• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

rocky505

Super Ninja Steel is set for return on August 25. A 25th anniversary episode will also air 3 days later on the 28th, a Tuesday, with returning Rangers. Tommy, Kat and Wes are the only confirmed returning Rangers so far.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Super Ninja Steel is set for return on August 25. A 25th anniversary episode will also air 3 days later on the 28th, a Tuesday, with returning Rangers. Tommy, Kat and Wes are the only confirmed returning Rangers so far.

OMG finally it's coming back, seriously it's been forever.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
They showed a new preview with all the confirmed rangers in their suits, this is gonna be awesome!! Especially since it's ranger vs fake ranger :).

Here's everybody I believe:

So excited to see Gia, Koda, and Trent again :D!!!

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Here's some random facts about this special:

Tommy, TJ, and Wes are the first rangers to appear in three different anniversary specials (they previously appeared in Forever Red and Legendary Battle)
Trent and Gemma are the third and fourth Disney era rangers to appear in a Saban season (after Scott and Casey) and are the first non-Red Disney era rangers to appear in a Saban season.
This is the first time that Rocky and Kat have appeared in the series since Power Rangers Turbo, which released back in 1997. This is the longest gap between appearances for any ranger, at 21 years.

Last week NWay revealed who the next five rangers that will be added to Power Rangers Legacy Wars between now and October. Here they are:
Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger)
Anubis Cruger (SPD Shadow Ranger)
Antonio Garcia (Samurai Gold Ranger)
the Ranger Slayer
Jack Thomas (Yellow Hyperforce Ranger)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's gonna be awesome to see Koda and Preston interact since they're brothers in real life. Maybe they'll make a reference to Preston being a descendant of Koda's from way in the future lol.

rocky505

Notice how there are no clones of Gemma, Koda and Wes in the trailer, yet there are for everyone else. It's obvious for Gemma and Koda as they're from different dimensions and were probably called in to help by Wes.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I just watched the new episode. It was pretty good tbh. The new zords were cool and I liked how the final attack was the rangers themselves proving that they aren't helpless without the zords.

Last edited:

HoennMaster

*crawls out of hiding*

Really looking forward to the anniversary episode tonight. It's going to be awesome to finally see a real team-up episode after 11 years. Super excited that Kat is back for this episode. Really curious as too why they chose her Turbo powers over Zeo. Not that I mind because I like Turbo better, but her Zeo powers were the only ones she never shared. Either way, just happy she is back.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
For the life of me I could never really get to like the show. I was eight when it premiered and I became bored watching the episodes. Nothing in that show made sense to me and it always bothered me that the Black Ranger had to be played by a black actor while the White Ranger was played by a white guy and the Yellow Ranger had to be Asian and it seemed like unintentional subconscious racism to me. And I was the type of kid who would watch just about anything on tv including QVC!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
For the life of me I could never really get to like the show. I was eight when it premiered and I became bored watching the episodes. Nothing in that show made sense to me and it always bothered me that the Black Ranger had to be played by a black actor while the White Ranger was played by a white guy and the Yellow Ranger had to be Asian and it seemed like unintentional subconscious racism to me. And I was the type of kid who would watch just about anything on tv including QVC!

Hahaha let's just say a lots changed since you last watched bro. The new seasons are nothing like the first series.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Hahaha let's just say a lots changed since you last watched bro. The new seasons are nothing like the first series.
Yeah. I just have no interest in the series. I respect fans of the series though. Some of the earlier toys of the first series were rather weird and random though.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah. I just have no interest in the series. I respect fans of the series though. Some of the earlier toys of the first series were rather weird and random though.

If you wanna watch a great series that's really diverse and different, I suggest watching Dino Charge. You can honestly watch any of the new seasons because they don't really connect to each other but I think Dino Charge is one of my faves in general.

rocky505

Man the anniversary episode was great! Such a big improvement over Legendary Battle.

The episode starts off and reveals that Tommy has a son named JJ. At the end of the episode it is shown that Kat is most likely the mother as Tommy and Kat are shown jumping into the portal back home holding hands for a split second.

I really wish they would've used Dinomaru from the Ninninger movie this special was slightly based on, but I'm fine with the Falcon Zord returning. Tommy's new morpher was also cool and allowed him to transform into all but one of his suits(Turbo Red). I wonder if any of the others who have multiple powers have a Master Morpher too?

My only big gripe is how rushed some of the episode was. This special would've been much better as a 2 parter in my opinion. It was also great to see people who haven't returned before, like Rocky, Kat, Gemma, Trent, Antonio and Gia.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This episode was epic!!! It was awesome seeing some familiar faces, although a little bummed my faves didn't get a stand out moment but at least Gia had some lines so I can't complain too much lol.

Ilikepiex7

The comic event ending was pretty lame but Whatever-we're-calling-it-Megazord was kind of cool seeing zords from multiple seasons combined.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Anybody know when Super Ninja Steel is ending?? Honestly it's become boring to me at this point, hopefully the new series will be better under Hasbro's hand.

HoennMaster

There are five episodes left, and usually seasons end Mid-November, sometimes early December. No word that I've seen on Halloween or Christmas episodes.