• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Powers Discussion Thread

PeeGee

ROAWR!
And so it was pushed forward. Okay a couple of things to take a note of:

- Each of the cloaked figures is strong, so it will be a hard fight.
- There are a large number of them and I am not going to limit what powers they might have, though try to keep it to one per figure.
- Go your hardest

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
There are two people in trouble, so who should help out who? Remember that Sam is currently a Kangaroo so he can kick, but kicks aren't as accurate as punches.

Also, on a full stomach Sam can only change species 3 times before needing food, so he can only change 2 more times in this fight.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Well, of coarse 2 of the heroes can save each of them. If you want, Audino, you could choose which one. Personally, I don't think Cthul Lon would care WHICH hero saves him, as long as A hero saves him.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
Well if you recall, your attacker has a chainsaw. Sam could lose a foot from attacking carelessly, and he can't afford to lose ANY of his body parts.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Yeah, you have a point there. Plus the guy MIGHT have already killed one of Cthuls buddies.

Also, the guy with the chainsaw has manipulation over electricity. He can also make electric objects do weird things, like he can make a toaster shoot out icicles, or he can make an MP3 player play 5 times louder than it can handle.

I'm unsure what's going to happen. All I know is that someone needs to post soon cause I'm bored and don't want the RP to die. :p

treespyro

Vintage much?
I'll add a post tonight. So in a couple of hours.

See the Dancer do her stuff.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
We need to progress the plot again.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yes, yes we do. SOMEONE POST SOMETHIGN

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Well I'm waiting for someone to answer Cthul Lon's question, but the only who hasn't posted yet is Audino, who hasn't logged in for a week now.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I'll post something.

Not much too add but give some depth to my character.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Any time of year, people will give excuse about not posting?

Not having time of school

the holidays

summer break-irregularity with release dates

and so on and so on

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
*Sigh* I fended for myself on the matter.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
It is true that he is being impatient, but I'm starting to lose it aswell. I can understand your excuses, but could you at least tell us when you might have the time?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
That's okay, take your time. :D

When you do post, though, would you mind sending help to Cthul Lon's friend, Boluc?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Please don't let the RP die? No one's posting.