• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

powerful emerald team

yazzel

fear the elements!!!
okay then it's gonna be fire blast

going to breed a gorebyss baton passer what is the best moveset and nature for him
remember it's a baton passer

Last edited:

Belgian Pokemaster

I already told you that if you forgot!
nature calm

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Gorebyss@lefties
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Agility / Iron Defense / Amnesia
- Agility / Iron Defense / Amnesia
- Baton Pass

Tazzler

You can use the Rain Dancing Gorrebyss.

UnskilledBreed

i'm going to use my gorebyss for my metagross his moveset is that one from frost nova

I think it would make more sense to pass agility... or swords dance to Metagross.

I can't really see how iron defense and amnesia would help it out all that much.

yazzel

fear the elements!!!
he is super strong with that baton pass moveset agility is also good but my gorebyss has rest,baton pass,iron defense and amnesia
their is no room for agility maybe i should replace iron defense with agility

i dont know that it's better or not so please help me!!!!!!!!

UnskilledBreed

he is super strong with that baton pass moveset agility is also good but my gorebyss has rest,baton pass,iron defense and amnesia
their is no room for agility maybe i should replace iron defense with agility

i dont know that it's better or not so please help me!!!!!!!!

I know, but it's just my opinion that it would be faster for ingame sweep if you passed agility and/or swords dance. The battle frontier matches don't last too long for the passes to be overly useful.

Tazzler

I suggest using the Rain Dancer, or getting a different Baton Passer than Gorrebyss. Metagross can Agility itself and has no need for Amnesia/Iron Defense. Swords Dance, like UnskilledBreed, is a much better thing to pass to Metagross.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Ninjask and Scizor can pass Speed and Attack effectively.

yazzel

fear the elements!!!
scizor is a good baton passer
thanks

please when you know a good baton pass moveset and the evs for my baton passer and the nature tell it please

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Well, I'm no good with EV's at all, but here's a good set:

Scizor@Leftovers
Jolly Nature
Trait: Swarm
-Agility
-Swords Dance
-Baton Pass
-Silver Wind

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.