• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PPGZ Just another Sailor Moon Carbon Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I kinda disliked them making the ppgs japanese instead of white but did they really have to make them sailor moon carbon copies i mean.

Blossom is a boy obsessed girl who loving eating and does bad at school which is stupid since in the original blossom is smart, isn't a boy obsessed teeny bopper, is very respinisible and doesn't eat humongous loads of food.

Usagi Tsukino's character copyed onto Blossom(well techinally i guess Blossom would be a copy of Doremi Harukaze who is a Carbon Copy of Sailor Moon)

In the PPGZ they kinda went overboard with buttercup's tomboy atitude and was also insulting Blossom kinda like how Sailor Jupiter is tomboyish and Sailor Chibi Moon and Sailor Mars are always insulting Sailor Moon.

And Bubble is a copy of Sailor Mercury responsible always studing and stuff which is completely out of her chracter since bubbles and always bouncy and playful plus she has too deep a voice.

But this is a problem I had with the anime version ''WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SET IN JAPAN'' i know its a anime but why can't it be set in america and why are the ppgz japanese last time i checked they where caucasian blond hair blue eyes, green eyes, and ginger hair do not a japanese person make.

WHAT HAPPENED TO SUGAR SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE

Prisimviere

Not Returned.
This is one of my reasons why I hate PPGZ. It's a bit of a Sailor Moon rip-off. Not to mention it's a bit cliche too.

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
.....it's more of a sad attempt on a PowerPuff Girls anime to me. Even Craig McCracken, the series creator, hated it.

Vernikova

Champion
It makes me wonder why people want this series to air in America. Anyway, do you have a link to that quote Dr. Mecha?

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Because some people have sick fetishes. That being said, Wasn't all that bad as a magical girl show. It just sort of lost that thing that made the original Powerpuff Girls great. It would have been better just taking the original and making it more continuous, Like was done with the Teen Titans. I will admit that the villains were interesting takes on the originals, Though the original Him will always be the best villain ever in both series.

Buizelster

well granted it's not like the PPGZ were kindergartners like the original PPGs. I guess you should think there would be some personality changes since they're teenagers.

After all there was that episode in the original PPGs where they were shown as teens and were just as boy crazy and such.

Pupmon1

Dark-Fire
When you really think about it, the PPGZ kind-a acts how you would expect teen-age versions of the original PPGs. Blossom being a little bit bossy, Buttercup's tomboy-ish attitude coming out more, and Bubbles becoming braver and a bit less shy and timid. I've watched the English dub of the show and there was one thing that didn't change. And that would be Blossom and Buttercup fighting over who's in charge, while Bubbles tries to get them to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.