• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
A SV anime should be about Giacomo and his journey of becoming a DJ and composing sick tunes for his team.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Between that, Houndstone, Palafin, and Flutter Mane, I have decided that GF wants more of each new Gen to be the next Dracovish or Galarian Darmanitan.
screw balancing, here have these:
  • Palafin Hero
  • Flutter Mane
  • Last Respects
  • Roaring Moon
:>

PsychoLogical

If they continue the all region tour in the next series I really hope the Paldean Gym leaders aren't shafted like the majority of the Galarian ones were. I need to see Larry in the anime.
eh, might be harder to justify region hopping without the PWC. Unless we want to have
Arven and Nemona travel with Ash around in which Nemona and Ash do battles like in random tournaments or whatever and Arven joining just to try going around other regions to see if anything works for his Mabosstiff while learning new food to cook.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Gods has ANY Pokemon game had such a wide variety of interesting characters as SV had? And that's me not still having seen every story aspect yet or the main climax ending either
SV are such well written games, brings a smile to my face
Performance issues aside, these games are honestly so damn perfect
I absolutely want the anime to incorporate paldean game elements and all the characters and mons HOWEVER

Why are people pretending continuing with the JN format means Paldea gets shafted and all?
Just because Galar got poorly treated doesn't mean Paldea has to suffer the same fate if they have proper execution
The CONCEPT of a world tour series should definitely remain imo, as well as the concept of letting the entire franchise be a sandbox for an anime series rather than just the current games, allows proper story progression and narratives as well. Make the home setting Mesagoza this time around, make sure to properly show all Paldean aspects this time, but also allow for new change structures in the anime formula, allow them to visit other regions too time to time, old characters and elements return, other stories from around the franchise to feature, etc

The anime should no longer JUST be restricted to the current game only, rather the franchise as a whole. JN was right about that, and the gen 9 series can carry it forward properly by giving a more refined execution

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Gods has ANY Pokemon game had such a wide variety of interesting characters as SV had? And that's me not still having seen every story aspect yet or the main climax ending either
SV are such well written games, brings a smile to my face
Performance issues aside, these games are honestly so damn perfect
I absolutely want the anime to incorporate paldean game elements and all the characters and mons HOWEVER

Why are people pretending continuing with the JN format means Paldea gets shafted and all?
Just because Galar got poorly treated doesn't mean Paldea has to suffer the same fate if they have proper execution
The CONCEPT of a world tour series should definitely remain imo, as well as the concept of letting the entire franchise be a sandbox for an anime series rather than just the current games, allows proper story progression and narratives as well. Make the home setting Mesagoza this time around, make sure to properly show all Paldean aspects this time, but also allow for new change structures in the anime formula, allow them to visit other regions too time to time, old characters and elements return, other stories from around the franchise to feature, etc

The anime should no longer JUST be restricted to the current game only, rather the franchise as a whole. JN was right about that, and the gen 9 series can carry it forward properly by giving a more refined execution

So what, So it can be Kanto's second fiddle?

Or Whole region or the Kanto show again.

That's all.

SatoSereFan224888

At this point I wouldn’t even mind Chloe being the main character for SV. She enrolls at Naranja Academy to learn more about Pokemon. The first couple episodes would focus on classes. Then she starts exploring Paldea. Not sure if she should travel with just Eevee or add a classmate or two. I really don’t want Ash in Paldea. He doesn’t fit the region.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Larry should be the new protagonist. Instead of badges he collects promotions. The filler episodes would be him doing the most mundane things. It would be perfect.

PsychoLogical

Iris was cool. She wasn't Cynthia tier but she was legitimately challenging in her own right

Diantha is where Champions in general really started to go downhill in both power level and characterization (although I did like Kukui and Leon eventually grew on me they were incredibly easy to beat)
Yeah, there hasn't been a really interesting or good champion for awhile now, and Geeta is maybe even more lame than Leon. She basically also has no character. Just "I'm the champion and chairperson."
meh, I think Nemona was essentially portrayed and built up as the actual "champion" rather than her.

Also, I failed to beat Kukui the first time lmao.

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of War
Iris was cool. She wasn't Cynthia tier but she was legitimately challenging in her own right
True but she’s no really memorable in the grand scheme of things but that’s different from power level :/. I never had an issue with here
Diantha is where Champions in general really started to go downhill in both power level and characterization (although I did like Kukui and Leon eventually grew on me they were incredibly easy to beat)
You found Kukui easy to beat? Diantha did start the trend of “easy Champions” but I think Kukui (SM) and Leon (SWSH) ares levels ahead of her (XY) in terms of strength (difficulty).

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
We deserve a SoL series called Larry's ordinary adventures.

My name is Larry. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Medali where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Pokémon League, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a plate of grilled rice balls and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Last edited:
How tf is a 5 year old an E4 member? Does this make her a super prodigy better than Ash and literally every other trainer ever?
What’s with the Larry obsession (haven’t played SV)
Ngl I really wanna see Arven and his doggo in the SV anime

The anime should no longer JUST be restricted to the current game only, rather the franchise as a whole. JN was right ab
It should have been like that in XYZ so that it wasn’t rushed. And frankly since the beginning so that they could start XY earlier

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
How tf is a 5 year old an E4 member? Does this make her a super prodigy better than Ash and literally every other trainer ever?
What’s with the Larry obsession (haven’t played SV)
he's the funniest character in the series, he's basically a normal (depressed) office worker who was assigned to be a gym leader, which he isn't very enthusiastic about
and then it's revealed later he's part of the elite 4 and was told to change types, which he is also not pleased about
he's basically the realest and has some of the best lines in the game

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

If you want me to be honest, Arven and his dog pal is one of the main reasons why I think he should be one of Ash's new companions lmao. And why some of Journeys' region hopping aspect should remain at an extent, have him travel all over the world with Ash after the Treasure Hunt starts to see if anything works for you-know-what before finding a potential solution with the herbs.

Ray123

Wow!!
I wrote in different tread here a while ago (back in jul) my thoughts about the next anipoke and i said I wanted the new champion and Ash's new Champion rival to be someone young and a new champion themselves just like Ash.

and i just heard that Nemona is the real Champion and final battle of the champion league story!! And that very close to my idea! now i really hope Ash stay in the anime and Nemona to be his new Champion rival.

What I want to see..

The next Ash Rival is also a champion but he/she is a young and new champion just like Ash and close in skill I think this makes a better champion Rival then Leon (I like Leon I think he is a good rival but the difference in level is too much).

the young champion has more screen time Then Leon and They are friendly and nice.

New Ash Friend 1 (Boy) is an E4 (like how Misty and Brock where Gym Leaders)

New Ash Friend 2 (Girl) is a new trainer who wants to take the Gym challenge, she wants to challenge the young champion.

Keep the around the World journey.

Keep the old characters returns.

Keep the mix of old and New Pokemon in Ash's team.

No Gym challenge for Ash.

That's what I said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.