• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pre-order bonuses discussion.

scififan21

I know this isn't exactly about preorders but I was wondering which online retailers are good about sending games out so they arrive maybe a day early? (or at least on launch day)

I ordered Pokemon Shield from ShopTo because people online had said it would arrive a day or so early but it ended up not even arriving on launch day.

I'm wondering if I ordered from Amazon would I be likely to get the game on launch day since they recently opened an Amazon warehouse in my country. (presumably they'd have popular video games like Pokemon available, and wouldn't have to order them in from another countries warehouse....)
Amazon has a 'realease date delivery' option for pre-orders. It is a little more for shipping then the other options, but that is what I did. Now the time of day does vary though.