• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Master Pikachu 11

I think Gou will stay permanently. His dream allows him to do so. For this he was made a companion, and would it make sense if he had not been?
As for Cinderace, why would Gou remove him from the main team? I think its presence would not prevent you from catching 9th gen Pokémon
They have already tried this in Johto with Ash’s Kanto starters pretty much stealing the Johto starters spotlight. You could argue that they did have Ash keep both Bulbasaur and Chikorita on the same team, but they eventually had Ash leave it at Oak’s to be the ambassador, so then Chikorita/Bayleef can get more focus. Charizard was left for training and Ash was able to go get Cyndaquil, Squirtle went back to his squad which is also considered training and Ash was able to get Totodile. Leaving both Cinderrace and Sobble at the Cerise’s lab so that he can catch and promote the Gen 9 starters is not ideal. Considering both of those Pokémon especially Cinderrace are his main Pokémon that he brings with him on his journey to every region. So if he sticks around and he continues to use Cinderrace and Sobble it will just steal the spotlight and focus from the Gen 9 starters and they will repeat Johto all over again. If he doesn’t bring them then it would be as bad as Ash leaving Pikachu at Oak’s. Cinderrace is Goh’s main partner and first Pokémon that he has captured, so I can’t see him leave it just so he can catch the new Gen fire type. It just won’t be the same.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
PM2019 at least is that kind of a series series I can see it happening and probably the last chance for Ash to leave for good thanks to the format. If not then he'll be forever in the anime or they'll drag the series out for generations with barely any progress in Ash becoming the world champion which would be the dead seal for the anime as a whole.

axelme

This is what I think will happen with pokemon from here:

This group that we have now will become the new group and carry on into the next series. Ash is set to finally accomplish his goal of becoming a pokemon master by defeating leon, the previously undefeated here. when he does that his goal will be accomplished. he cant go back to challenging gyms after winning the world series. From this point on ash will assume the role of mentor. he'll fill the role brock used o have. This leaves go to become the new ash. he'll be inspired by ash to challenge the gyms and will do so in the next region. the girl(forget her name) will join them with a new interest in pokemon and slowly obtain a goal.

The other idea i have is that once ash beats leon at the end of this series he will leave and go will take over with the girl and a new companion next series from that region

axelme

I honestly hope Ash's journey ends here. Keeping him around doesn't really serve much of a purpose if it means he won't get to grow as a Trainer; they should just end his journey here, and start a proper reboot.
i mean, they say ash is iconic to the series and he is but other long running anime have rebooted with new lead characters and done fine. naruto being the biggest example that comes to mind

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Its just people who believe in what they see. Why do people hate BW?
Some dislike cuz how poorly they reset ash and some dislike cuz they heard that many dislike bw. I dont dislike BW bcs ash got defeated by snivy after defeating 2 legendary....i just got used to the formula that ash will be nerfed the next season leading to more development and fun.
In journeys their goal is to show every pokemon and so catching is priotized over battling. I think "gotta catch em all" is not japanese tagline.so it doesnt guarantee that next gen will only focus on catching.

They are neglecting ash in this season which makes people believe that his development is over.Has ash developed only cuz he won the league?is that why hooh chose ash? i believe future writers gonna unscrew what these writers screwed up.

For me jn is just a different way to nerf ash by making goh protagonist

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Its just people who believe in what they see. Why do people hate BW?
It's a far cry from its original game incarnation when Game Freak started putting more effort into storytelling. Even without it, the anime was doing well until everything went to crap either after Castelia City when original TP was spunged into nothingness or the Pokemon World(?) Tournament where it suddenly decided to waste away potential like crazy. It also didn't help matters they decided to adapt the B2W2 plot but then had the audacity to have reformed N tell the group, "so yeah, this happened before I became a drifter before you all met me."

Last edited:
It's a far cry from its original game incarnation when Game Freak started putting more effort into storytelling. Even without it, the anime was doing well until everything went to crap either after Castelia City when original TP was spunged into nothingness or the Pokemon World(?) Tournament where it suddenly decided to waste away potential like crazy. It also didn't help matters they decided to adapt the B2W2 plot but then had the audacity to have reformed N tell the group, "so yeah, this happened before I became a drifter before you all met me."
Ah, yes but what does it have to do with my original post?

Status
Not open for further replies.