• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PPL's Lyrepic Sprites

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
pictm.png

Wadyya kno'?! Another Art Thread :D
I decided to make sprites now since i played that spriting game a few times :3

pkmn_lyra_mugshot_sprites_by_pplyra-d4qfmo4.png

First time tryna do Sprite edit.. i was bored one day and decided to do the mirrored sprites of her.. xD

pkmn_elesa_cosplaying_as_meowth_by_pplyra-d4qza1h.png

i didnt know who to turn to when I wanted an Elesa cosplaying as Meowth so I made one myself x_X..
First time doing a Cosplay sprite BTW~

sprites_.png

so I think i got better with these ones..so I decided to put them in my Art Shop~

acegotho.png

This was a request..im quite proud of it ^w^

nzoaroark.png

This request seems okay with me, tho

pkmn_lyra_cosplaying_as_ledian_by_pplyra-d4qzdbw.png

Heres my latest one, just done it today :D Lyra cosplaying as Ledian!

pkmn_lyra_cosplaying_as_ledian_by_pplyra-d4qzdbw.png

Heres the non-shiny female Ledian sprite Lyra Cosplay thing :p

pkmn_lyra_cosplaying_as_a_shiny_swablu_by_pplyra-d4ssnfz.png

I still can't get enough of my shiny Swablu xD I mixed blue with it coz it'll be boring if it was only gold and silver xD

pkmn_mudkip_animated_recoloured_sprite_by_pplyra-d4utn7s.gif

I tried doing animated recolours ^^; Plus, I love red and Blue.

xelfill.png

I tried doing Custom Sprites aswell. These two are Filia and Xellos from Slayers. Hard time doing their capes though XD

cbf sorting these sort.. I will later. and btw, i use Gimp :D those Lyra mugshot and ELesa-Meowth one were made in Paint, nya~

+Visit PPL's Art Thread+Visit PPL's Graphic Thread+Visit PPL's Fan Comic Thread+

Last edited:

Bert

Untitled
Your sprites excel in humility and simpleness, which I find an interesting approach. However, I do think you should be a bit more ambitious and attempt more ... complex designs. Until now you have limited yourself to adding like one or two parts max, and then recoloring. The result is fine, but I don't think I could remain entertained with much more of this. You definitely have the technical skills as I don't really see any evident flaws on any of these.

To sum it up, you made your point. You like cosplay-trainers with a hat of the pokémon they're representing. Time to surprise us with something else now :).

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Oooh!! Liking teh ledian. and the N one. nice!

Thanks!
Your sprites excel in humility and simpleness, which I find an interesting approach. However, I do think you should be a bit more ambitious and attempt more ... complex designs. Until now you have limited yourself to adding like one or two parts max, and then recoloring. The result is fine, but I don't think I could remain entertained with much more of this. You definitely have the technical skills as I don't really see any evident flaws on any of these.

To sum it up, you made your point. You like cosplay-trainers with a hat of the pokémon they're representing. Time to surprise us with something else now :).
Well, im just a beginner at sprites ^^; I just mess around with things until Im fine with the result, nya~

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
pkmn_mudkip_animated_recoloured_sprite_by_pplyra-d4utn7s.gif

I tried doing animated recolours ^^; Sorta laggy in a way.

xelfill.png

Also a Custom Sprite. These two are Filia and Xellos from Slayers XD Hard time doing their capes though..nya~

Last edited: