• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Predictions of Pokémon that came true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Dunsparce said:
Check some of the earliest posts I've made.
if you´re talking about this thread, this post that I quoted is your second one, if not, then I didn´t read, or remember.

C

cloud_nine

while in r/b/y days, i thought of diffrent eeveloutions (psion,rockion,ghostion) and in g/s/c and there come espeon.i was only like 5 years old at the time soo the picture was preety bad,but it kinda looked like absol without its horn

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Well, when I looked at the Poliwag>Poliwhirl>Poliwrath evolution line, I thought, why is it Poliwrath, why couldn't it be a frog? Then I thought, they better make it a frog sometime. Then came Politoed. Not much of a prediction, but about the same thing.

BTW, I don't dislike Poliwrath, but I just wanted a frog Pokemon.

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
Poochyena bears a resemblance to my Huskie not only in looks, but in its vicious temperament. (However, Huskie evolved into light blue winged wolf thing with the temperament of a Dragonair....)

*sigh* No evil Fire/Grass flowers yet, especially one based on Bellsprout....

MachopGirl

<== Wanna Hug Him?
I remembered creating a sheep Pokemon many years ago just as my own amusement. Coincidentally, Mareep showed up in GSC.

I even wrote a fanfic where a Vaporeon gave birth in a breeder's stable. Then this concept of breeding Pokemon came around in GSC, except it involved eggs (which I don't like.)

MaskedManAbsolkid

Clouds said:
i think ther a baby chansey in the forth generation to :D

That was an obvious April's Fools fake.

I created a long dragon legendary, and lo behold Rayquaza.

Dunsparce

Jolteon ^..^ said:
if you´re talking about this thread, this post that I quoted is your second one, if not, then I didn´t read, or remember.

No, I mean my Earliest posts that are still intact.

Xylitol

swimmin'
In the RBY days, I created a new bat-like pokemon evolving somehow from Golbat. It didn't look much like it, but I was shocked when I saw Crobat. O_O Then, before RSE, I made a dog-like electric pokemon which looked a lot like Manectric, without the head thing.

S

steelizardmaster21

i created an awesome pokemon steelizard, it an evolution of charizard,steel-flying type,and is a mutation caused by feeding it to many supplements and training it to level 100, then it evolves, also working on different evolution types for eevee :)
wonder if they'll think of my ideas

absol attacker

go, my army!
ever since the dark type came out, i've wished there was a dark/ghost. sadly, sableye blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.