• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Why go through the effort of creating a new OC when you have one with an open-ended goal of learning more about evolution and can work as a female audience self-insert?

There are plenty of reasons to keep Chloe that aren’t tied to Eevee. She’s a protagonist OC, she has an open-ended goal (as of the last episode), and they have already done the work to introduce her to the audience.
Her character is completely tied to Eevee. She doesn't go on any adventures anymore unless they specifically relate to Eevee and its evolutions. Unless there's a new Eeveelution or some other new thing involving Eevee she's likely gone.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Her character is completely tied to Eevee. She doesn't go on any adventures anymore unless they specifically relate to Eevee and its evolutions. Unless there's a new Eeveelution or some other new thing involving Eevee she's likely gone.
Her last episode was an adventure that had nothing to do with Eevee.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'm not expecting Gou and Koharu to stick around unless Journeys just goes on forever, with them adding the newest region into the rotation.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
If Ash is still stuck as being "10 years old" then I am no longer watching it. For goodness sake is it too much to ask for characters to age/grow up?
It shouldn't be when us older fans make up the vast majority of those who actually watch the anime and play the games, and by extension, having been supporting the franchise since the earlier generations.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Why aren’t you used to this by now? If any thing you should have dropped it after XY since he looked the oldest in that series but here we are.

Just get used to Ash having the power to stop time and immortality you’ll get past it.

I wonder when will be getting news for this anime? I was hoping by now since we are entering September soon.
Probably some time in September.

SatoSereFan224888

I wonder when will be getting news for this anime? I was hoping by now since we are entering September soon.
I think they’ll wait until after the PWC to announce the SV. Or maybe Paldea might get the Twilight Wings treatment.

kickachu

Momentai!
What pokemon you think they'll reveal to get cross evolution and more regional firms

SatoSereFan224888

Sweet Arceus, let's hope not...
Yeah. You’re probably right. I’d like to see Ash become a tutor. That way he doesn’t have to be in every episode while letting a new hero shine. I could see Ash mentor beginner trainers.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
The way Galar was treated in JN genuinely pissed me off. Such awful, barebones representation, with a large percentage of its cast (many of which are extremely popular, like Nessa and Bede) either missing or given such rushed screentime if feels like they were never there. God.

Not to mention how many gorgeous areas in Galar that were never explored. For all my gripes with those games, and there are many, the region’s appearance isn’t one of them. Motostoke, Circhester (one of my fave towns in Pokémon ever), Isle of Armor, a lot of the Crown Tundra, the general overworld. Hope Paldea gets focus so we can actually see the region.

The way Galar was treated in JN genuinely pissed me off. Such awful, barebones representation, with a large percentage of its cast (many of which are extremely popular, like Nessa and Bede) either missing or given such rushed screentime if feels like they were never there. God.

Not to mention how many gorgeous areas in Galar that were never explored. For all my gripes with those games, and there are many, the region’s appearance isn’t one of them. Motostoke, Circhester (one of my fave towns in Pokémon ever), Isle of Armor, a lot of the Crown Tundra, the general overworld. Hope Paldea gets focus so we can actually see the region.
And so many Pokémon were shafted (my favorite mon being one of them, but hey at least it got a movie)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
ay we back folks, I genuinely thought I was banned and was worried as this forum is one of few things left keeping my sanity intact lmao. Anyways....

Frankly, considering Paldea is supposedly going to have multiple endings, what they could do with Ash is probably more open. Although I'm mostly interested in what they'll do with Ash's roster this time around. If the rumors of the dex having over 100 new mons is legit, for once I'm actually more curious for what they'll dump on his roster this time around. Even more than what the Galar/Journeys saga gave him lu.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
ay we back folks, I genuinely thought I was banned and was worried as this forum is one of few things left keeping my sanity intact lmao. Anyways....
No judgment.
Frankly, considering Paldea is supposedly going to have multiple endings, what they could do with Ash is probably more open.
Who knows. Taking in amount we got probably multiple characters too,I can see them giving each one 1 goal. Or something anime exclusive. Also idk if they will let Ash explore the region on his own or if he is stuck at one place again,aka a hub like the Pokemon School or Cerise lab.
Although I'm mostly interested in what they'll do with Ash's roster this time around. If the rumors of the dex having over 100 new mons is legit, for once I'm actually more curious for what they'll dump on his roster this time around. Even more than what the Galar/Journeys saga gave him lu.
Oh yeah. Galar was done dirty in that regard in general. Also if the rumors of the starters are true, I don't see Ash getting one this time around. No one really "fits" his profile. I can see him being starterless again.

Status
Not open for further replies.