• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pranks at school

kingmachamp

Bring it on!
What are some pranks you have played at school, if any. It could be on a teacher or friend or anybody.:p

dark rift

Well, recently I swapped a douche bag's chair with a chair that had been outside after it rained, and he didn't notice and sat on it. I can't remember any other ones though.

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
well i didnt pull this one but the senior class broke into the principal's car and got a crane and dropped in the lake behind the school... one of the kids got arrested and the others had a lot of fun in detention i heard.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
I put ketchup on my friend's seat at lunch (the tables are orange), which he sat in, and never noticed all day, walked around like a retard all day and didn't understand why people were laughing at him.

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
I didn't actually pull a prank at school, but I was the one that was pranked.

I had the hiccups in Social Studies Class once, and apparently, my teacher thought is was getting annoying. So I went out to get a drink, and when I'm about to open the door, I noticed that the lights were off, and I didn't see him. I open the door, he screamed like hell in my ear. Oh yeah, I laughed, and laughed and laaaaaaaaughed...

And lol I'm watching Punk'd as I write this xD

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
I got a paper burrito wrapper and filled it with barbecue sauce. I slipped it into a freshman's backpack. It damaged his backpack and glasses case, and went to report to the dean and gave the names of everyone around him at the time. I admitted I did it and got after school detention the friday of the week after.

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
Nothing much really, once a firend and I waited until everyone had left our tutor class and then we put every single chair in the classroom stacked neatly into a little cupboard. The funny thing is that that was several months ago and there are still some chairs in the cupboard.

Oh yeah, I also once sealed off my English classroom with yellow tape that said "DO NOT ENTER" which was quite amusing.

Colliepop

Wonderboy
A prank I was well known in highschool for was having a remote, which worked on all the TV/VCR/DVD combos (as they were all the same model) in the school. In retrospect, it's funny that almost every student in every class I ever had knew I was the culprit, but no teacher ever caught me rewinding, stopping or fast forwarding the movies we had to watch in class.
But speaking of pranks, I'd love an excuse to talk about Leavers Day. The general idea was that on our final day of graduating year, which was the day after the graduation ceremony, any students moving on would play pranks on students and teachers, make a mess and generally muck around.
The year before mine had caused a serious amount of damage (it involved a certain liquid which ruins car paint after a few hours in the sun) and, as such, almost served to ruin it for my own grade when we were warned of a zero-tolerance policy, and the likelihood of the police being informed of any serious misconduct.
It was decided amoung us that it was a tradition, decades old, and impotant to uphold, as long as we were quiet about it. Besides, most of us had been planning pranks for years.
A few that I orchastrated or participated in included putting chilli powder on the toilet entrances (ouch!), stuffing taps with coloured ink soaked felt (such a good feeling seeing students walking around with stained hands), and the tried and true water bomb / flour group sport. There were 2 incidents I could of got in alot of trouble for, the first was stealing witches hats and signs from a nearby road works, which involved the police, and being involved in the concussion of one boy after my friend sprayed him with a fire hose from the second story of the science building (I was too scared to do it myself, lol) but he chose not to press any charges. The only real trouble involved a few boys who damaged the legs of chairs in a few empty class rooms so that they would break, the school actually took them to court. Fair, but it seemed petty at the time.
The best part is knowing that still to this day, the school hasn't managed to put a stop to it!

~:Shadow:~

We always take a specific classmate's pencil-case, wallet, and books and fling them around and about in the class.

I also remember pouring water on a classmate which in turn resulted in a very entertaining water fight!

~:Shadow:~

We always take a specific classmate's pencil-case, wallet, and books and fling them around and about in the class.

I also remember pouring water on a classmate which in turn resulted in a very entertaining water fight!

Phendrona

In my old school there were blackboards, so of course there was chalk and erasers for the blackboard. On april fool's, i put chalk in the eraser with my friend. Whenever the teacher tried to erase, she would draw on the blackboard!

It was f'lolz.

coolespeon

I dont know.
Once my friends and I were involved on a massive prank: bad smelling gas bombs in the teacher´s lounge and our classroom. I´m kinda chemistry genius and tell them the ingredients, so we made two bombs and put them in each room. In less than 5 minutes, every room in the floor was totally empty and when they asked who was responsible, the girl "I-hate all the people" said the truth We earned two detention days. But it was so awesome!!!

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
Putting tacs on teachers chairs. Classic.

Mankanshoku Mako

One April Fools day our teacher gave us this dumb wordsearch that didn't have any of the words in it. "April Fools" was in there like 7 times though. The poor trees who had to die because of that lame joke.

Mankanshoku Mako

One April Fools day our teacher gave us this dumb wordsearch that didn't have any of the words in it. "April Fools" was in there like 7 times though. The poor trees who had to die because of that lame joke.

muumajii23

Somewhat of a prank starting out, but more of a tradition as it went on...

Last year, for some odd reason, one of our friends went somewhere and left his stuff there with our group. Being the mischievous little *******s we aren't, we threw his bag down the stairs. Almost hit someone with his bag, xD. Funny as hell. For the rest of that year, stuff was regularly thrown down the stairs. xD

Um.....oh yeah, last year me and a friend pulled the fire alarm at the last day of school. :p
No lie.

kyle_hyde_215

When my mate went to sit down on a computer chair i sort of kicked it out from beneath him so he fell flat on the floor. Classic and funny.

Tf5174

Does freshman fridays count?? if so then yes

bakman

Harmless pranks to pull at school? What are some easy yet cruel pranks? ... What
are some good high school pranks? What are good elementry school pranks?