• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Audition Paperwork for Ninja Steel has confirmed that Judd Lynn is returning as the Producer for Ninja Steel.

Power Rangers Ninja Steel?

Wow. I remember MMPR when it first "came out". Watched all the series up until Ninja Storm :3

Might give the newest one a try. Dino Charge had a great opening too.

rocky505

Is that the guy who's doing Dino Charge and Super Charge??

Indeed it is.

It sucks that we're taking a break from new Dino Super Charge episodes this week, but what's even worse is that we only have 2 episodes left until the hiatus begins...

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Indeed it is.

It sucks that we're taking a break from new Dino Super Charge episodes this week, but what's even worse is that we only have 2 episodes left until the hiatus begins...

Only two episodes until the hiatus? I dislike the long hiatus's. Now what can I look forward to on Saturday morning?

rocky505

Path Light

I am not sure who is the Silver Dino Charge Ranger

rocky505

I am not sure who is the Silver Dino Charge Ranger

No one knows as of this moment. There's one likely candidate, but they still haven't showed up in the show.

This weeks episode was odd to be honest, and of course Kendall once again has to share her Megazord's cockpit... I liked how they forgot to edit over the obvious Kyoryuger on the baseball bat during the Megazord battle too XD

Dino SuperCharge has honestly been quite lacking so far compared to Dino Charge. Hopefully this means something big is coming later on in the season.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
This weeks episode was odd to be honest, and of course Kendall once again has to share her Megazord's cockpit... I liked how they forgot to edit over the obvious Kyoryuger on the baseball bat during the Megazord battle too XD

They also didn't edit out the "Deboth" on the mooks' baseball suit and baseball bat.

Though the Kyoryuger one is still a much more glaring mistake. With the "Deboth" one, it was hard to see and the scene was too fast, but the "Kyoryuger" one is so easy to spot, and wasn't a fast scene.........

Dax

Legend
How do you guys feel about Rita's look? I sort of like it, yet it geels so far away from who she was in Mighty Morphin.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
How do you guys feel about Rita's look? I sort of like it, yet it geels so far away from who she was in Mighty Morphin.

I feel like it's more appropriate for Trakeena or Camille.

rocky505

I'm glad it's not goofy looking like her original self and sentai counterpart. Hopefully this is a sign that she'll actually fight instead of sitting in her moon base every day.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Let's be honest, Rita looked pretty terrible in the original. The movies version makes her look like a badass which is what the movies need to do to make it more adult friendly while also keeping it kid friendly. Plus I mean ENOUGH time has passed where they can redesign stuff from the originals and make it more 2016 friendly.

SmartD

Rita's new look in the upcoming movie makes me think of Poison Ivy. Makes me wonder what the rest of the villains will look like.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
It looks nothing like Rita but I guess that's the point. She looks like something out of Mortal Kombat or something. It's different but I' not complaining. Like it was said above, maybe she'll actually get to fight. Unless you count her Sentai counterpart Bandora, she never actually fought rangers.

rocky505

Big spoilers were leaked on Canal J's website(The channel PR airs on in France)

http://www.canalj.fr/La-tele/Series...s/Dino-Super-Charge/Zenowing-Le-Ranger-Argent

Silver Ranger

Before, Zenowing(Torin from Kyoryuger) was Keeper's apprentice. He went on Earth after the asteroids, at the time him and his dinosaurs went extinct. At the end of each battle, he leaves behind Zords in order to protect the Energems he didn't find yet.

Sledge

His return surprised everyone... mostly Snide and Lord Arcanon(Lord Chaos??)! But what was Sledge doing during all this time ?

rocky505

More Dino Super Charge Summaries have came out too.

9. Besties 4Eva!
Shelby's lifelong friend Erin starts to take credit for a song that Shelby wrote when they were kids. But when Erin starts to take credit for the work of the Pink Ranger, she quickly realizes how dangerous it can be to claim ownership of someone else's work.

10. Gone Fishin'
The Silver Ranger contacts Kendall from the far reaches of space to let them know where the location of a new Zord. When Singe and Fury intercept the message it becomes a race to see who can get there first.

11. Love at First Fight
Poisandra's magic paint and brush are exactly what Beauticruel needs to make any guy she desires fall in love with her. Heckyl devises a plan to make the Rangers fall in love with her so he can steal their Energems

12. Catching Some Rays
The Rangers discover the cave where Koda and his family once lived. Questioning the wise words of his Grandfather, Koda opens a section of the cave he was told to never enter, allowing an ancient monster to escape.

13. Recipe for Disaster
Chase is determined to master a dessert recipe from New Zealand, when a food critic visits the Dino Bite Café. Meanwhile, an evil monster comes to earth to find the Energems and takes control of the Zords and Megazords.

14. Silver Secret
Tyler joins Shelby in auditioning for an open spot on the popular New Zealand band, The N-Zed Boys. Meanwhile, an ally arrives, but not before the Rangers suspects he has an ulterior motive.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster