• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pranks at school

MKFC

Shade of Blue
^Hey there Bot =P

Anyway, I put a small pencil under my friend's chair, with the nib facing up and it being held by blu-tack. Just as my friend was gonna sit down, I pulled the chair out. Hilarity/Screams of pain ensued.

Well, me and my friends (besides the victim) all got a detention, but it was so worth it

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
In gradeschool, I heard someone purposely triggered the fire alarm the day I didn't attend because I was sick. Woe that I missed the experience, but at least my stuff wasn't wet I suppose.

And for the harmless, everyday kind of prank, sometimes when my friends give pats on the back to people, they include tape. Loose enough so they don't notice for the rest of the day. Most of the time blank, but other times they include words/phrases like "BRINGIN' SEXY BACK" (<-that was just last school year). IDK I think my friend was indirectly hitting on him;;

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
Well, my little brother got thrown in mud, egged, and then covered in flour for the muck-up day this year. I laughed at him.

Pranks I pulled in school... Not much really. I left when I was thirteen/fourteen. But last year I was at a gig with a group of friends. One of them had a pencil. I held it upwards as he sat down, and, well, I violated him with a pencil.

Fun times.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
My friend wrote 'gullible' on a piece of paper and taped it on the ceiling, then during class yelled "LOOK GULLIBLE'S WRITTEN ON THE CEILING" and it was so funny because no one looked, but it was really there XDD

~riolulu

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
My friend wrote 'gullible' on a piece of paper and taped it on the ceiling, then during class yelled "LOOK GULLIBLE'S WRITTEN ON THE CEILING" and it was so funny because no one looked, but it was really there XDD

~riolulu

Oh man. Did they see it afterward? That would've been an "IN-YOUR-FACE!!" moment. xD;

Nana

I went to this awful all girls' Catholic school. We were all juveniles and played pranks.

My favourite is when my friends and I streaked across the lacrosse pitch. That was really good fun, and we didn't get caught.

My least favourite is when some girl (don't know who) took out her tampon and literally painted one of the toilets. The walls, the floor, the doors, even the ceiling. It was DISGUSTING. I didn't even know that much blood could come out.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
^ Uh yeah... I don't think that can be unread... ;;

I remembered another one--it was pretty simple. In HE class, we would bake a muffins. One team was boys, one team was girls, and the third was mixed. I was in the mixed one. Anyway, you know, generic mix-up of salt and sugar for the boys' team (probably accidental but a few were still upset), so they just started over. What a waste lol.

Golde

Always Searching~
I went to this awful all girls' Catholic school. We were all juveniles and played pranks.

My favourite is when my friends and I streaked across the lacrosse pitch. That was really good fun, and we didn't get caught.

My least favourite is when some girl (don't know who) took out her tampon and literally painted one of the toilets. The walls, the floor, the doors, even the ceiling. It was DISGUSTING. I didn't even know that much blood could come out.

Well then. I'll go stab myself in the ear now.

For this years' senior prank, about 8 seniors filled a whole bunch of condoms with helium and let them go in the super high commons ceiling.

Some floated down. You could step on them and they didn't pop. It was pretty messed up 'cause one of the guys was bragging about how he blew one up with his mouth.

Deo

I remember when I was part of my Highschool's video announcement class me and some friends made a informational video about The Game and played over all the school's TVs.

Hopefully this will inspire some of you out there to do whats right.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Oh man. Did they see it afterward? That would've been an "IN-YOUR-FACE!!" moment. xD;
YEAH someone did see it and they were all like ":eek: oh my god...." and it was hilarious to watch XDDD they all felt so stupid and.....gullible!

~riolulu

For our senior prank this year the seniors unbolted the speed bumps in our school parking lot and placed them on the lawn outside the school so it read "2009!"

Last year's was more colorful, however. About 6 or so people managed to get 2008 rubber ducks and were planning on placing them all in our fountain, but our principal called the cops to patrol the area for that week (The year before other rival schools vandalized our school's entrance sign, the cops weren't for our school). Basically what went down was the cops chased down these guys, caught I think 2 or 3 of them, they were tried in court for breaking into a public area off-hours and "defacing" it (This was based on the police report, doing their jobs) and all 6 of the people who did it got a day of detention because they had falsely told our principal exactly what the prank was to be. The next day in school everyone wore either yellow or custom-made rubber duck shirts to commemorate the guys who went through with the prank.

Man, that was good.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Well, I've got a few.
I've put stuff on peoples back disguising it with a pat on the back. (not very good, but meh.)
I've also tried pulling students chairs when they are standing up, but I haven't had that much luck this year.
And some others I don't remember of.

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
The best one was 2 years ago in year 9.
I can't remember the exact details, but I know it involved finding the IT teacher's password, which let us go into all the students and teachers accounts.

Me and my friends put a simple image, of a naked person on every students and teacher's folder, it took a while till we got caught, but we got a scolding from the principal. Nonetheless, I'm sure we made some people happy with that image.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
What are some pranks you have played at school, if any. It could be on a teacher or friend or anybody.:p

Not for me, but these girls ruined free seating like this:

It was a happy day during lunch. Then, suddenly two girls, yes, TWO stood up, yelled "Food Fight", threw two sandwiches, then proceeded to get taken to ISS by the administrators

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay

That is so disgusting, maybe there were multiple people? Anyways, a similar 'prank' happened in my school. We have Physical Education, and there is a restroom in our P.E. locker, a girl thought it was 'funny' to pee around there. What really flips me off is, some girls lock stalls from the inside so you think there is someone in there, when there isn't. When break comes around, people notice there are only one or two stalls out of around 6 stalls that are open, and no one ever comes out of the other ones.

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
I am not one to pull a bunch of big pranks where I can get in alot of trouble. I do however do small annoying things like throwing stuff at teachers and my friends and make it look like someone else did it and so they get in a fight, and I sit there and laugh at them. Or I get me and like 2 friends to all start looking at the cieling and pointint in lunch and then like everyone in the cafeteria starts to look up and try to spot what it was we were pointint at lol.

teetee99

Pokemon master
On Tuesday I put a tic-tac and one pencil on my friends dahli's chair and soon as he sat on the chair I dont know how but it was facing up but when he sat on it it stuck him on his bottom he was all like owwwwee that hurt then he said hey who put that their and i took out a book and i pretended that I was reading it that was soooooooo! funny hee hee!XD ^^

Drummer Tom

NU/UU Connoisseur
Well at my school I was outside, flinging rocks with a rubber band into the water... and the teacher walks by and a rock hits her in the back of the head!

I pretended to read, and i never got caught. >:D

tom-tom

Furret <3
ever pantsed someone getting a week of detention?
ever colored on the cap of a marker and gave the marker to the teacher?

putting sticky glue on a chair and ruining the guys pants :p