• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pranks at school

Colliepop

Wonderboy
Also one time in chemistry I got myself into a fair bit of trouble for stapling a boys shirts to his ants, and pants to his shoes.
The only reason I got caught is because I put a bit of some acid or another on his hand a few days before, and had caused a pretty big fight. He just assumed it was me.
That same guy got kicked out for peeing in the corner of the front office.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
In highschool our class was in the Drama centre and when our teacher left the room for a moment, we cellotaped a guy in our class to a chair in the middle of the room (with his consent of course lol), turned off all the lights and hid behind the curtains.

When our teacher came back in she just stood there bewildered and then we all came out from behind the curtains laughing. She was a good sport as she found the whole thing funny =]

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
In our school we have overhead projectors fitted into the ceiling, and touch screen smart boards [omg fancy or what o_O]

Well as an End of School prank our year went around all of classrooms with a board pen and drew a smiley face onto the light lenses

then when teachers came to use the boards a little smiley face got projected onto the screens

=]

This wasn't me, this was my aunt back in the days:

She had some fart powder with her, and her friend and her put it in the teacher's mug of coffee. A few minutes later, the teacher excused herself from the room, and then a supply teacher said that the original teacher went home with diarohea (sp?).

lolz.

Hell_fire

......duck...
i went for a intercity quiz.... we put a fart bomb in the other teams room, it exploded at 3 am, haha
the teacher called my teacher and was cursing at us, she swore to kill us in the morning.......turned out she was too neuseous (sp?) to leave the room :D

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
i put a taco on this guys seat and the taco had cheese on it-he sat on it & it stuck to his *** for like 25 mins before a teacher asked why he had a taco on his ***.

Zesqio

In my school a popular prank is nuggeting; emptying someones backpack, turning the backpack inside out, putting everything back in and then closing it.
Well these two guys in my friends software apps class decided o take it a bit farther. They selected my friend as the target and 5 consecutive days performed various special nuggets while hiding the ackpack so my friend wouldn't find it 'til the bell rang. They locked it shut, entirely coated it with duct tape, stapled it together, stuffed it full of random papers, but Friday's grand finale was the flour nugget. They filled his ackpack with two sacks of flour. Throughout this period they never got in trouble, my friend was being a really good sport about it. However, they did get in trouble, because my friend tried to get some of the flour out with water. Yeah, the kids got detention for a few days, but they still nugget his backpack from time to time. The backpack is literally falling apart, I'm surprised it's still in one piece.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Someone thought it was funny to put a used tampon in the boys restroom.

right in the sink, too.

red was everywhere.

Cruisercard

My friends put a tampon in my pencil case with tomato sauce, told everyone in the class.
I plot to get them back involving a condom and mayonaise.

DragonRay8

the shadowtrainer
can't talk about my prank. it's illeagal and might get me banned.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
can't talk about my prank. it's illeagal and might get me banned.

Then don't post.

Anyway, not really my own prank, but school wide pranks. Theres "sacking", when you turn someones backpack inside out withouut them noticing, and "flipping someones lock", when you turn around a combo lock so the dial is pointing at the wall and they need to sit on the floor to see the numbers. I actually sacked someone today, but then they sacked me back.

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
Then don't post.

Anyway, not really my own prank, but school wide pranks. Theres "sacking", when you turn someones backpack inside out withouut them noticing, and "flipping someones lock", when you turn around a combo lock so the dial is pointing at the wall and they need to sit on the floor to see the numbers. I actually sacked someone today, but then they sacked me back.

[IMG139]http://www.mockshot.com/images/glen_quagmire(1).gif[/IMG139]

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm a good kid, so I don't prank. But this year's senior prank went TOO FAR, according to the principal.

Apparently, a group of seniors snuck on campus during Prom night or about that time and spray-painted words like "Seniors rock" (or similar) and "2009" just about everywhere, and our Nazi of a prinicpal was TICKED. She swore that anyone who was involved in the prank would not get to walk. Some students were caught, but it was hard, seeing as our school cameras are crappy and everyone was wearing masks (said by a security guard). Cleaning up the paint was expensive, she said, and I don't know if the seniors had their banquet this year or not.

And I don't know if this was a prank or not, but the law enforcement class drew those body-mask marks (whatever they're called when the body is outlined at the scene of a crime) all over the courtyard. Some were pretty funny, like SpongeBob and an alien. I think a celebrity's name was written out, but I can't remember the name.

During a basketball game, at the end, something started smoking, but they were fire crackers. Everyone got so scared they ran out quickly xD

Dracomaster16

Storm Trainer
Once, during 8th grade, a couple teachers were talking about doubling our amount of homework for "educational" purposes. Well the students were so ticked off, that they called upon the biggest pranksters in the school (My gang called "Prank and Poop") to let them know just how we feel about that. I waited at lunch till all the teachers were in the lounge and security was taking a "break", and then snuck in to Mr. Escondi's room (the one who suggested that the teachers double the amount of homework) and put a balloon filled with Party Snaps under his chair cushion. The next day, Escondi walked into the classroom. Since that dude's like 50 years old and wears glasses with these giant lenses, he didn't even noticed how thick his chair was! When he sat on it, the Party snaps exploded and sounded like a giant fart. But, the side effect was that his pants lit up, and 911 was dialed. They soon found out who it was, and I got picked up by the police, and stayed in Juvenile Hall for 3 months (like i'll ever pull that again!)

bugman03

pouring whole bottles od fary liquid into a toilet system so when it flushed in made lot´s of pretty bubbles.

Slick

Banned
Once, during 8th grade, a couple teachers were talking about doubling our amount of homework for "educational" purposes. Well the students were so ticked off, that they called upon the biggest pranksters in the school (My gang called "Prank and Poop") to let them know just how we feel about that. I waited at lunch till all the teachers were in the lounge and security was taking a "break", and then snuck in to Mr. Escondi's room (the one who suggested that the teachers double the amount of homework) and put a balloon filled with Party Snaps under his chair cushion. The next day, Escondi walked into the classroom. Since that dude's like 50 years old and wears glasses with these giant lenses, he didn't even noticed how thick his chair was! When he sat on it, the Party snaps exploded and sounded like a giant fart. But, the side effect was that his pants lit up, and 911 was dialed. They soon found out who it was, and I got picked up by the police, and stayed in Juvenile Hall for 3 months (like i'll ever pull that again!)

Well you're a ****ing idiot.