• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Stop watching it then! Problem solved. I am sick of ppl hating on this series for no reason at all
If you have already decided that people have 'no reason' at all, then I don't see any point in your reply.

D

Deleted member 384931

If you have already decided that people have 'no reason' at all, then I don't see any point in your reply.
You can hate something
And you can hate something for no reason at all because you dont like a character. This is more controversial than BW back in the day.

D

Deleted member 384931

Look this series isnt flawless. But give it a break and watch it. If you dont like it, that is fine, but dont ruin the fun for others. And you can express your opinion, but do it in a way ppl can enjoy it.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
...You know you could just drop this series here and now and vanish and never to be seen again right?
And why I would do that? I watch this series cause I want. And I have the to right to criticize it as long as I have respect for the users that like the series.

Something it seems you lack by the way.

I agree. I am sick of ppl hating on this series.
You know what they say "One man's meat is another man's poison"

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
And why I would do that? I watch this series cause I want. And I have the to right to criticize it as long as I have respect for the users that like the series.

Something it seems you lack by the way.

You know what they say "One man's meat is another man's poison"
There's a DIFFERENCE in constructive criticism to a series you are watching and hate watching, which is what you seem to be doing. You don't like this series at all, you just hate it and want it to end. So just stop watching. Come back when the new saga begins
Clearly this series ain't for you and we are tired of hearing your whining

santiagus

There's a DIFFERENCE in constructive criticism to a series you are watching and hate watching, which is what you seem to be doing. You don't like this series at all, you just hate it and want it to end. So just stop watching. Come back when the new saga begins

Cause I have hope.

I have my reasons to not like this series and still watch it. I would expose it later cause it's extensive.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
I havent seen him whining as much as people defend goh

santiagus

...You know you could just drop this series here and now and vanish and never to be seen again right?

The "don't watch if you don't like it" is such a poor argument, it's just made to silence people who have different thoughts. Sorry but that does not work that way.

I will give you the reason why I watch it: Cause I can and cause I want. Also I want the show to maybe change my mind in the future, how I'm going to do that if I stop watching it?

And by the way, why do you give a Like to my whinings then?

Now I will expose why I don't like Pokemon Journeys so you see that this is not blind hatred.

1-The catchem all is boring where is the fun on someone who catches Pokemon with such ease, I'm not speaking about the Suicunes and the rest, even weak Pokemon were suposed to be fought why are they redoing that for a single charachter?

2- Pokémon development have been somewhat dissapointing, it's like is not the most important thing anyway, some Pokémon have development and then they return again being extensions on the shoulder or 1 minute gag characters, Gengar appears in the next episode, what is he going to do? Nothing then what is the point of that Pokémon. And all Goh Pokemon are backgorund characters. I know that in another seasons some Pokémon deserved more but does this make some justice.

3- Pokemon as tools. and by that I mean Go wants his Pokemon to reach Mew, for what reason? For himself and that's it. And for that he wants to catch all Pokémon, such a rare goal, what is even the relation? Cause it has the genes of all Pokémon? I do not get it. For me it seems that he uses Pokemon as tools. He loves them? Maybe, but still tools. And then some of you will say but Pokemon trainers use they Pokemon to fight and be the best. Yes but they travel together, they share moments together, they fight together. They grow together. Some of that have been lost in this season.

4- The writters decided to make Goh the main attraction and it's not working, they give him everything. How likeable is a character that have anything without having some stepbacks or some hard moments. It's realistic? Suicune was that realistic? Come on.

5. For that the writters decided to sacrifice some big things to help Goh reach that status. First of all Development of Ash Pokemon with the exception of Riolu and Farfetch'd. And then the one that infuriates me the most the Gatcha Machine.

6. The gatcha is the worst thing that happened to Team Rocket since the cancelled Team Rocket vs Team Plasma that killed their momentum in Unova. Team Rocket had some amazing chemistry with his Pokemons and they destroyed that for some reason. Team Rocket is in this series but something seems wrong with them. And now they have a Morpeko who hates them and a Chewtle that appears once in a year.

7. Goh is a good character when he is not catching Pokémon and remainding us that he has the future in his hands. I liked him in the Eevee episode. Goh could be a much better character if he was an explorer or even a blog writter or a Poketuber who wants to travel the world .So much potential lost. Also the dynamic he has with Ash. I don't like it. They need to be more different.

8. Some episodes where infuriating, the Unova episode with Lucario and Cinderace was bad and let's not talk about Jealous Pikachu.

9. This series is fanservice gone wrong, Dragonite, Gengar and Lucario for Ash, but in the end what do they do? Nothing. We have a world tour series and 50% of the episodes are set in Kanto. We have a PWT and it seems secondary we could have had a bad streak arc and it got treated as a joke. We will see how the returns work. But of they are like Mewtwo, a one time wonder, then this is disapointing.

10. The majority of the PWT have been really poor battles with the exception of all the Fighting types battles.

11. The pace on this series seems weird, also is like it hates arcs or subplots, example Morpeko: Morpeko appeared in one episode, then he appears in another region some episodes later without explanation and without being mentioned before.

And this why I don't like this series. Am I right? Probably not, but this is my opinion.

Wow Wow... Who ranted on my thread?
The "don't watch if you don't like it" is such a poor argument, it's just made to silence people who have different thoughts. Sorry but that does not work that way.

I will give you the reason why I watch it: Cause I can and cause I want. Also I want the show to maybe change my mind in the future, how I'm going to do that if I stop watching it?

