• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prank phone calls.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
I tried to do a prank phone call but it's better if you do it on a paid phone.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I once prank called a japanese reasturant by asking if they had the Godzilla special. They had no idea what I was talking about.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm pretty paranoid doing prank calls. Two friends and I called another friend of ours. Her mom picked up instead, and we decided to go along with whatever the joke was. She ended up finding out exactly who we were and where we were right then, so we just hung up the phone and ran when she threatened to find us.

Budew

Banned
I just called my friend pretending to be a Steam employee

*Ring*
Him: Hello?
Me: Hello sir, I'm calling from Steam Headquarters... how are you?
Him: Uhhh... i'm fine... :S
Me: The reason i'm calling is because we may feel someone has hacked into your steam account
Him: Wait... what?!
Me: Sir, please calm down... take a deep breath
Him: Alright, alright...
Me: Sir, could you please log into your account to check if it has been hacked?
Him: Oh yes, of course... hold on a minute
Me: Yeh... I know you want a cockmeat sandwich... EXTRA MAYO...
Him: Huh?
Me: Have you checked if the account was hacked?
Him: Yes i'm checking right now... no it seems to be in good condition
Me:Oh really? that's odd... you should have received a notification email, can you please check for it?
Him:Sure, i'm checking for it right now... no I don't seem to have one
Me: That's odd, well we have evidence that someone from Korea has hacked into your account and has been posting crude and vulgar things over the forums... does this sound familiar?
Him:Uh... no, not at all
Me:Well sir, it looks like we will have to permanently ban your account due to the crude and vulgar things you have posted... along with your all of your steam games
Him: FOR WHAT?!
Me:Calm down sir, do you realize this is a prank call?
Him: HeheheHAHAHA, who is this?!
Me: Don't worry about it
Him: Are you serious? am I really being pranked?
Me: No not at all, I was just kidding... now about your steam account...
Him:Yeah... I know this is a joke, who is this?
Me: This is 101 and 1/3 radio station, how are you doing sir?
Him: Fine...
Me: The good news is... for participating in this prank call you will receive $10,000, HOW DO YOU FEEL?
Him: Seriously?
Me: Nope
*hung up*

EnvyTheirGreed

Just keep swimming~
Were they hot? lol

Oh man... the Prank calls i've been a part of...

Alright, it was my friend's birthday so we decided to prank call random places
We happened to call Wal-mart

Mexican Lady: Hallo?
Me: ah... ah... eh... i'm sort of stuck in the vending machine... I need help
Mexican Lady: What?
Bday Friend: I'm stuck in the vending machine... uh... h...e...l...p...
Mexican Lady: ...
Other friend: (mickey mouse voice) HELP, get him out!!! He's stuck in the vending machine
Me: Oh no, don't buy that drink... NO PLEASE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*hung up*

We also called Pizza Hut and asked:
Pizza guy: This is Pizza hut, how may I help you?
Me: Yeh... do you guys have sausage pizzas?
Pizza guy: Why yes we do...
Me: Well, how about a cockmeat sandwich... with extra mayo
Pizza guy: Excuse me?
Me: You know you want it, heheheh
Pizza guy: O.O
*hangs up*

LOL OMG, is that appropriate for this forum? (Juss saiyan).
Man, that poor pizza guy. xD
You made him ever-so aware of his dream.

idk if it was they are copy cats i just thought of the answer
its really fun counter pranking prank calls

That reminds me of what happened to me yesterday at work.
Coworkers Nick and Jordan.
Jordan: "Well I guess he's....-cut off by Nick-"
Nick: "Getting away with murder?"
Jordan: "Woah-oh~"
Me: *continues to sing Papa Roach*
Jordan: "What's that song?"
Nick: "Getting away with murder."
Jordan: "Woah-oh, really?"
LOL, it continued on, and ended up with everyone discussing Papa Roach for about twenty minutes.

They did it again ^_^

Them:*In Russian accent* You have been drafted to Soviet Russian Milatary

Me: The USSR has been disbanded for twenty years you failures of the establishment. That's it! *walks off*

Them:He's gone 0_0. *spazmOMFG he left we pushed him over the edge poor<insert name here>
Other guy: forget<insert name here> He's gone man, never coming back!

Me: You two will be punished *blast air horn into speaker* Goodbye , you guys stink at this.

LOL

I would've just pretended to be someone you knew
If there's someone you didn't like I would be like
"Hey man, it's Josh... I heard you been talking to my girl man"
And take it from there :p

XD I would have gone along with it, as if, I were already apart of USSR, and say something like.
"In Soviet Russia, Military joins you!"
"In Soviet Russia, crappy prank counter acts you!"
Etc.

I've been pranked a few times, mainly by my brothers! As for the funniest pranks, I think it's from the Ownage Pranks guys on Youtube. Especially the asian dude... bic boi!

