• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatoSereFan224888

So no teenage Ash?
He would have his own spin-off series on YouTube. He would be older. But he travels the world facing trainers he's never met before to see how he stacks up against them. Basically Ash would be by himself with Pikachu of course.

SatoSereFan224888

Can Serena be in it as his girlfriend?
She will be but she'll be busy with getting her acting career going. She and Aria decide to become actresses.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Pokémon School Teenage Romcom
SIGN

ME

UP!

Bonus points if numerous girls compete for Ash's heart, including Misty and Serena, BUT... Ash chooses someone else. Someone who also seeks to become a Pokemon Master! :D

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Is this a prediction or a fanfiction thread?
In all fairness, in a way, the two go hand-in-hand when you think about it. Both predicting and/or voicing your desires for the SV anime utilizes a similar mindset for creating the plot, setting, and etc. for a SV anime fanfic.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
How is it an insult? I find it not being his last season more of an insult, since they've made him top in the world, what else can they do?
Honestly? Let him catch more Pokémon next season, including legendaries. They wasted the battle part of being a trainer in a season where he had to share to the spotlight with the creators favored new character, Goh.

Seriously this was the worst season to test out the dual protagonist thing.

SatoSereFan224888

Okay I gotta tell ya, the fact that you want Journeys to be Ash's last season, which would be a huuuuuge insult btw, tells me you're okay and or like status quo of Journeys
I don’t like Journeys. I also don’t like how Ash has been written since SM. I really want Ash to beat Leon or at the very least tie him in the PWC final. I fear Ash will be treated much worse in Paldea. Plus he shouldn’t go to Paldea.

SatoSereFan224888

Don't forget Ash is a researcher now, he might go to Paldea to research about the Terastal phenonenon
Not gonna happen. Ash I feel is done with research. He wants to settle down in life.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Honestly? Let him catch more Pokémon next season, including legendaries. They wasted the battle part of being a trainer in a season where he had to share to the spotlight with the creators favored new character, Goh.

Seriously this was the worst season to test out the dual protagonist thing.
How exactly does having Ash catch more random Pokémon make the series better?

Status
Not open for further replies.