• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PPL's Lyrawesome Art Stuff, nya~

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
lylywalk.gif
fanartwp.png
lylywalk.gif

Welcome, guys! It's PPL here

This is my new Art Gallery thread with new Art Work from school that I done, without any further ado...

Pokemon Related Stuff
Lyra Chibi/Munny
~ Click Here To See The Image ~

I done this in Illustrator. We were doing Munnies/Chibis' and I done Lyra
Well, mostly Lyra coz we weren't allowed to use Copyrighted characters but we can use one as long we change something on it, nya~

Lyra and Elesa
Wasn't really a piece of Art at school but I decided to colour this one without using the burn and dodge tools, so is it better coloring than my old ones?

And yes, I colored Elesa's outfit wrong, due to not having a internet connection at school, coz it was busted .__.

Elesa - solo
It's Elesa :D
I done this coz I was bored..it was for meowth_city ;P
Plus I done this in 10 mins..so I didnt had time shading and cleaning it

My lil' Sister's Oshawott Drawing

She's 7 now but when she drew this, she was 6.. doesnt make much diff though XD

The only thing that bugs meh is her spelling of Osha to Oha xD

Dane Dawn sketch xD
Found this on mah phone the other day - I drew Dane Dawn in the Poketch of my Diamond game.. too bad its gone now D:

Barry sketch
I called him as Derp in my Diamond game :p Sketched this in liek around 1-2 mins in my Poketch after defeating him months ago xD
Yes, I just saw this in my phone..

Clouded Shipping - Christmas

This one I made for my shop banner.. I added a snowfall effect on it.. even though i doesnt even snow or even Winter in Christmas time where I am xD nya~

Skyra Shipping

This one is for my shop. Just Skyla and Lyra :3 Lyra is cosplaying as Gothorita and Skyla as a Swablu..which is me and Sweet May xD

Mah top 5 fave Poke-Gurlz

Since its Summer here, I drew my 5 fave Pokemon gurls in..bikinis LOL
Im bad at drawing background so i didnt drew one :p

Ash x Misty = <3

A Secret Santa Shippy thing for Kutie Pie and this is the Raw image I made in Illustrator

My first time colouring in Gimp.. hope I done well xD

Here its the one of Cynthia in a full image thing.. in a bikini x3

small_line.gif

Non-Pokemon Related
Cookie 1

This one I just drew last week and re-coloured it yesterday
We hadta do characters for the story that my group done and I didnt care what kinda story it was as long as I get the gurl..
So I got the gurl, but she was the main character -___-'' So I hadta make it like a pro work!
She's only 15 :p

Cookie 2

Another pic of Cookie (That's what I called her XD)
But this time, she's showing off one of her weapons
She wears metal wrists-bands that weighs around 5 KGs..pretty heavy!
She uses these to cut things..like trees..

cookiesprite.gif
iaza11319815959400.gif

(Done by meowth_city)
In-game sprites of what she'd look like in the Pokemon games XD

Myu

This is a new guy in town XD Its mixed wit' Meowth/Cat-Boy/Thundercats/Goku/Troll-Dolls!
I named him Myu from the village called NyaNya and he's a Nyan. He's about 10-12 years old and only 5 CM tall
I wanted to name him Mya but..that sounds girly :p I got stuck doin' a guy coz my teacher didn't like the female one :/
But I'll get around to color the female that I done XD

As ye can see, I didn't really have good colors on him..coz I chose Meowth's main colors and used alot of burn tools and dodge tools xD

iaza11319869672600.gif

(Done by meowth_city)
In-game sprites of what he'd look like in the Pokemon games XD

Mya

A female version of a Nyan
Basically, I just done a human form of Gothorita
My teacher didn't like it though. Its unfinished, thats why she has those ears :/
It was my first idea, but my teacher told me to go muuuuch further...

Her name is Mya. She appears to be around 10-12 years old aswell, nya~

Mickey Mouse - 3D
I done this in Blender. We hadta choose Mickey Mouse or Superman. If Batman was there, I'd choose him xD but nope :/
So I got stuck wit' Mickey Mouse - plus I couldn't do the M thing right in his forehead, coz I was dealing with squares, not triangles. Triangles are super bad in Blender xD

3D b00bz!!!
YAY I got yer attention XD!!

Cookie strikes again! This time I 3D model her in Blender.. its coz I didnt have time making another character for this section, so I chosen her XD
Still guys drool over her at school x)
Me: Something's wrong with her boots
Dude1: What?! Boobs?!
Me: No -_- BOOTS!
Me: Gotta probz with mah work?!
Dude2: No, you just make us guys sooo happy with your work~
I left out the blue bits on her hair coz I couldnt be bothered, it was too hard!
And also her neck-band and those bag-pockets in her shorts
I spended about 9-10 days working on this one
I was gonna put it up yesterday but when i rendered it, something went wrong
But I asked my teacher this morning, it was only ONE mistake >.>

So yeah, I snapped lotsa diff angels to show her in 3D c;
Ya can even tell her razor-blades are really sharp, coz when its viewed on the side, they're invisible o:

PPL sketch
I clearly made this in boredom xD I'm meant to be kicking a boulder, pikalol. I drew this in Photoshop by mouse and coloured it there aswell c;

PPL 2 sketch
I got bored and I done this in Paint just now c:

Katy Perry sketch

So yeah, that's all for the moment.. I'll add more when I have time or maybe when I find my old works XD
Thanks and come again, nya~

+Visit PPL's Graphic Thread+Visit PPL's Fan Comic Thread+Visit PPL's sprite Thread+

Some images are gone, sorry ^^; But I cbf fixing, so look on the latest pages on my newest work ^^ :p

Last edited:

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Oh wow, those are pretty neat! You shaded them muy bueno, and they all look semi-realistic! I don't exactly think it's my place to point out the faults (if any), since I'm not that good of a digital artist.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
@Muffin: I doubt that..

@Tepig: Sorry I dont do drawing requests. These drawings were made for school work, nya~

EDIT: meowth_city made a new in-game sprite of Cookie, showing off her bracelets :3 nya~
iaza11319815959400.gif

Last edited:

BlazingCold

Nice work PPL

BlazingCold

It's getting kewler by de moment.

(Helping keep this one alive)

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
The hair on your characters looks quite plastic and rushed. Try toning down the exposure of the dodge tool. The scar on Myu's chest looks fake/slapped on as well. However, I do like your Lyra illustration :)

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
PPL, the in-game sprites are awesome! They are tots-adorb! :D