• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
There's going to be so much salt when Ash is revealed to be in the next series. Lol
I can guarantee someone is going to yell about how this series is a reboot. Every single series since BW has been accused of being a reboot for some reason

U.N. Owen

How exactly does having Ash catch more random Pokémon make the series better?
Because people who project onto Ash and want him to catch their favorites get to be satisfied.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

U.N. Owen

I doubt it, most people want him gone lol
People want him gone on their own terms which tends to involve him riding out into the sunset with their shipping partner of choice. This is the internet. People being mad at getting what they want but now how they want it is normal.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
How exactly does having Ash catch more random Pokémon make the series better?
1. Him continually catching new ones would keep things from getting stale, like things did in Journeys

2. What better way to further improve as a trainer outside of battling than raise many different Pokémon?

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
2. What better way to further improve as a trainer outside of battling than raise many different Pokémon?
Journeys already suffers from a focus issue. With him catching lots of new pokémon, you'll just get another black and white situation, where they make Ash catch so many new pokémon that they can't give enough screentime to them.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Journeys already suffers from a focus issue. With him catching lots of new pokémon, you'll just get another black and white situation, where they make Ash catch so many new pokémon that they can't give enough screentime to them.
To be honest I don’t think the problem in unova was the quantity of pokemon, but the writing. How couldn’t they find the time to give enough development to nine pokemon over the course of 100+ episodes?

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
To be honest I don’t think the problem in unova was the quantity of pokemon, but the writing. How couldn’t they find the time to give enough development to nine pokemon over the course of 100+ episodes?
Cause Ash is not the only character that needs development. You have his companions, friends, rivals, etc... You need a balance. Unova suffered from too much stuff to develop, like the fact that Cilan was really underdeveloped by the end.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Goh: *literally catches Pokemon as a Pokemon trainer*
Everyone: omfg, what an abuser
Goh: *has fun with Ash*
Everyone: HE TREATS AHS LIKE A PET, OMG

This fandom is embarrassing
Wow some people really go way too far in some stuff.

@satosere224888 please give it a rest. I can understand that you want Ash to retire and "settle down", but that has like 0,000001% chance to happen. Ash probably is going to school,so you might better accept it. This is no attack towards you in any way. Just some advice.

Why hate on a series that you haven't seen yet or know anything about? We can only speculate and don't get our hopes too much. But we can't be too negative either.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Cause Ash is not the only character that needs development. You have his companions, friends, rivals, etc... You need a balance. Unova suffered from too much stuff to develop, like the fact that Cilan was really underdeveloped by the end.
I understand that, but I don’t believe there wasn’t enough time for it. Specially with so many episodes featuring characters of the day or entire arcs where much wasn’t happening in terms of story (Decolore Islands).

Status
Not open for further replies.