• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope JN is Ashs last series. That or they age him because I can’t handle SM and JN Ash anymore
And please let the art style not look like trash

SatoSereFan224888

??? Do you want Goh to replace Ash? that's not gonna happen because Ash makes money for OLM and Nintendo and The Pokémon Company, so Cope harder.
I feel OLM have milked Ash out. Keeping him around is a huge mistake. Many fans do want to see Ash replaced. I feel they’re tired of him losing every league and him losing to Leon will be the last straw.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Everyone can Tera Type but you just know that somebody like Incineroar, Melmetal and Naganadel is going to get the short stick(Either never using it or only doing so once/twice) while Pikachu and somebody else abuse it to infinity and beyond

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Everyone can Tera Type but you just know that somebody like Incineroar, Melmetal and Naganadel is going to get the short stick(Either never using it or only doing so once/twice) while Pikachu and somebody else abuse it to infinity and beyond
That's what I fear, Tera Types getting more perks on the "favourites" (as in, the creators' favourites) while other Pokemon get mostly left out.

UnovaMaster

The shorter Goh's Mew mission is, the more sure I am it's just his first stepping stone before staying around an entire extra series

There's no urgency on his goal, the anime is as calm as a cucumber about it, meaning they know something we don't

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
It's probably important to remember that the crystallization mechanic isn't the main gimmick.

It's the Paradox Pokemon AKA The ancestral and Future descendants of the present day Pokemon.

The big question is if they're going to allow Ash to get one of them
For now Paradox Pokemon aren't confirmed yet, so better not consider it (even though they come from the same Rumor which revealed Crystallization).

Also, based on what i understood about the Paradox Pokemon rumor. That seems more like a "Regional Form" variant type of mechanic, rather than battle mechanic gimmick.
Aka., Paradox Pokemon have higher chance of appearing in Future Gens than compared to Terastallize.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
It short because why would you stretch it for uneeded time. They already admitted project mew was last minute
Both Chloes and Gous goals were last minute lol. Only Ashes was thought out and even that was eh. The only brought Serena and Dawn back for Chloe originally. The M8 battles who weren't Ashes were originally going to be stills. STILLS

desdar300

For now Paradox Pokemon aren't confirmed yet, so better not consider it (even though they come from the same Rumor which revealed Crystallization).

Also, based on what i understood about the Paradox Pokemon rumor. That seems more like a "Regional Form" variant type of mechanic, rather than battle mechanic gimmick.
Aka., Paradox Pokemon have higher chance of appearing in Future Gens than compared to Terastallize.
In a sense their similar to Regional forms, but they actually have legendary stats and an ability that's allegedly similar to the ultra Beast beast boost.
Considering the themes of the two title dragons, it's suffice to say that they're most likely the main gimmick and they make up a good chunk of the Pokedex

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
In a sense their similar to Regional forms, but they actually have legendary stats and an ability that's allegedly similar to the ultra Beast beast boost.
Considering the themes of the two title dragons, it's suffice to say that they're most likely the main gimmick and they make up a good chunk of the Pokedex
What makes you think that Paradox Pokémon are the main gimmick? And why would Pokémon confined to the end like Ultra Beast be the main gimmick over the regional Limit Break?

desdar300

What makes you think that Paradox Pokémon are the main gimmick? And why would Pokémon confined to the end like Ultra Beast be the main gimmick over the regional Limit Break?
Because they are past and future forms of Pokemon which ties directly into the two dragons, the professors, and the whole time warping shenanigans that have been rumored for 2 weeks.
The Paradox Pokemon are not classified as forms but brand new Pokemon as a whole and there's like a boatload of them.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
That is not how gimmicks work... it sounds more like they are Ultra Beast analogues while the Terastalization mechanic is a spiritual successor to the Z Moves.

desdar300

That is not how gimmicks work... it sounds more like they are Ultra Beast analogues while the Terastalization mechanic is a spiritual successor to the Z Moves.
Gimmicks are just another name for features which both basically are.

The big difference between this and the crystals is that the former is going to be the profitable one.

Even before Khu and the others reveal this feature, people were already making past and future versions of certain Pokemon because they perceive that as being one of the games main selling points

Status
Not open for further replies.