• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pranks at school

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Last year seniors caused a giant food fight. Yes, it's just as fun as the movies would have you believe.

firestar319

The Marauder
In physics class, while our teacher left the room, one of my friends unhooked our teacher's laptop computer, put it in a little bag by his desk, and put it inside a storage room in the back of the classroom. What's funny is that he didn't even notice until the end of class. It was really funny, until he noticed that it was missing and kept our class under lockdown until someone brought his laptop back to him.

need_2_read

Genius Teenage Girl
for the senior prank this year, the senior class took all of the clocks, set them to 9:09 and taped them to the side of the building with a sign that said CLASS OF 2009, ITS TIME TO GRADUATE

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Ha, a bunch of my friends and I took out some earbuds and put them in our ears, with
the other end in our pockets, not connected to anything.

The teacher started screaming at us to stop "listening to music" and so he finally sent us to the office.

When we got there, we just told the principal that "it's the new style", and he ended up getting our teacher in trouble lol.

Oh, and another day, I put a woopie cushion on the teacher's chair.... She blamed
someone else because I'm the last person anyone would ever expect to do something "bad".

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
We perform lockdowns at our school, and so, all our lazy teacher forgot to unlock the doors incase that situation were to happen. Our teacher left, and forgot to shut the door. Most of us have iPods, so we took out the headphones and pretended to listen to them. When he came back, he could only see the kids from the front row, and they all had earphones. After 5 minutes, we let him in. He laughed and took it great, No one got in trouble.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Oh, yeah, I don't know if this is a prank, but it's kinda funny.

One day, my friend was sitting next to me in class, and said,
"If you say 'gullibe' reeeeally slowly, it sounds like 'green beans'."
I thought about it, and it didn't sound like it to me; I didn't get the joke.

Then she called the teacher and told her the same thing.
Sure enough, the teacher said with the most serious face, "Gul-li-ble..... Oh! That's mean!"
Then, I said, "Oh! I get it, now!" then I laughed.

That day, after school, when I saw her, I said, "That's okay, 'gullible' isn't even in the dictionary, anyway."
She said, "It's not?"
I told her, "Yeah, and neither is 'sarcasm'."

I made a run for it.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
...ouch...

My senior class pulled this...they basically got to the intercom ad played techno music during the pass time...kind of stupid..
once, although I'm not sure if it was intentional..someone's phone conversation got mixed up with the intercom...and we heard the life-and-times of some smuck...whoever did it was brilliant :D

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
At our school we have these strange binsand if you put a stick in a certain place then people can't open them.

What me and my mates do is we put the stick inb and watch as people try and put things in then when a teacher comes we just go to put something in ourselfs then take out the stick.

rocko

hihowru
In my middle school,every so often i stay and talk to people and a few times this happened. A few kids lit a smoke bomb and threw a fart bomb in the halls the fire alarm went off and there is two connected halls and in the middle are unused lockers. And a couple of us ran through the halls. hahaha good times

cocoa_adele

Well as a psychological experiment my teacher asked me to come to class late and looking a mess
I did it, shouted and swore at her slamming and almost breaking the door (all as she told me to)
My class were shocked that I had gone absolutely nuts
It was all to prove a point about self esteem.
Five minutes later I return to class while everything has been explained and everyone knows about the little experiment.

Also my history teacher last year picked on one student just for a lesson treating him horribly to prove a point about an old regime and to have the students get a feel of what happened during said time.
He kicked the guys chair away, made him kneel on the floor and other humiliating things to see if anyone would stick up for him. No one did, not even his good friends.
It was all explained afterwards

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
One time these two kids played a prank on this crabby teacher by putting a whoopie cushion on his chair, not only that, they put a weak plastic baggy full of gravy (or something) under the cushion so it looked like he defecated himself.

Fiery Blaziken

Various computer pranks. :D

Took a screenshot of the desktop, set that as the background, then hid all the icons
Rotated the screen to be upside down
Change shortcuts so they opened different applications
etc.

Half the stuff people did on the computers would take like 30 seconds to fix if you knew what you were doing, but people are bad with computers (even the typing instructor). :)

Jade

Myuu...
There was some epic pranks I done years ago.

1) I locked the boss out of his office.

2) I tricked my friend so much etc but I cant remember the details

So yeah.

Hmmm... There was this one so-called "prank" that a friend and the Librarian and I did in the late school year. I don't know if it could be considered a prank...

It was cloudy and my friend and I were in the library after eating our lunch and on break; students rarely go in at this time. We were in there quietly when a loud thundering noice came out side, followed by rain pouring fast and hard. We had this funny idea of locking the front door as to not let students get in.

After a while, students started to bang on the door asking to get in since it was raining. We all laughed. XD

Then, my friend started teasing the students by opening and closing the door on them before they had a chance to get near.

Ahh... Good times, good times... :]

josh6009

shiny hunter
mine was we were on school camp and i had blood capsules in my mouth so i tripped(wink wink nodge nodge) and fake blood was poring every wher, the teacher started chasing me round the camp ground, she still hates me now.

xMehx

New Shiny!!!!!!!!:33
I remember when in 6th grade I found a glue stick in the middle of the hall, so in my next class while a student was up, I glued their stuff to the desk. I also took their pencil case, gym bag, and hid them in the lockers in gym class, and after class was over the kid totally freaked out, screaming at everyone that they thought could've done it, but I was never screamed at lol.

Another time was at lunch when my friend brought her bag to do some last minute HW, so I hid it in the lost & found corner, and pretended to run away with it. She was chasing me for about 10 minutes until finally a teacher found us and yelled at us for running around.

Also at the end of the year, the 8th graders prank the 6th graders by tricking them into thinking that their lockers are jammed, by resetting all of their locker combos early, but first taking out their stuff of course, and we just watch them from the library, laughing histarically since the library is apparently part sound-proof.

Last edited: