• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Prayers for those currently being affected by the Earthquake in Japan and the Tsunami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buizelster

I definitely send my prayers. It sucks that the weather has been pretty hectic this year so far. First all the snow and now this? I hope everyone in Japan and Hawaii will be alright.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I won't pray/send prayers, because I don't believe in a god. But I do hope that everthing turns out alright for them.

I've been watching the news on it for most of the day. It's terrible when things like this happen.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
It's so sad D= I hope they pull through and my aunt and uncle who live on the coast of ca dont have to evacuate D=

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Why do we have a thread dedicated to prayers when we already have another thread about this topic?!?!?!

Rave

Banned
I don't mind prayer, but I think this is suited for a different kind of place and not misc.

Profesco

gone gently
Comments, reactions, and well-wishing in relation to the disaster can be directed to the thread about said disaster. Prayers for its victims can be administered via the Christian Alliance in the Clubs subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.