• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pre-Ordering PMD2- Please help!

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Hey, Does anybody know if I get the guide when I pre-order the game or when the game comes out? I know with D/P you got the stylus when you pre-ordered but I dont know about this one. Can someone help please?

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I sort of remember pre-ordering PMD1 before. But I wasn't there when it was bought. After pre-ordering, I gave the money to my dad when it came out so he could go buy it on his way back. :/
When I received the game from my dad, the extra crap came with it. My memory is kind of blurry, so I'm not sure. D:
Uh, also, if the PMD2 guide is going to be like the PMD1 guide then the 'guide' is actually just a newbie introduction thing. It's not really useful, except for the maps, drawings and sprites. >__>
You probably know this already? Iono.

It may be different, so I'm not sure.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Well, the guide comes free with the pre-order and yeah, I know that guide osnt as good as this site, but it easier to use when I dont have internet acsess. Like when I'm on a car trip, my brothers on the computer, or I visit my Grandmas house. Maps are the things I cant live without.

mewfanforlife

Well, the guide comes free with the pre-order and yeah, I know that guide osnt as good as this site, but it easier to use when I dont have internet acsess. Like when I'm on a car trip, my brothers on the computer, or I visit my Grandmas house. Maps are the things I cant live without.

The dungeons are randomized. It isn't an actual guide if it's like the last one by the way. It just explains a few things in town. The game is fairly linear with randomized optional missions. You shouldn't need a guide.

O w O

There's a free guide book with it.
You can check on walmart.com or IGN.com