• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Considering the supposed lore of Paldea, him going there is practically perfect. The problem is what he'll do and what he'll have. Although SV supposedly has multiple endings so that might help.
Honestly I don't see him going to school again or just randomly challenging Champion like Trainers without a particular goal in mind (like defeating Leon).

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
No it wouldn't? Even then, so what? Best Wishes is cool, I've really been enjoying watching the tournament arcs and gym battles.
The tournament arcs are like the only redeeming quality of the entire BW saga.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
I firmly believe that Ash should stick around for another season in hopes that he and whatever Pokemon he gets have better treatment. Give him a starter, give him Koraidon, no repeating types, especially if they don't add anything new, and give him more than 5 possible catches.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I firmly believe that Ash should stick around for another season in hopes that he and whatever Pokemon he gets have better treatment. Give him a starter, give him Koraidon, no repeating types, especially if they don't add anything new, and give him more than 5 possible catches.
There is a reason after the BW rotation disaster, Ash never had more than 5 new Pokémon.

Giving him a Legendary Pokémon isnt that TOO much?

Honestly I can almost predict that Ash will catch some kind of Dragon type in Paldea.

Me, myself hope for the following things:

1) No hub. I know it is very likely that the academy will be the new hub. But I kinda miss traveling by foot.

2) Give Ash a decent subgoal. Research fellows isn't exactly something that changed something for Ash bar traveling to certain locations. Sun and Moon had the Pokémon school, while the Island Challenge was the main goal I think.

3) A decent cast. No offense to Gou and Koharu, but they aren't exactly likeable. Let Ash be a mentor/teacher figure and the other cast are his students or something like that. And don't make the cast TOO big or TOO small 3/4 people max.

4) The next step in being a Pokémon Master
I sincerely hope it ISNT battle related for once. Give the next step some emotional or personal depth for Ash.

5)For the artstyle that is a difficult one. We have gotten alot of different artstyles over the 2 decades and idk what could be next. Please no CGI tho. Then I quit.

Wouldn't it be weird to see a S/V trailer before we know the outcome of the PWC? I mean isnt this the first series we get a preview before we know the outcome of the league/tournament? Correct me if I am wrong.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
There is a reason after the BW rotation disaster, Ash never had more than 5 new Pokémon.

Honestly I can almost predict that Ash will catch some kind of Dragon type in Paldea.

1) No hub. I know it is very likely that the academy will be the new hub. But I kinda miss traveling by foot.

2) Give Ash a decent subgoal. Research fellows isn't exactly something that changed something for Ash bar traveling to certain locations. Sun and Moon had the Pokémon school, while the Island Challenge was the main goal I think.

3) A decent cast. No offense to Gou and Koharu, but they aren't exactly likeable. Let Ash be a mentor/teacher figure and the other cast are his students or something like that. And don't make the cast TOO big or TOO small 3/4 people max.

I sincerely hope it ISNT battle related for once. Give the next step some emotional or personal depth for Ash.

5)For the artstyle that is a difficult one. We have gotten alot of different artstyles over the 2 decades and idk what could be next. Please no CGI tho. Then I quit.

Wouldn't it be weird to see a S/V trailer before we know the outcome of the PWC? I mean isnt this the first series we get a preview before we know the outcome of the league/tournament? Correct me if I am wrong.
My response to the rotation thing, I think it's possible to give proper development to more than 5 Pokemon, the writers just didn't try hard enough
If they can give three to Goh, whose only been around for one gen and has no business having them so early, why can't Ash have some after 20 years?
In fact, as weird as it sounds, I believe that befriending/catching many different Pokemon, especially Legendary is key part of being a Pokemon Master

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Nothing is too much. And at this point, it’s better if Ash had an active legendary on the roster.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
As long as the delinquent team is written well. Like, Team Skull worked since they had a story behind them, but Team Yell in both the games and the anime, were kinda useless. Yell felt like a copy paste of Team Skull but with all the interesting aspects of Team Skull stripped away.
True. I kinda want a serious evil team again. I don't even blame the anime doing nothing serious with them.

Last edited:

desdar300

Where did you get that information from? I've seen nothing about her personality or role besides what is on the official website.
Khu made a couple of posts about it yesterday where he called penny a b**** and reveal that she is associated with the evil team which act as the bullies of the school

Status
Not open for further replies.