Like A Samboaaaaaadee =P

I shall assume, Budew knows? Lol.
I actually have no idea, but if it involves Asians, I most likely will enjoy it.

Best Pranks?
Regular Show, loljk, those are awesomely lame~

I LOVE to prank call 01785 249 567! She's so old and when she say's 'hello?', I cut her off!

That poor grandma... My friends used to prank an old Asian lady.
She was too adorable.

I once got prank called and it went like this...

*ring*ring*
Me: Hello?
My Friend: Hello, this is your CVS Pharmacy calling, and we would like to inform you that your prescription order of genital wart cream is ready to be picked up.
Me: ...

Should have went along with it!
"Oh yes, thank you for informing me! I needed it right away. I planned on going on a *insert horrible action here* later, thank goodness! Now they will not be able to identify me by any means!" etc?
If you know what I'm saying.

Best counter prank, is FEAR~ >D

I used to get prank calls when i worked for Gamestation. We had a contest within our store to see who could make them hang up first :D

It seems stupid chavs don't like it when you come onto them in a German accent :)

Chavs? I'm not aware of that term. Lol@me.
At my secondary job, when we do well in our store, we make pranks to our other stores. Best pranker usually gets coupons and more hours!

My friends prank called one of their girlfriends in an arabian accent her dad then came to the phone and was yelling "Who is this!" He then said he was about to call the cops and they got scared and hung up.

"Ahhh, your daughter, she kick my dog, and now, he in desperate need of operation. I want compensation." ^^

My brother called up PetSmart once and asked them if they had tiger food. He said he wasn't sure whether he should feed them dead babies or what.

He also called Walmart and started speaking in spanish. So, they put him on the line with a spanish speaking operator and he switched back to english. The other guy was very confused.

LOL PETSMART IS AWESOME MAN.
If that were to happen in my area, calling a Petstore known as "Pets Supplies "Plus"," often gets you fantastic results for prank calls.
They believe anything there.

I've never been prank called, but I have been butt dialed before -__-

Butt dialing, epic.
My friends phone, would always call me at the worst times.
And majority of the time, it was because it would set it's own speed dial, depending on who she texted more.

Me and a few of my coworkers have prank-called each other multiple times. Every now and then one of us is assigned to work down in the fee booth in the campground, and the phone there is the only one that doesn't have caller ID. So one of us will call up pretending to be a camper and start asking all the random and stupid questions people normally ask when calling and we see how long it goes for.

I think the record is 4 minutes.

That sounds like a fun, and embarrassing time. ^^

I was going to prank call papa johns with a friend, and they didn't pick up.
No need, Papa Johns prank calls you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bbzk8ico0o&feature=related

We don't even have a Papa Johns... D;

I never got prank called. but i have prank called people numerous times.
the first time i prank called someone i called a place called Disco Pizza and asked "Is mario there?" and they said "No, this is Randy! get your *** to y'all house or i come and smash your butt of that!"
2nd time i called the operator and asked "can i speak to Eric Cartman please?" and they said "ohhhhhh Eric Cartmannn!!! MANU?!" Who the heck is Manu?! o_O
3rd time i prank called a Japanese Sushi & Grill place and asked for the special, and they said "S***y Sushi" XD LOL! probobly because of there accent they said it like that.
i will eventually prank call wal-mart or a popular metro restaurant

Doooo it! You won't!
City Sushi you say? Oh delicious!
I am, Mannu. D;

my friend and I prank called her dad off her cell phone and told him to leave her (my friend) on the curb.

Also, a boy in my class last year prank called a gun store and asked for a rifle 4 times.

I kid you not.

Should have asked for an AK47! Juss saiyan!
LOL

I tried to do a prank phone call but it's better if you do it on a paid phone.

Does collect calling still exist?
If so, prank calling, on a payphone, collect.
Is the best.
I used to do it when I was way young.
Like when Pokemon FIRST came out. xD

Hello! This is Paul!

Hello Paul?
O__O;;

I once prank called a japanese reasturant by asking if they had the Godzilla special. They had no idea what I was talking about.

Does that even exist? LOL
If said in a Japanese accent, they might have understood.
Maybe?

I'm pretty paranoid doing prank calls. Two friends and I called another friend of ours. Her mom picked up instead, and we decided to go along with whatever the joke was. She ended up finding out exactly who we were and where we were right then, so we just hung up the phone and ran when she threatened to find us.

