season still isn't on netflix lol.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
We're now actually at a point where Super Sentai is more accessible to Western audiences than Power Rangers is.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Officially premiere day, let's see how this new series goes lol. The little preview they released looked good :).

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
btw is this series only going to be 1 season long? Since apparently the Nick contract expires this year

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
First episode was surprisingly good. Let's see if they can keep it up.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
my favorites remain to be MMPR until the next iteration. the In Space is the absolute best IMO, liked the costume design and they had some nice arc. the psycho rangers and the TMNT crossovers were great though TMNT was a bit awkward to say the least but im a TMNT fan. it was also the end of Zordon era. there was also a banned/cut pied piper monster forcing pink and yellow to use more common kinetic weapons to fight the badguys until they got their morphers back. the seasons where the megazords were destroyed also were highlights to me. i still pop by to see the PR series providing they arent doing reruns...

Has anyone been keeping up with the comic? This week's edition with the start of the Eltarian war really got me excited for this arc.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya'll there's going to be a third season of Dino Fury :eek:!!!!

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
That's why P2P torrent is valuable although its illegal. It takes forever sometimes and the entire 3 seasons of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers takes up lot of space. But i have all of the series on a portable External Hard-drive

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I just finished season 2 of Dino Fury on Netflix and wow, they really shocked me!! Some of the twists in the final episodes actually surprised me, especially the stuff about Amelia's past, like wow!!!

Also just hearing gay characters talk about being in love in power rangers :eek::eek::eek:!!!!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
So sad :( . He was my favorite Power Ranger. Just really cool.