• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I'm worried we're going to get a cold opening to the Gen 9 anime like we did with BW, SM, and JN, if two episodes is all that's left for falling action. AG's trajectory was set with around 5 episodes left with Harrison and Blaziken, DP had the same amount with Gary's Sinnoh postcard, and Alexa was around for a while to get Ash going to Kalos.

As cameo and return intensive as JN has been, and how grand the PWC is in-universe, I much prefer having a decent segue into Paldea, or wherever Ash is going next from here, to keep the "The Adventure Continues" motif and vibe Ash has had that JN needs. A cold closer like what XY and SM did just isn't good enough here.
Commenting here instead as the leak thread isn't suited
It will be very hard to continue into the next series without a tie-in to Journeys

But still, JN did have a transition from SM, he comes home because he decided to travel the world, he just didn't find a way to do it until he met Goh and Sakuragi

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The same way they explain why no one used Mega Pokemon in Indigo, Mt. Silver, Ever Grande, Lily of the Valley, and the Vertress Conference:

They won't.

Decidueye23

How will they even explain that trainers from Paldea didn't participate in the PWC ?
Its pretty simple. Not a single trainer from Alola participated in the PWC despite having characters like Kiawe, Gladion, Hau , Kukui, etc. Atleast not that we know off. Just like that

DuskAstral

How will they even explain that trainers from Paldea didn't participate in the PWC ?
I think they were participating, they just weren't shown.
In the episode where we had a fight between Leon and Raihan, it was mentioned that there were 10,000 trainers participating in PWC and we only met a handful. So there is a good chance that trainers from Paldea were among those not shown.

desdar300

The fact that scarlet and violet is open ended means that Ash and Company can be basically tackle three different goals at once without it being problematic.

We can drop the episodic nonsense and focus on each of our characters doing something from the Canon material instead of just making it up like they did in Journeys

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
They built an explanation into the tournament. They said there were over 10000 registered participants. They can easily add participants from future regions as some of the participants that Ash didn’t battle. He only faced off against a handful of those 10,000.

desdar300

Now something interesting, is that the main teachers we saw in the cast shot might actually be this Region's Elite Four .

Depending on how the series is structured, they could make those guys the perimeter at which Ash progresses to the series.

He would still be fighting champion level trainers, while attending the regions University

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Now something interesting, is that the main teachers we saw in the cast shot might actually be this Region's Elite Four .

Depending on how the series is structured, they could make those guys the perimeter at which Ash progresses to the series.

He would still be fighting champion level trainers, while attending the regions University
And with that I believe that Clavell himself will be the Champion, or at least the Champion analogue.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
While I absolutely agree with everyone that Terallization looks ugly aesthetic wise
I really really love the concept!!!! It's probably my favourite concept since Megas tbh, and even better in terms of the idea
Playing around with the idea of giving a different type or giving more stabs is such a unique, fun and unpredictable idea esp for the metagame. Every mon can use it and there are so many strats that can be applied. I just wish they didn't have those silly crystal hats

SatoSereFan224888

It seem like it's in Spanish but does anyone here speaks Spanish in order to translate it for me.
I know it’s Spanish but the title translate is what grinds my gears. No way should Ash or Gou be part of SV.
Also, Champion rank in SV is intriguing. I'm on the train that Ash isn't leaving, sadly, as JN would be a perfect send off point.
Really wish we still get a new protagonist for next series, but seems unlikely
I really think Ash will be replaced. He will only make an occasional appearance. He won’t be the main character anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.