• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
And it's over, meh is the word I would use to describe it. It wasn't amazing but it wasn't terrible either. Just an average season at best. I'm honestly happy the new saga is coming, hopefully it improves.

Ilikepiex7

New dinosaur sentai is confirmed, so get ready for the 4th dinosaur themed power rangers team with the same starting 5 colors of dino charge, wrist morpher like dino thunder, and a mix of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of mighty morphin.

Go Power Rangers dino something in 202x

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
New dinosaur sentai is confirmed, so get ready for the 4th dinosaur themed power rangers team with the same starting 5 colors of dino charge, wrist morpher like dino thunder, and a mix of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of mighty morphin.

Go Power Rangers dino something in 202x
There's also Zyuhoger, Kyuranger, and Lupinranger/Pataranger, and if they want to continue to go back and adapt skipped Sentai, ToQger.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
OMG!!! This new season is epic!!! I am so stocked, it already feels like a completely different show <3!!!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
my only issues were
roxie and blaze being copied instead of brainwashed/possessed (ala jarrod), it felt like a bit of a cop out for ravi/devon to not have to actually fight their loved one/rival respectively, and Evox's introduction being literally "I AM EVOX, MUAHAHA!"
, otherwise it was a great episode and a huge step up from the mostly mediocre to terrible neo saban era (DC/DSC as the exception)

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Finally, something good happening with the Power Rangers tv show. For the first time in ages I want to actually watch the show again. Nice season opener.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Episode two was great too!! The weaknesses were kind of meh but I think were handled well enough. Overall, this series is looking great. Plus at least the comic duo did something right in this episode so they weren't totally useless.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
so, the true test begins, can they handle episodic stories? and the answer is (drumroll.......................)
yes, this was a pretty great episode, especially for an early focus on zoey, who was the one who needed it more, as we got to know devon and ravi more through eps 1 and 2, but not much with zoey (or nate for that matter, who also got some good focus and interactions with the cast). (copy pasted from gamefaqs) However, I found a few missed opportunities here and there, like ravi just being like "roxie?", then devon tells him she's just an avatar......and then the whole thing continues as if that never happened, I just hoped ravi showed some hesitation on attacking her or something, though then again he didn't throw any attack against him and he was the first to leave, so they may be holding that up for later. The other one was that devon and his father didn't really interact much at the end, completely ignoring how he disappeared from the car in episode 1 and not giving us any resolution with that, they looked perfectly fine with each other, again, as if their conversation in ep 1 and devon escaping and not being back for at least a few hours (or however long eps 1 and 2 took) never even happened

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya'll we have our 5 rangers!!! I'm so happy for Nate, I'm loving his character so I love that he's the gold ranger. Wasn't expecting another Robot ranger but I like that Nate has a brother now :).

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
so, the list of non-earthling-human rangers now is:
  • the 5 aquitar rangers (I legit only remember delphine and aurico's names)
  • trey of triforia
  • phantom ranger
  • blue centurion (does he count?)
  • andros (well, he's a human, but not an earthling)
  • maya
  • OG magna defender (does he count?)
  • karone (same as andros)
  • trip
  • kruger
  • kat
  • mac
  • tyson
  • sentinel knight (does he count?)
  • robo knight (does he count?)
  • zenowing
  • mick
  • steel
Also, Colby Strong (Blaze) did an AMA on reddit, he says season 2 will be crazy

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Not sure if we usually cover these in this specific thread,, but Pua Magasiva, who played Shane Clarke/Ninja Storm Red, has passed away.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Do we have a return date yet for this show??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Just watched the finale for the first season of beast morphers. Overall, I think the show was pretty good, but hopefully they raise the stakes in season 2.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Just watched the finale for the first season of beast morphers. Overall, I think the show was pretty good, but hopefully they raise the stacks in season 2.
I think you mean "stakes", unless there's some Power Rangers slang I'm missing.

Ilikepiex7

The sentai airing in japan while we have Beast Morphers season 2 will have the classic Red blue yellow green pink color core five but green is the second girl and yellow is male.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
We got another dino season coming up next ya'll!!! Also did anybody catch a premier date for season 2??