• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiranaphy

I've been recently thinking that if they make one of the box legends a part of the group in the series, it might turn out interesting, although a bit reminiscent of Digimon perhaps (and probably a pain to animate anyway). In any case, that would definitely go hand-in-hand with what was revealed of the games.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I disagree I think Ash should catch a starter or two again, I really want to see him get Quaxly since I have been waiting for another water type starter to be fully evolve and I don’t want Greninja to be his only fully evolved water starter. Plus it would be a good way to give him a Pokémon that could use development instead of what we have been dealing with in this series
Hmmm. Honestly I wouldn't mind Ash coaching his students and helping them form bonds with the Paldean starters. And honestly, in Journeys I didn't real miss him having no Galarian starter. It felt like a breath of fresh air in my book.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
If Ash goes down the mentor route, I just want him to try to explain concepts like evolution in the most confusing way possible to the point that students look on in absolute terror and confusion. It'll be just like college.

Master Pikachu 11

There seems to be only one path to be discovered.

The first is "Tresaure Hunt" and the second is "the Gym path".
The trailer just said that there are three, it even states that there are “three grand stories that are awaiting one being the gyms, while other two hold many surprises”

Illusio

No words, only rage
If Ash goes down the mentor route, I just want him to try to explain concepts like evolution in the most confusing way possible to the point that students look on in absolute terror and confusion. It'll be just like college.
I just want them to be treated better then the Gen 8 ones if they do it again. Inteleon and Cinderace went weeks without being seen with rushed development while Grookey was a glorified shoulder pet and added nothing. I'd hate for that to happen with the Gen 9 ones.

kickachu

Momentai!
The trailer just said that there are three, it even states that there are “three grand stories that are awaiting one being the gyms, while other two hold many surprises”
What trailer

Red and Blue

He stopped getting regional birds starting with Alola so it wasn't a guarantee he'd get Paldea's bird either. Even if it did have a different secondary typing

What trailer
The trailer from last Wednesday

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
He stopped getting regional birds starting with Alola so it wasn't a guarantee he'd get Paldea's bird either. Even if it did have a different secondary typing

The trailer from last Wednesday
That’s too bad cuz Galar regional bird was epic

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Lol though when you think about it, it is actually smart: students and children will rather listen to someone explaining stuff in a childish way than in an adult boring way.

Though if Ash is a mentor/teacher, what happens to Pikachu? And honestly I can see Ash doing to combination school+ PWC offscreen, if he defeats Leon.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
While I wouldn't mind them going the journeys route with Ash's next team, I hope they give him some more pokemon that represent the current generation. Having only Sirfetch'd and Dracovish as Galar reps has been kinda lackluster in my opinion. If anything they could do a combination where Ash only catches new mons but some of them are fully evolved already so he's not raising a whole team from the ground up?

It was cool to see Ash catch some older mons but I feel like some of the Galar mons were big missed opportunities like Corviknight, Grimmsnarl and Dragapult.

I mean yeah i don't care if it's SV region pokemon or not, who knows maybe they could finally give him one of those you mentioned.

I even don't mind if he gets a starter this time either, I just wanted them to break from that 1 time since they always felt like locks for Ash.

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
The only mistake they could really make with the SV anime is by utilising the terastalising concept. Don’t get me wrong, the type changing part of it is pretty interesting, but the look of it is absolutely horrendous, so I would prefer it if they kept it out of the anime altogether..

Unfortunately, they like money so they’ll show it.. but hopefully only like once or twice. A bit less than dynamax would be perfect, since they’ve barely utilised that..

SatoSereFan224888

Ash going back to school would be a stupid idea. He’s going to finish either first or second in the PWC. He doesn’t need any more schooling. He’s gotten this far without much schooling. This is why he should be replaced as the main character.

diesglamouris

Ash going back to school would be a stupid idea. He’s going to finish either first or second in the PWC. He doesn’t need any more schooling. He’s gotten this far without much schooling. This is why he should be replaced as the main character.
Actually, it can be said that he won his first major League because of schooling... and reached the top of the PWC because of working with a Professor...

Moral for children: Go to school!

But yeah, for Arceus sake, please let Satoshi grow!

Last edited:

SatoSereFan224888

Status
Not open for further replies.