• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prank phone calls.

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
My friends tried about 4 minutes ago:

Them: You ordered the Hellfire wings right?
Me: Yeah, but they're already here, you guys suck at prank calls.
Them wispering over phone: You didn't tell me he actually he actually buys hot wings in the morning!
Other friend:Yeah he buys 'em every Monday
Friend:Then why'd we do this?
Me:You two are such fails, I'll sed you later I hang up phone

mew0099

Prince of Hope
I haven't done it to others but I have been .

[ Phone rings . Unknown Caller Id . ]
Me : Hello ?
Other Line : Gotta Catch Em All .

The other line then began blasting the Pokemon Theme song . It was strange .

EnvyTheirGreed

Just keep swimming~
When I lived in Miami my Cuban friend prank called a place that makes milk and someone basically translated what he was saying (he was pretending to know only Spanish).

He basically said he'd bought the milk off some guy named Rico out of the back of a truck in Little Haiti and when he opened it the milk was bad. He said that Rico threatened to kill his family if he talked about the milk but he was really thirsty so he would risk it.

Ended up getting a coupon for free milk.

That's awesome. I can't believe they listened to you. Makes me wonder if that really happens.

Once me and my friend prank called the adult diaper company, Depend.

We were like, "Ohmaigawd! I got this **** leaking out my ***! Honey, get a bigger bucket!"

And the lady on the other end was like, "Would you like me to call 911?"

That's when we hung up and laughed our *** off.

XD I would have made her call 911 and give them my neighbours address XD Or someone I wasn't fond of > : D

Lol Fantastic! I lol'd!

heh, I personally haven't, and i don't know if this counts, but my grandpa one time got really mad at the telemarketers always calling. So when he answered he said "I don't speak English! I'm from the Moon!" They never called again...

Tell your gramps that he's a genius. If anyone can make a telemarketer stop calling, I applaud them.

Once i got pranked called....it was an old friend who started cussing...i didnt kno it was him tho and called the police lol

How'd your friend respond? Lol, I feel like, they felt as if they won.

My cousin once prank--called called a Wal-Mart, asking if their chicken was good. Which I still can't comprehend.

Another time, he tried calling 1-800-BOOBIES for fun, but it turned out to be a real number. X)
Really? What was the number for :p
Umm, A University or something.

I feel like, 1-800-BOOBIES, being the number of a university, would be a fantastic slogan.
Amirite? ;3

I actually haven't been prank-called... yet.

I can prank you, loljk. I believe that's against the rules!

I once phoned an old lady across the street and said "You have a fox living in your fridge, and she is eating your all of your CD's." Then the old lady saw me and started throwing her ornaments at me.
Glass ornaments hurt ya know.

LOL OLD IRRATIONAL PEOPLE!

I've never gotten a prank phone call, but my mom did, and the person called her, like, six times. I didn't know what they said, though.

Probably a really-really stupid, "wrong number".
Happens to me all the time. Tends to be incredibly irritating men, or old womanz though.

Has anyone heard of Miss Carmen Prank phone calls... she is a funny beast!
Hahaha yea I listen to them sometimes on the radio! Shes hilarious XD

Neverheard of her. But I feel as though I should check her out. ^^

• The best prank phone calls are made at random. Pick a number from the local phone book and dial it.
  • Always use *67 to make your call from a private number.
  • For best results, call a landline (You have a higher chance of somebody picking up the phone, and it's harder to trace your call)
  • If an elderly, possibly senile person answers, start up a conversation and see how long you can make it last. I once talked to an older woman about our favorite meat products for 24 minutes simply because I said "I want ham" as soon as she answered.

Use these tips wisely, children. =D

Very nice! Help encourage the youth! Muuuahahahah~

just search 'dcigs' on youtube.
Actully he has things about getting mad at resturants and I just watched a vid of his
He does do that, but his really old vids are prank calling Taco Bell about "pubes in his taco" and "asking for birth controol pills and vibrators for dogs" and other funny stuff.

What does "DCIGS" stand for?
And I was hessitant about searching, but I suppose I shall now~

I've never been prank called, or have pranked called anyone. I've think I've maybe answered the phone .. once in my life? Yeah, I don't have friends.

And I think prank calling is very immature. But that might be because I have no friends.

I know what you mean. When I was younger, believe it or not, lol. I was very against prank calling, because I strongly believe in the "Golden Rule", (treat others as you would like to be treated) yatta. But think of it this way, who doesn't love a good joke? And as long as it's a joke, and not harrassment, most people get a good laugh out of it.
Don't be too obscene though....

Prank Calling companies.

you think it's funny until the number get's black listed (for kids to stupid to *67).

In fact, where I work, we just refused to hire someone because it turns out they had made several prank calls to departments around the store while drunk.

LOL!!! I don't even know what to say. xD

I really don't like getting prank calls, or prank calling people for that matter. It's really awkward.

It can be, but it can also be very fun.
And as you can see, you get funny stories to tell someone!

