• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Nemona is Prolly gonna be the rival since Prolly she admires her dad Ash who is like the Leon of the series
Since Ash is the Monarch, I wouldn't want to tell people my last name is Ketchum either. The whole Pokemon world knows about him
Ik it’s all fun and games but if you’re legit entertaining the idea that dawn and ash got married then you’re being delusional. She never liked him that way.
Lol it is a joke. Though I am seriously about that resemblance

Dragneelo

Anipoke Hiveleader
Ik it’s all fun and games but if you’re legit entertaining the idea that dawn and ash got married then you’re being delusional. She never liked him that way.

The mom is either latias or bayleef because ash is most likely to put his mysterious pipe in that dungeon.
Dude thinks he knows how to read a girl's heart

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think that this series will be like Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy in that there is a new main cast but there are plenty of returning characters and references to past events.

Tobunarimo

Bird-Brain Banter
So...who do you want as VAs (can be dub or sub) for the gen 9 characters?
As long as dub for Roy (or any character for that matter) isn't Chris Niosi I don't really care for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.