• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

BlueDragonfangirl

Yeah, he'll catch some mixed up Gens.
I hope so, my gosh his Pokémon was so boring. I‘ve always wanted him to catch a Dragonite but that was ages ago.

nuzamaki90

If Koraidon or Miraidon do end up playing a part in the group dynamics, I am curious which one they’ll go with. Solgaleo was picked over Lunala, and although I prefer Solgaleo, I feel like Lunala did end up getting the short end of the treatment wise.

Ignition

Traptwig solos your favorite anime
I mean they weren't transportation devices
Nebby as a Cosmog just Teleported everywhere while Solgaleo was a school bus.
If Koraidon or Miraidon do end up playing a part in the group dynamics, I am curious which one they’ll go with. Solgaleo was picked over Lunala, and although I prefer Solgaleo, I feel like Lunala did end up getting the short end of the treatment wise.
Maybe both but they're just occasionally around Ash and co. when they need to travel significant distance. Or maybe they meet both at different times until they both appear for the inevitable evil team plot like the Lake Guardians in Sinnoh.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I just hope he catches a next generation Pokémon, I’m done with him catching Pokémon he should have caught years ago.
He should get both old and new gen.

If he has a homebase then make a ****ing use out of it! You'd actually SEE the reserves and not just the popular guys

lolipiece

Peanutcase
Staff member
Ride Pokemon are typically used but are never a main focus. I doubt Ko/Miraidon will be part of the main cast outside of an arc.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Top Talonflame: HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!
Cetitan is so ugly. I said it.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
If we're going to continue with a Journeys-esque approach and keep the cameos up, then at least let them update their teams this second time around.

Perhaps even with the new Pokemon. Let Mallow have that Fidough. Give Dawn that ice type bash brother for Mamoswine. It'd be a crime not to give Serena that kitty. Give them some (non-obvious in that last one's case) Pokemon progression please.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Do it writers, give him the Dunsparce that he deserves for so long.
Considering what was leaked about Dunsparce, no thank you lol, he can stay irrelevant...

Pokegirl Fan~

If we're going to continue with a Journeys-esque approach and keep the cameos up, then at least let them update their teams this second time around.

Perhaps even with the new Pokemon. Let Mallow have that Fidough. Give Dawn that ice type bash brother for Mamoswine. It'd be a crime not to give Serena that kitty. Give them some (non-obvious in that last one's case) Pokemon progression please.
This, enough of the status quo where past main characters can't get any team changes or can't achieve their goals (mostly talking about Dawn here).

Rune Knight

I noticed that they are continuing on not using Pikachu's anime voice like with Legends Arceus.

Could this maybe hint at something?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Ride Pokemon are typically used but are never a main focus. I doubt Ko/Miraidon will be part of the main cast outside of an arc.

thing is most of the ride pokemon in Alola were functionally used in the same manner as HM's which is a concept the anime never really toyed with that much anyway outside of the OI where it was obvious the only reason Ash got Lapras was to surf around them, and with the exception of Stoutland who was more of a treasure hunter than an HM.

Considering how big this new region is and how these "bike" dragons work, i don't think it'd be too far gone to see Ash or Goh, possibly both if Goh doesn't leave each use one to travel around.

I do not agree with that.
Both Gou and Koharu are exclusive characters so they don't have to disappear.

Well ask yourself this, do we keep chloe or get another character who's focused on Eevee's? what is the lesser evil here?

Rune Knight

This is probably not a popular opinion but I personally want Goh to stick around! If Chloe is part of the package then that is fine too. My big question is whether Goh would continue to have the Gen VIII starters in his party; more importantly, would Cinderace continue being, well... his ace.

Last edited: