• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Ash with Koraidon and Ceruledge would be awesome

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I predict the next pokegirl will not have any pokemon and her goal for the entire series will be to choose which pokemon she thinks will feat best for her.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I predict the next pokegirl will not have any pokemon and her goal for the entire series will be to choose which pokemon she thinks will feat best for her.
I wouldn’t be surprised lol. They are getting extra lazy in terms of giving a Pokegirl a goal that goes on for the whole series and give her development that matters.

Misty didn't have development until late Jotho, good Pokemon
May had good Pokemon, her development was okayish
Dawn had both (luckily )
Iris had 4 Pokemon, her development in BW was meh. JN fixed that tho.
Serena with personal development, but her goal was not the greatest. At least she had a goal tho and 3 Pokemon.
Lillie who had character development with no real overarching goal,but Lana and Mallow sucked in both departments. And they all had ONE Pokemon
Chloe and well we know how that went.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The combination of cameos in this series, the focus on the world-trotting as opposed to pigeonholing it all in Galar, the stakes at play for Ash currently, and the subpar result of an original clean slate girl character in such a series, makes me unable to shake off the feeling that there is a non-zero chance that a previous character will come back into full time status and play off Ash in such an undoubtedly fresh context.

Master Pikachu 11

Next girl will probably:

a) have no idea what to do with her life
b) be scared of Pokemon/dislike Pokemon
c) not get her first pokemon until like episode 50/60
And her first Pokémon will probably be an Eevee

Sham

The Guardian of War
The state of Pokégirls is so dire that I’ll be ecstatic if the new girl catches more than one. Will be screaming from the rooftops if she has a goal less than 50 episodes in
Pretty much. I wonder who whispered in their ear “they can’t battle anymore that’s not what little girls want” after BW

Septilefan

Sceptile
All I'm asking for is a girl lead character who knows what she wants from day 1 and it doesn't take her ages to catch a Pokemon. Plus, she's always loved Pokemon!

Bare minimum...
Lol, that described the opposite of May's start. She didn't know what she wanted to do, didn't like pokemon at first, etc. Granted she caught Wurmple about 14 eps into Hoenn but that's the only difference.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Lol, that described the opposite of May's start. She didn't know what she wanted to do, didn't like pokemon at first, etc. Granted she caught Wurmple about 14 eps into Hoenn but that's the only difference.
May took 14 episodes to catch her first Pokémon (apart from Torchic), and discovered her goal in episode 13.
Serena took 47 episodes to catch her first Pokémon (apart from Fennekin), and discovered her goal in episode 40.
Chloe took 49 episodes to catch her first Pokémon, and discovered her goal in episode... wait... does 120 count? Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.