• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PPL's Lyricious Lickie-Icon Lecture, nya~ (For Paint)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I don't know... I just noticed that....

I don't trust them, but I couldn't get the IAZA site to work. I dunno why. Do you know any other sites? I could remake it....

EDIT: I got the IAZA site to work:
iaza11436376302300.gif

Yay its way better than the last time! Good job, ya should be proud c: nya~

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Hi there, i've always wondered how you make those. Your guide really helped. I thank you!

what do you think of my Emolga licky?
iaza17068751455500.gif

Flame Mistress

Well, I gotta admit, I used Sweet May's tutorial for my live, but still. Anyway, can you give me some comments please, PPL?

iaza15095693733400.gif

Not too happy with the wings... The right (Victini's right) wing gets bigger, and the left wing gets smaller...

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
PPLyra, is this a good result? ^^
Zorualickie.gif

Thanks for the tutorial!

Edit: Have a better version! I shall hug that Zorua! ^^ So cute!
Zorualickie-1.gif

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Well, I gotta admit, I used Sweet May's tutorial for my live, but still. Anyway, can you give me some comments please, PPL?

iaza15095693733400.gif

Not too happy with the wings... The right (Victini's right) wing gets bigger, and the left wing gets smaller...
Its good, the only prob is on Frame 2. The thing on its head slightly changed. the bit of the triangle disappeared also the black thing
Those are wings? XD You can always copy and paste the wings you drew in Frame one throughout the whole thing. I do that xD Thats the only things I noticed but its awesome :3
PPLyra, is this a good result? ^^
Zorualickie.gif

Thanks for the tutorial!

Edit: Have a better version! I shall hug that Zorua! ^^ So cute!
Zorualickie-1.gif
Its great! The fluff on its neck is really well made :D nya~

alyssnreshiram

Lol, was looking through here and saw the quote xD this guide is really good. I would try this if a) I had paint, or for that matter, microsoft and b) I can't do crap with paint. Oh well.

citrine

Created by deoxys
This my first try:
Umbreonlicky.gif

Umbreon! I think it turned out great!