And by the way, why do you give a Like to my whinings then?

Now I will expose why I don't like Pokemon Journeys so you see that this is not blind hatred.

1-The catchem all is boring where is the fun on someone who catches Pokemon with such ease, I'm not speaking about the Suicunes and the rest, even weak Pokemon were suposed to be fought why are they redoing that for a single charachter?

2- Pokémon development have been somewhat dissapointing, it's like is not the most important thing anyway, some Pokémon have development and then they return again being extensions on the shoulder or 1 minute gag characters, Gengar appears in the next episode, what is he going to do? Nothing then what is the point of that Pokémon. And all Goh Pokemon are backgorund characters. I know that in another seasons some Pokémon deserved more but does this make some justice.

3- Pokemon as tools. and by that I mean Go wants his Pokemon to reach Mew, for what reason? For himself and that's it. And for that he wants to catch all Pokémon, such a rare goal, what is even the relation? Cause it has the genes of all Pokémon? I do not get it. For me it seems that he uses Pokemon as tools. He loves them? Maybe, but still tools. And then some of you will say but Pokemon trainers use they Pokemon to fight and be the best. Yes but they travel together, they share moments together, they fight together. They grow together. Some of that have been lost in this season.

4- The writters decided to make Goh the main attraction and it's not working, they give him everything. How likeable is a character that have anything without having some stepbacks or some hard moments. It's realistic? Suicune was that realistic? Come on.

5. For that the writters decided to sacrifice some big things to help Goh reach that status. First of all Development of Ash Pokemon with the exception of Riolu and Farfetch'd. And then the one that infuriates me the most the Gatcha Machine.

6. The gatcha is the worst thing that happened to Team Rocket since the cancelled Team Rocket vs Team Plasma that killed their momentum in Unova. Team Rocket had some amazing chemistry with his Pokemons and they destroyed that for some reason. Team Rocket is in this series but something seems wrong with them. And now they have a Morpeko who hates them and a Chewtle that appears once in a year.

7. Goh is a good character when he is not catching Pokémon and remainding us that he has the future in his hands. I liked him in the Eevee episode. Goh could be a much better character if he was an explorer or even a blog writter or a Poketuber who wants to travel the world .So much potential lost. Also the dynamic he has with Ash. I don't like it. They need to be more different.

8. Some episodes where infuriating, the Unova episode with Lucario and Cinderace was bad and let's not talk about Jealous Pikachu.

9. This series is fanservice gone wrong, Dragonite, Gengar and Lucario for Ash, but in the end what do they do? Nothing. We have a world tour series and 50% of the episodes are set in Kanto. We have a PWT and it seems secondary we could have had a bad streak arc and it got treated as a joke. We will see how the returns work. But of they are like Mewtwo, a one time wonder, then this is disapointing.

10. The majority of the PWT have been really poor battles with the exception of all the Fighting types battles.

11. The pace on this series seems weird, also is like it hates arcs or subplots, example Morpeko: Morpeko appeared in one episode, then he appears in another region some episodes later without explanation and without being mentioned before.

And this why I don't like this series. Am I right? Probably not, but this is my opinion.
They should have ended Pokemon Journeys with Ash parting away with Goh and Forgot the Cerise laboratory Existed in the first place, They should have stopped it a while ago but Every Shows has to end and Pokemon as a whole Franchise is no exception.
and Just let Ash Ketchum age. I had no chance but to ask Moderator to close this thread.

Anyway, what would Generation 9th and 10th Pokemon Anime be adapted well as Generation 11th Pokemon Anime after Pocket Monsters 2019 ends.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Anyway, what would Generation 9th and 10th Pokemon Anime be adapted well as Generation 11th Pokemon Anime after Pocket Monsters 2019 ends.
That varies on how PM2019/JN ends. If it even does that is.

Jibanyan

If for some reason gen 9 is this year(wouldn't be surprised) they could easily continue with the anime and just show the next gen Pokemon and characters then Ash defeats Leon and they move to something about gen 9

That varies on how PM2019/JN ends. If it even does that is.
What about Ash being replaced by a Game Protagonist or some random Trainer with no character development (I'm dubbing him "Joey" for sake of Fanfiction territory while I'm indifferent to him)?
Joey would just be a Random Trainer from Johto Region just like Ash, Let's throw around with his Pichu because why not... In Generation 9th? why not replace him with a Generation 9th Game Protagonist, that would be a nice pace of change.
But it will never happen because of Money.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
But it will never happen because of Money.
That's the obvious. If they were to replace him, it should've been done at the end of DP. But here we are. And considering they're still using him for the movies even after going AU, basically confirms they're not getting rid of him. Or ever that is. All they can do is just find ways to continue using him for whatever as he's the biggest marketing ploy they got for the anime due to him now being an iconic figure.

That's the obvious. If they were to replace him, it should've been done at the end of DP. But here we are. And considering they're still using him for the movies even after going AU, basically confirms they're not getting rid of him. Or ever that is. All they can do is just find ways to continue using him for whatever as he's the biggest marketing ploy they got for the anime due to him now being an iconic figure.
Yeah, It feels like Ash should have retired after the end of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Then Ash would be replaced with a Generic Trainer is known as Joey who starts out with an Unova Starter and this Hypothetical "Joey" would go around for like 100 new Episodes until when they get to Unova Pokemon league.
But no, they had to keep Ash in Pokemon Anime because of marketing and is an iconic figure too.

Status
Not open for further replies.