That's awesome.
My friends mother has that hidden, creepy ability as well.
I feel as though, she put a chip in him or something. D;

I just called my friend pretending to be a Steam employee

*Ring*
Him: Hello?
Me: Hello sir, I'm calling from Steam Headquarters... how are you?
Him: Uhhh... i'm fine... :S
Me: The reason i'm calling is because we may feel someone has hacked into your steam account
Him: Wait... what?!
Me: Sir, please calm down... take a deep breath
Him: Alright, alright...
Me: Sir, could you please log into your account to check if it has been hacked?
Him: Oh yes, of course... hold on a minute
Me: Yeh... I know you want a cockmeat sandwich... EXTRA MAYO...
Him: Huh?
Me: Have you checked if the account was hacked?
Him: Yes i'm checking right now... no it seems to be in good condition
Me:Oh really? that's odd... you should have received a notification email, can you please check for it?
Him:Sure, i'm checking for it right now... no I don't seem to have one
Me: That's odd, well we have evidence that someone from Korea has hacked into your account and has been posting crude and vulgar things over the forums... does this sound familiar?
Him:Uh... no, not at all
Me:Well sir, it looks like we will have to permanently ban your account due to the crude and vulgar things you have posted... along with your all of your steam games
Him: FOR WHAT?!
Me:Calm down sir, do you realize this is a prank call?
Him: HeheheHAHAHA, who is this?!
Me: Don't worry about it
Him: Are you serious? am I really being pranked?
Me: No not at all, I was just kidding... now about your steam account...
Him:Yeah... I know this is a joke, who is this?
Me: This is 101 and 1/3 radio station, how are you doing sir?
Him: Fine...
Me: The good news is... for participating in this prank call you will receive $10,000, HOW DO YOU FEEL?
Him: Seriously?
Me: Nope
*hung up*

XDDD
OMFG
PERFECT-OHHHHHHHHHHH!!~

letmethink

Espeon Lover
I was prank called as I read this. I get a call (FROM MY MOM!) and this guy with a pretty convincing impression of an Indian accent, I must admit, calls me and says that someone went to his house and kicked his dog and calls him. He says it was my phone number.

All I'm thinking is that my family is a bigger bunch of idiots than I though they were.
(Seriously, I hate these nincompoops)

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
No shit.

Prank phone calls are funny as hell but seriously if you dont like being prank called what can i say? Hang up and pull out the freakin' phone chord (y)

But seriously, hotel pranks are the best.

John13wb

Earthbound Hero
Me:Excuse me, sir, is this Gamestop?
Employee: Yes, how can I help you? Modern Warfare comes out in Nov-
Me:Great, can I have a price on SSBB?
E: Um, let me see, $29.99.
Me:Oh, ok, what all bonuses does it have?
E: What do you mean?
Me: Does it have extra playable demos?
E:Yes, it comes with several, inclu-
Me: Earthbound?
E:Sorry, that was only included in the Japanese version.
Me:Oh.
E:Sorry.
Me:Does it contain Battletoads, perchance?
E: You little son of a ------

Satisfactory.

skinny spartan

The Silent Trainer
One time when a friend used a prank site to call me, I pretty much figured out it was a prank and now I use the site whenever I feel like messing with people...

BossTrainer

Well one time I prank called my Grandmom with a Sound Board. I used Napoleon Dynamite. My Grandpop answered when we called. So we said, "Is Grandma there?" And he said, "Yeah, hold on." So he puts her on, and I said, "Hows your neck?" And we when on with a hour long convo. It was so funny.

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
i madde a girl get a new phone coz of mine :/

AlphaMissingno

Do the WINDY thing!
I remember one time these guys prank called me with that Taco Bell shiz and I'm like "Hey prank caller. xDDD"

Another time was when it was like 10:30 PM at night and when I picked up the phone the Pokemon Theme started playing.

True story, bro. :Y

Xeren

Lead Psychic, SBPD
I once got prank called, by a guy who wanted his parrot back. He said we were watching it while he was in Russia, and he would call the cops if we didnt return it. Lol

Me and my friends prank called pizza hut, using a jamacan accent.

tyvaughn

PleaseShineSuicune:[
I remember when i used to prank call my grandpa in a creapy raspy voice that he would die in 7 days. He kind of has an anger problem so he flared uo very easily cussing me out saying he would find me and kick my ash. One time i told my mom about it and she asked what was his reaction and i told her. she then proceeded to sit me down and tell me to prank call her dad so she could listen haha xD

Pokénaut

A week ago I got a phone call from a private number I didn't answer thinking they would leave a message if it was important. 1 minute later... "Hello for all the kids who want to watch harry potter press one, for all the kids who want to watch harry potter please press one or call 1800-harrypotter.com" I LMAO for like 30 minutes.

Meowth City

Staff member
I remember when i used to prank call my grandpa in a creapy raspy voice that he would die in 7 days. He kind of has an anger problem so he flared uo very easily cussing me out saying he would find me and kick my ash. One time i told my mom about it and she asked what was his reaction and i told her. she then proceeded to sit me down and tell me to prank call her dad so she could listen haha xD
It's hilarious that your mom is so cool with it. Prank calls are even better when you got someone else to join in, especially if you can do different voices.