• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I just want to see Penny because of this. Let us have our first weeb!
FiQQj50XgAAi8Sa

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
The reason why I don't think Goh (and the world tour format by extension) isn't coming back is because it would be dumb for a show that's meant to advertise (although it has been breaking away from that aspect) to bring back a character who's divisive in the West and has a mostly negative reception in the East

MaMcMu

I'm happy to see that Satoshi's story will continue!

I hope Nakano Satoshi returns as the lead character designer and the series can strive for the wonderful quality of animation from Sun & Moon but I imagine that they might not have enough staff to pull off that.
Amen to that! The smears and One Piece-esque reactions are what made Sun & Moon bombastic.
To repeat what I keep advicing, they should hire for more staff.

Remix2

Might be asking for too much I like have the guy from the coco/power of us movie for lead character designer.

But honestly I think the main thing Pokémon’s need a is a good storyboarder given that there only good ones are yaijma( who have been busy with summer time rendering) and tomiyasu(despite me thinking that he not a good show runner he’s a pretty good stroyboarder).

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Might be asking for too much I like have the guy from the coco/power of us movie for lead character designer.
That’s the I was talking about.

BlueDragonfangirl

Loool at people thinking Dawn or Ash are going to become mentors of some kind haha
Bless them, they had such high hopes for this to happen.

Why can’t we have the BW art style back? That was easier to animate than XY. Heck even the M23 art style is good

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto

But honestly I think the main thing Pokémon’s need a is a good storyboarder given that there only good ones are yaijma( who have been busy with summer time rendering) and tomiyasu(despite me thinking that he not a good show runner he’s a pretty good stroyboarder).

Asada Yuuji is a good storyboarder, he mostly just works with Iwane who is solo key animating episodes. Tomiyasu's storyboards are intentionally meant to be ambitious and that's why he only storyboards every so often because he only does so when his ambitions can be fulfilled.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
I think Ash will obviously lose a match in Paldea but I think the days of Ash having a lot of losses is over. JN wasn't really new. Even in Kalos and Alola, Ash rarely lost
Leon, world's strongest trainer lost against Ash, and of course there can exist stronger trainer in the Pokemon world. So I believe there is nothing wrong with Ash losing to someone as log as that someone is a very experienced trainer on same levels of Ash. The loss against Bea was very well done for example.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Leon, world's strongest trainer lost against Ash, and of course there can exist stronger trainer in the Pokemon world. So I believe there is nothing wrong with Ash losing to someone as log as that someone is a very experienced trainer on same levels of Ash. The loss against Bea was very well done for example.
That's a poor way to word it. A stronger trainer can't simply manifest out of nowhere. When Ash became the Alola Champion, he was clearly not suddenly the best trainer in the world because of Champions like Cynthia and Lance. But after defeating Leon, touted as the best of the best, the real fun and challenge isn't finding a stronger trainer.

It's rather how do you deal with being the best of the best? And how will you inspire the next generation to not only be as great as you, but also surpass you?

It's like Po becoming a Kung Fu Master in Kung Fu Panda 3. Becoming a skilled Warriror is relatively easy. It's teaching the next generation that's more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.