• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pranks at school

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
mine was we were on school camp and i had blood capsules in my mouth so i tripped(wink wink nodge nodge) and fake blood was poring every wher, the teacher started chasing me round the camp ground, she still hates me now.

those capsules are epic. it reminds me of those small stinkbombs that had were in glass capsules. nowadays they are forbidden but we used to have alot of fun with them in the past.

for example you simply glue two of those capsules to a micetrap and put them under the front seat in a teacher's car. you can never tell when they go off but let it be 1 day or a year they will go off. it is usualy followed by heavy cursing so covering your ears is adviced^^

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I put a pin on my teacher's chair. She never found out it was me :p
Smooth move, Dash. :p

I haven't done any such things, because I'm homeschooled, but my parents thought it was a great idea to send me to a public school this fall. I'd have to say if any of these pranks were pulled on me, I'd demand my father to withdraw me.

I'm scared of the kids...

._.

Melloyu

Smooth move, Dash. :p

I haven't done any such things, because I'm homeschooled, but my parents thought it was a great idea to send me to a public school this fall. I'd have to say if any of these pranks were pulled on me, I'd demand my father to withdraw me.

I'm scared of the kids...

._.

just kick them :p!
or, shoot condoms at them!
OR SHOOT STUFF WITH A CONDOM :D amazing slingshots~!

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
I went up to a guy, and gave him a hug... with my fists! Yeah, I hit him in the gut for no reason.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
This was one that was done in the year before I arrived at the school, confirmed by numerous teachers.
A group of year twelves on the night before muck up day hired some abseiling (bad spelling) gear. they used this to go into on of the windows on the second story and then locked everything. They then put stuff in the way of the door so no one could get in.
The next day noone got into the classroom. The boys in the end undid what they had done because noone could work out how they had done it.

Another good one that happened a couple of years ago was this. The kids in year tweleve were told quote "NO year twelve is to bring water bombs to school on the last day". The year twelves then bought a whole load of water bombs, gave them to one of the teachers who was leaving and then he brought a whole car full of eski's which were full of water bombs. There was nothing the school could do because noone had broken any rules.

Emo_Kirlia

In Art class we were making collages out of cut up pieces of cereal boxes and someone took the 'Nut' out of a Honey Nut Cheerios box and put Elmer's glue on it and did the 'Backslap' thing on this guy and all day he walked around with the word Nut on his back. xD It was hillarious! Everyone kept laughing and he kept turning his shirt around but he couldn't see it. The Elmer's glue probably messed his shirt up too. :)

cptmyname

one time in 4th grade, me and my best friend were playing with walkie-talkies ( they were headset walkie talkies too, soo we felt like spies ^_^ ), andwell, i stood somewhere on the jungle gym, and somehow picked up on someone having phone sex o_O

soo i convinced this super religious christian teacher to play with us and told her to wait in that spot
her reaction was absolutly HILLARIOUS, that was the best prank at our school yet, everyone else just teabags people >.<

aclover

VICTORiOUS
i did an 'AXIDENTAL' prank in science. i was playing with my pen in science and there was a testube of acid and i put the lid of my pen in the acid. to make a long story short i tripped as it reacted and burned a hole in the floor where english was underneath. my form was underneath though and my science teacher let me off!