• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pranks at school

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
I put ketchup on a girl's chair at lunch one day when she was wearing white pants.

I'm so cruel.

LegendaryGarchomp

Right before one of our Religious education classes earlier this year (on april fools day) someone flushed a piece of tissue paper that was on fire down the toilet. it then exploded a bit and the toilet was all black some of my friends took pics of it. Its still funny

lvl100blastoise

I can't really pull many pranks in my strict private school so I resort to graffiti to piss of the administration.

I draw cartoon monsters in sharpie and white out all over the place and everyone recognizes its the same person drawing them but no one knows its me.

Superglue a quarter to the floor.
Fun for the whole family.

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
it wasnt me but every year the out going year 12 pulls a massive prank on the entire school.
Last year it was when we just got out to lunch all the yr 12's were on the highest level up on the school and then they got like 10 bags of bouncy balls and just let loose...thats was fun
the really weird thing was though any1 caught with one of the balls from the incident got a detention =/

Alloute

Not Banned
I pulled a prank over the internet, I pretended to be someone else, it was fun and I laughed.

I pulled a prank over the internet, I pretended to be someone else, it was fun and I laughed.

I did something similar with my cousin's ex-girlfriend.
I pretended I was my cousin and that I wanted to be back with her, the massive havoc I caused was worth all my effort.

That is classic! That's what I love about the internet.

Once I slapped the back of my friends head and he thought it was my other friend and he punched him on the shoulder real hard xD
He's ok though :)

It wasn't me but my friend told me that in his food technology class, someones phone went off, and their text message tone was Borat talking

the teacher says, i think i just heard Borat, and the entire class goes, No Miss, your just hearing things

so she says, probably, maybe im just going crazy

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
the graduating class played a huge prank on the last day of classes.
I won't go too far into details, but it did involve garbage bags full of food, balloons, a sex doll, and the cafeteria.
The principal wasn't too happy about it, they threatened to with-hold the year books.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Sucks my friend got expelled becaue we were talking about a couple pranks to do on the last day of school.

I know one was to put clear serane(spelling?) wrap over all the toilet seats on the last day of school and another was to put ketchup on all of the seats in the cafeteria...

Melloyu

We set a book on fire at school!
one of our teachers ran in when we had economy and said that if we didn't tell who it was, we would all get punished. nobody said it but we never get punished!
and our economy teacher praised us for the fact that we didn't told whothe one was that burned the book xD

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
the worst thing i did was when the waterpipes were under maintenence one day. we had no water so we had to use those small toilets which you often see at constructionsites. during the break i saw that our teacher went on it so me and 5 others others lifted it up to our middle and started to shake it for one minute or so.
after that we carefully put it back on the ground and ran off to the lunchroom and act like we didn't knew. it was the perfect prank since there was nobody near to witness it.

she didn't knew who did that to her untill she retired a year and a half later XD
it's a good thing we didn't shake it too hard, imagine how filthy her clothes would have been if that went wrong.

Melloyu

the worst thing i did was when the waterpipes were under maintenence one day. we had no water so we had to use those small toilets which you often see at constructionsites. during the break i saw that our teacher went on it so me and 5 others others lifted it up to our middle and started to shake it for one minute or so.
after that we carefully put it back on the ground and ran off to the lunchroom and act like we didn't knew. it was the perfect prank since there was nobody near to witness it.

she didn't knew who did that to her untill she retired a year and a half later XD
it's a good thing we didn't shake it too hard, imagine how filthy her clothes would have been if that went wrong.

wait, are dutch people like us that way? I mean,,, shaking a toilet.... AND NOT DOING IT HARD :O!?

Ontopic : Shooting stuff at teachers while they're not noticing it!

Last edited:

P.M.

Poison Master
Heh, this boy Named Stuart Salmon (SERIOUSLY!!! not kidding!!) was sitting down and I pulled his chair out from under him:)
But then he chased me(Here's the weird part) and he put his hands in the shape of a gun
and pretended to shoot and then I tripped!
I laugh every time I think about it!

The Pie Maker
Once someone in senior year had a water bomb, his plan backfired.
This isn't a prank but I sackrolled my friend (an internet prank simmaler to rickroll)
Also this was a rumor that someone drank some beer after a game of football and got expelled.
This one is gold, someone pooped in the urinals and the whole of juniors (I was in elementary) was called into the hall and if the person didn't own up, there would be serious trouble. A few weeks later nobody owned up and nothing happened.
If I find some more in mydeep memory, I will be sure to share with you.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
well not me but year 13's do muck up day at kings but if you put muck up day at King's in on grantham it'll show boys strapping rape alarms to helium balloons letting them off then put them at the top of out library which is high up!

Erienne

Anime high :D
This wasn't by me, but it was seriously messed up. Some person went into the school bathroom and flipped over a trashcan into two of the toilets, and teepee'd the whole place in tissue paper.

Last year (9th grade, I guess), I was in a fight with one of my friends in Art, and I took a brush with primer on it, and hit them in the face and their backpack. Good luck getting primer out.

I once put sticky glue on a chair and ruining the guys pants.
We got in a fight though :/