• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Yeah people acting like something is impossible because they don’t want it to happen is why discussing this goes in circles.

They’re literally not? Their whole point is that nothing is impossible and that it could come back not that they want it back or that it has to come back. None of their posts have been definitive.

probably over analyzing things again then so my bad, it's more so due to how that sentence I quoted is structured, is why i called it out.

it's not wrong for anyone to speculate about the future, since no one knows anything.

but when I see the word "absolute" in sentence, that doesn't feel like speculation and more like someone trying to speak fact, but again that's just my interpretation of things.

I do not want to get into debate wars again, especially right now with such an uncertain future.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
probably over analyzing things again then so my bad, it's more so due to how that sentence I quoted is structured, is why i called it out.

it's not wrong for anyone to speculate about the future, since no one knows anything.

but when I see the word "absolute" in sentence, that doesn't feel like speculation and more like someone trying to speak fact, but again that's just my interpretation of things.

I do not want to get into debate wars again, especially right now with such an uncertain future.
You’re fine it’s no problem but when they use the word absolute they’re specifically saying they don’t like when people are acting as if the future is absolute not that they think it is absolutely set in stone:

I just don't like how people here are talking like it's an absolute fact that the old formula is gone forever. Like it's all speculation
If anything you agree with them that it’s just speculation.

World Turtle

I don't know if I want Ash to leave just yet. It would be interesting to explore Ash trying to figure out what to do next after becoming world champion.

Also, after seeing him in Pikachu's dream sequence cheering him on with the rest I'd like Larvitar to be officially caught by Ash. So if we continue with the world tour and international team formula I hope he's the Johto capture.

Having spoiled myself on leaks I'm oddly not feeling for any of the Paldea Pokemon in a "OMG ASH MUST GET THIS!" way. It's weird. This has never happened to me before. Sure there is stuff I like but nothing I'm die hard about. I still hope he gets something of course.

Okay so it's hard to imagine Ash Ketchum having new companions because he's a World Champion Now??

I said It's the end of Journeys not the end of Entire Pokémon Anime but tch, I accepted that Ash will still return for SV Anime but this time the "World Champion" title is ignored for Obvious reasons.

If you were to write a SV Anime, it's not that hard to write Iono or Maybe like Nemona as Ash's friends but Ash is the teacher this time for obvious reasons.

is that really hard to write Ash Ketchum into SV Anime??

SatoSereFan224888

Okay so it's hard to imagine Ash Ketchum having new companions because he's a World Champion Now??

I said It's the end of Journeys not the end of Entire Pokémon Anime but tch, I accepted that Ash will still return for SV Anime but this time the "World Champion" title is ignored for Obvious reasons.

If you were to write a SV Anime, it's not that hard to write Iono or Maybe like Nemona as Ash's friends but Ash is the teacher this time for obvious reasons.

is that really hard to write Ash Ketchum into SV Anime??
Honestly that would be a slap to Ash wheres not world champion. This is why I don’t want him in SV. Tomiyasu is just gonna screw him over again. It’s disrespectful. Many fans are sick & tired of Ash getting reset almost every time he visits a new region.

Honestly that would be a slap to Ash wheres not world champion. This is why I don’t want him in SV. Tomiyasu is just gonna screw him over again. It’s disrespectful. Many fans are sick & tired of Ash getting reset almost every time he visits a new region.
Hmm.... I had an idea: Main character is the next protagonist but Ash is the main Villain, how about that? would it work? it's more of a What if scenario rather than a Serious idea at all.

Thoughts?

Niormon

its the end for the anime still no announcements.
I'm starting to think the main reason is because they want to keep Goh or want to hide the fact if is there or not I actually starting to wonder if Khu's riddle ( which is this) is related to the new anime we have 8 eevee and 8 gyms ( the leaker blow says Kohoru is gonna challange gyms after watching ash vs leon

this one leaker called Grookey he was the one who said Pikachu and G max Cinderace would battle in episode 132 ( his since deleted it tho I wish I took a screenshot)
But his been posting about "Journeys 2" since September and his post line up with what Khu posted in Nov 1 ( and we all know Khu is an actual leaker) so I'm starting to wonder if all 3 are gonna be in the new anime.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'm starting to think the main reason is because they want to keep Goh or want to hide the fact if is there or not I actually starting to wonder if Khu's riddle ( which is this) is related to the new anime we have 8 eevee and 8 gyms ( the leaker blow says Kohoru is gonna challange gyms after watching ash vs leon

this one leaker called Grookey he was the one who said Pikachu and G max Cinderace would battle in episode 132 ( his since deleted it tho I wish I took a screenshot)
But his been posting about "Journeys 2" since September and his post line up with what Khu posted in Nov 1 ( and we all know Khu is an actual leaker) so I'm starting to wonder if all 3 are gonna be in the new anime.
I don't believe that after how poorly Chloe was treated throughout Journeys that she will suddenly become the new main character of the entire anime.

Niormon

I don't believe that after how poorly Chloe was treated throughout Journeys that she will suddenly become the new main character of the entire anime.
I mean there is an eevee in the middle of Khu's tweet and his anime riddles are most of the time super easy compared to the game ones I'm not saying she gonna 100% be there but after the ash winning leak by also Khu and GrookyE I think I'm might actually be a believer for Chloe.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
If they couldn't keep Iris's seiyuu on board for a few episodes at a time, I doubt they're going to keep Kana Hanazawa on in a more permanent capacity than she is now.

lanmanna

It's just they moved too far beyond the old formula and wrote themselves into a corner. There's only two ways they can go back to the old formula. The first is to basically replace Ash with a brand new character, and the second is to completely hard reboot the entire anime, scrapping all the past 25 years worth of characters and stories and send Ash all the way back to the very beginning of his journey.
I don't see how they couldn't go back to it, tbh.

SatoSereFan224888

Hmm.... I had an idea: Main character is the next protagonist but Ash is the main Villain, how about that? would it work? it's more of a What if scenario rather than a Serious idea at all.

Thoughts?
I don’t like the idea of Ash being a villain. He’s so loved, turning him heel wouldn’t go well with fans.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If they couldn't keep Iris's seiyuu on board for a few episodes at a time, I doubt they're going to keep Kana Hanazawa on in a more permanent capacity than she is now.
And especially as the new lead of the entire show. The only way I believe that Chloe is replacing Ash is if TPC plans to have Eevee completely replace Pikachu as the franchise mascot.

Status
Not open for further replies.