• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pre-Best Wishes Anime Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshMayMistyHikarifan

OK, who do you think the North America voice will be for Iris? I never forgot Veronica Taylor doing both Ash and May.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So..shouldn't this thread be closed now? Since we're no longer pre-Best Wishes.

Technically yeah but this problem could easily be solved by just removing the "Pre" part of it. I want to make another thread, just to discuss anything beyond the episodes we have already and stuff that could not be posted in the Next Pokemon Thread IV, it would be easiest to have 1 BW Thread to discuss any questions concerning it, just like Team Rocket's improvements, Team Plasma Plots, etc but I will test it, just to see the feedback.:)

Nostalgic Hybrid

Judged By Username
Why does it automatically make Tsutarja a female if it used Sweet Kiss? Sweet Kiss can be used on males even if the user of the move is male can't it? Even if that's not the case, I don't think it matters if Tsutarja is a male, a female, a he-she or a she-he; as long as one appears I'll be truly satisfied.

Well, first off, it used Attract. Not Sweet Kiss. Look at its mannerisms and hear it speak. It appears to be extremely feminine.
ESPECIALLY when in contrast to Shooti's Tsutarja, which has a deep, manly voice.

But the important thing is that it infatuated Pikachu. Pikachu is confirmed male.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.