• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

gentwoer

Sentai fans if I want to get into Sentai but I want to watch it LEGALLY and I don't want to dump like $50 on dvds which of the 5 series currently available for streaming on Shout Factory TV should I start with? Zyuranger, Dairanger, Kakuranger, Ohranger, or Megaranger?

So during yesterday's episode of Power Rangers HyperForce on Twitch, there were some very interesting announcements. First off next week's episode will be HyperForce crossover with Shattered Grid. The guest will be one of the creators of the Power Rangers comics by BOOM Studios. Then at Wondercon on the 24th, there will be a special HyperForce variant cover.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I just can't believe that Go-Busters is being adapted. When I first found out about this I thought it was a joke. Then, I found out that it's for real. What the? I thought that Go-Busters was being skipped for good. Looks like ToQger may also be adapted in the near future.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The shows going on hiatus again, isn't it -_-....

matt0044

matt0044

rocky505

I need to get used to the new look of the forum lol.

But has anyone else kept up with the Power Rangers' Comics? The Shattered Grid Arc began the other day and it began with a bang!

Lord Drakkon actually killed Tommy! Jen from Time Force is also involved so far.

EnglishALT

I need to get used to the new look of the forum lol.

But has anyone else kept up with the Power Rangers' Comics? The Shattered Grid Arc began the other day and it began with a bang!

Lord Drakkon actually killed Tommy! Jen from Time Force is also involved so far.

The Power Rangers' Comics as a whole have been utterly awesome, the whole Lord Drakkon story line has been great and the story about the 1960s Rangers team was... utterly dark.

rocky505

I got Issue #26 of the Boom MMPR comics Wednesday. Shattered Grid is getting better and better.

Drakkon took out the Samurai Team with only Lauren getting away. Jayden and Ji are nowhere to be seen and this takes place after Xandred is defeated. Drakkon also uses Ninjor, who he has captive, to modify his powers by adding other Rangers' to his. Now his suit has designs similar to the Samurai suits.
latest

I can't wait to see him possibly take out teams with unique designs, like Mystic Force who have capes.

There's another comic coming out this Wednesday, the 2018 Annual, that is also involved in Shattered Grid and focuses on other teams, like Zeo and RPM.

Just a heads up, this Tuesday at 6 PM Pacific Time on HyperRPG on Twitch is part 2 of the season finale of Power Rangers Hyperforce. You do not want to miss it.

Last edited:

rocky505

I bet that Power Rangers is moving to Discovery Family.
They’re not. That channel barely gets any views and would be a mistake being put on there. Nickelodeon would still be better.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
They’re not. That channel barely gets any views and would be a mistake being put on there. Nickelodeon would still be better.
Hasbro now owns the franchise and it would make sense to put the show on their own channel.

rocky505

Hasbro now owns the franchise and it would make sense to put the show on their own channel.
No it wouldn’t. Far less people have the Discovery Family channel. MLP doesn’t even break a million on there and it’s the most watched show on Discovery Family. Hasbro would lose money doing that. Plus Nick still has the airing rights for 3 more years.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't suppose now that Hasbro owns things, they can work with Nick to change the airing schedule can they??

Also has there been any news about a possible return date for the series??