Here are some funny ones I plan on doing.
(hillbilly voice)"Hellerz!Yooz wantz to buy girly scouts koo-ky-eez?"(my cookies pronunciation for lolz)
"Hello, this Officer Jenny?Yeah, arrest Team Rocket for stealing my Pikachu."
"Please hold for a direct call from Jerry Trainor."(IDK why Jerry, lol.)
And for if survey ppl come:
"What did you say?Do I insult your face?"
"NO!I HATE YOUR STUPID PRODUCT!"
"I don't speak Spanish.I'm from Greenland."
"Oh no!I offended your face!"
Lol what do you think

Note: I LOVE JERRY, FYI <33

I think the surveyers and junk will have a riot, or be very upset. LOL
Though this is a Pokemon forum, I'm not super fond of Pokemon based prank calls. Idk why.
But the Girl Scout one, should be very amusing, depending on how long it goes. xD

i remember someone prank called me asked if i ordered 20 pizzas
then i said yes i did and hot wings get here fast. *click*

Isn't that from a movie or something? LOLOLO

My friends tried about 4 minutes ago:

Them: You ordered the Hellfire wings right?
Me: Yeah, but they're already here, you guys suck at prank calls.
Them wispering over phone: You didn't tell me he actually he actually buys hot wings in the morning!
Other friend:Yeah he buys 'em every Monday
Friend:Then why'd we do this?
Me:You two are such fails, I'll sed you later I hang up phone

XDDD You're friends are fantastic.

I haven't done it to others but I have been .

[ Phone rings . Unknown Caller Id . ]
Me : Hello ?
Other Line : Gotta Catch Em All .

The other line then began blasting the Pokemon Theme song . It was strange .

Is that like, a 90's RickRollin' type thing? I feel like, a lot of people did that back in 98. xD

Budew

Banned
Yes, I have been prank called. It was by two girls that I know and they were really BAD at it. Here's how it went.
Me: Hello
Girls: *Stifled laughter* Th-this Wal *more laughter* This is Wal-Mart.
Me: Who is this?
Girls: *Too much laughter to make out what they were saying.

This happened three times. Yeah...they weren't very good.

Were they hot? lol

Oh man... the Prank calls i've been a part of...

Alright, it was my friend's birthday so we decided to prank call random places
We happened to call Wal-mart

Mexican Lady: Hallo?
Me: ah... ah... eh... i'm sort of stuck in the vending machine... I need help
Mexican Lady: What?
Bday Friend: I'm stuck in the vending machine... uh... h...e...l...p...
Mexican Lady: ...
Other friend: (mickey mouse voice) HELP, get him out!!! He's stuck in the vending machine
Me: Oh no, don't buy that drink... NO PLEASE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*hung up*

We also called Pizza Hut and asked:
Pizza guy: This is Pizza hut, how may I help you?
Me: Yeh... do you guys have sausage pizzas?
Pizza guy: Why yes we do...
Me: Well, how about a cockmeat sandwich... with extra mayo
Pizza guy: Excuse me?
Me: You know you want it, heheheh
Pizza guy: O.O
*hangs up*

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
Isn't that from a movie or something? LOLOLO
idk if it was they are copy cats i just thought of the answer
its really fun counter pranking prank calls

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
They did it again ^_^

Them:*In Russian accent* You have been drafted to Soviet Russian Milatary

Me: The USSR has been disbanded for twenty years you failures of the establishment. That's it! *walks off*

Them:He's gone 0_0. *spazmOMFG he left we pushed him over the edge poor<insert name here>
Other guy: forget<insert name here> He's gone man, never coming back!

Me: You two will be punished *blast air horn into speaker* Goodbye , you guys stink at this.

Budew

Banned
They did it again ^_^

Them:*In Russian accent* You have been drafted to Soviet Russian Milatary

Me: The USSR has been disbanded for twenty years you failures of the establishment. That's it! *walks off*

Them:He's gone 0_0. *spazmOMFG he left we pushed him over the edge poor<insert name here>
Other guy: forget<insert name here> He's gone man, never coming back!

Me: You two will be punished *blast air horn into speaker* Goodbye , you guys stink at this.

LOL

I would've just pretended to be someone you knew
If there's someone you didn't like I would be like
"Hey man, it's Josh... I heard you been talking to my girl man"
And take it from there :p

I once got prank called and it went like this...

*ring*ring*
Me: Hello?
My Friend: Hello, this is your CVS Pharmacy calling, and we would like to inform you that your prescription order of genital wart cream is ready to be picked up.
Me: ...

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I used to get prank calls when i worked for Gamestation. We had a contest within our store to see who could make them hang up first :D

It seems stupid chavs don't like it when you come onto them in a German accent :)

rocky505

My friends prank called one of their girlfriends in an arabian accent her dad then came to the phone and was yelling "Who is this!" He then said he was about to call the cops and they got scared and hung up.

Rugia

Alright!
My brother called up PetSmart once and asked them if they had tiger food. He said he wasn't sure whether he should feed them dead babies or what.

He also called Walmart and started speaking in spanish. So, they put him on the line with a spanish speaking operator and he switched back to english. The other guy was very confused.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I've never been prank called, but I have been butt dialed before -__-

Ðãmon Howe

Stop posting DH.
Me and a few of my coworkers have prank-called each other multiple times. Every now and then one of us is assigned to work down in the fee booth in the campground, and the phone there is the only one that doesn't have caller ID. So one of us will call up pretending to be a camper and start asking all the random and stupid questions people normally ask when calling and we see how long it goes for.

I think the record is 4 minutes.

I never got prank called. but i have prank called people numerous times.
the first time i prank called someone i called a place called Disco Pizza and asked "Is mario there?" and they said "No, this is Randy! get your *** to y'all house or i come and smash your butt of that!"
2nd time i called the operator and asked "can i speak to Eric Cartman please?" and they said "ohhhhhh Eric Cartmannn!!! MANU?!" Who the heck is Manu?! o_O
3rd time i prank called a Japanese Sushi & Grill place and asked for the special, and they said "S***y Sushi" XD LOL! probobly because of there accent they said it like that.
i will eventually prank call wal-mart or a popular metro restaurant

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
my friend and I prank called her dad off her cell phone and told him to leave her (my friend) on the curb.

Also, a boy in my class last year prank called a gun store and asked for a rifle 4 times.

I kid you not.