• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Here’s a question regardless of whether you think Ash’s Primeape will return or not if it did come back and rejoin Ash’s team and evolve when do you think that would happen?

It would rejoin Ash’s team at the beginning of the gen 9 portion of the anime or would join in the middle or towards the end portion of the gen 9 part of the anime.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Here’s a question regardless of whether you think Ash’s Primeape will return or not if it did come back and rejoin Ash’s team and evolve when do you think that would happen?

It would rejoin Ash’s team at the beginning of the gen 9 portion of the anime or would join in the middle or towards the end portion of the gen 9 part of the anime.
Where even is the guy with Primape now?

MunchMunch

I could see it. Technically Primape is only in training.

charinija

Pokemon Master

For example, there is a tournament specific only to primapes. Ash calls Oak. Oak asks Antony for Primeape. Oak sends it to Ash.

Primeape can come if the writers want.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Instead of evolving her Eevee, Chloe will simply get enough Eevees to get all the Eeveelutions. Then her plot in Paldea is to fight Penny over who is the biggest Eevee fan.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I feel like people here have never watched another tv show before lol.

Lots of TV Shows are long running and have main characters do different things as the series continues. People can change, goals can change. Lots of long running series do this.
I mean the first part of their post is asking what would the goal be so clearly they're not limiting themselves to just what the characters current goals are lol

MunchMunch

I mean the first part of their post is asking what would the goal be so clearly they're not limiting themselves to just what the characters current goals are lol
No I got that, I'm just saying that the anime would likely just make it up as they went along, just like Project Mew \s.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Just another thought for the sake of speculation:

The line about "I'm want to go on a journey" is strange because... Well, Ash's been journeying for a while and he is not really that duty-bound by Cerize so I wouldn't be surprised with a comical scene where Goh tells Ash who replies he was thinking about doing the same then it turns out the whole parting ways thing is such a misdirection.

I won't put my money on that one, but it'd be fun if it happened

As I've said elsewhere, the lore doesn't quite work like that; they'd have to make massive changes to Paldea's lore for there to be (end/postgame spoilers)past AND future paradoxes in the same timeline. Not to mention, it would require huge changes to the professors and Arven's story. Also, FYI (general game spoilers) nobody really makes a huge fuss about Korai/Miraidon, since most people just seem to consider them some weird kind of Cyclizar. These Pokémon are not some incredibly recognizable legendaries like Dialga or Palkia; they're just some weird-looking Pokémon.

Personally, I've loved Scarlet because our Koraidon is such a cute dork in the cutescenes he was in. He feels more like a starter than the other two for some reason.

His ride form in the cutescenes (and picnics) is actually better than the battle/riding on the region one

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Instead of evolving her Eevee, Chloe will simply get enough Eevees to get all the Eeveelutions. Then her plot in Paldea is to fight Penny over who is the biggest Eevee fan.
Her sole goal will be to fight other Eevee trainers and become the strongest eeveelution trainer in the world. She is going after the Eevee Master title.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf

I'll say the middle as the most likely while the end portion the least likely.
For example, there is a tournament specific only to primapes. Ash calls Oak. Oak asks Antony for Primeape. Oak sends it to Ash.

Primeape can come if the writers want.
Ash learning about and going to a tournament then meeting Antony and Primeape there by chance would be a more likely scenario.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Ash learning about and going to a tournament then meeting Antony and Primeape there by chance would be a more likely scenario.
A Charizard-like scenario makes more sense to me. He'll get Prieampe from Oak.

If they want to bring it, the writers will bring it. And now let the situation of Pidgeot Squirtle and Prieampe become clear.

We haven't seen Pidgeot for 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.