• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ew
It’s “professor Kuku” level of inappropriate
I wouldn't worry too much about it, it'll probably end up as a Pokémon of the day in some filler. I doubt anyone in the main cast will catch one. Lol.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Every time I look at it I think of khezu from monster hunter.
Fair lol
222463-une-khezu-orig-1-article_cover_bd-1.jpg

Ew
It’s “professor Kuku” level of inappropriate
This is worse lol tbh. A lot worse.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, it'll probably end up as a Pokémon of the day in some filler. I doubt anyone in the main cast will catch one. Lol.
God please. Keep it as far away from the anime as possible. My eyes lol. Idk if OLM would allow that. I can see the toys already lol.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I'm kinda confused by everyone's freakout over Wiglett.

People are acting as if it's something sexual when it's literally just looks like a white worm. I'm confused.

Game Freak has released far more sexualized Pokemon than this too, lol.
Depends on the interpretation I guess lol. I am not fan of the design in general. It feels not that creative

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Depends on the interpretation I guess lol. I am not fan of the design in general. It feels not that creative
It's actually quite creative.

Wiglett is not a Paldian form of Diglett, but it's actually an entire separate species. The concept is based on the idea of convergent evolution where two entirely separate species may end up bearing resemblance and developing similar traits in order to adapt to a given environment.

I suppose the design itself is kinda too simple, so I can agree with that.

Red and Blue

Wiglett is actually starting to grow on me. I'm not sure if it's a Pokemon Ash would catch but it's something I look forward to seeing in the anime regardless.

WIGLETT IS ADORABLE

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Maybe yeah.

Which ones are great and which ones are filler to you?
Klawf is really bad imo; we do not need another crab Pokémon let alone one that is literally just a red crab with eyebrow hair. Lechonk is eh and Armarouge looks goofy imo

I really like the Legendaries though, I think they’re a cool concept and they’ve grown on me a lot. Ceruledge and Cetitan are ridiculously raw, Grafaiai is cool and looks very Gen 7 to me, Fidough is cute. Generally like all the starters too

I'm very indifferent to Wiglett and I never thought of it as a inappropriate character but more Yo-kai-ish rather than a Pokémon.

It wouldn't be surprised if Wiglett actually appears in Pokémon anime at all.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
It's actually quite creative.

Wiglett is not a Paldian form of Diglett, but it's actually an entire separate species. The concept is based on the idea of convergent evolution where two entirely separate species may end up bearing resemblance and developing similar traits in order to adapt to a given environment.

I suppose the design itself is kinda too simple, so I can agree with that.
It stays a variant of regional forms,which isn't really anything new or special in my opinion.
Klawf is really bad imo; we do not need another crab Pokémon let alone one that is literally just a red crab with eyebrow hair. Lechonk is eh and Armarouge looks goofy imo
I can understand that.
I really like the Legendaries though, I think they’re a cool concept and they’ve grown on me a lot. Ceruledge and Cetitan are ridiculously raw, Grafaiai is cool and looks very Gen 7 to me, Fidough is cute. Generally like all the starters too
I wonder how the Evolutions of the starters will look.

Status
Not open for further replies.