• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

desdar300

Nemo being a rival for ash would be pretty cool because the word on the street is that her little Pikachu clone is going to evolve.

I'd be cool for Pikachu to get a rivalry similar to the one that Greninja and Sawyer Sceptile had.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Nemo being a rival for ash would be pretty cool because the word on the street is that her little Pikachu clone is going to evolve.

I'd be cool for Pikachu to get a rivalry similar to the one that Greninja and Sawyer Sceptile had.
eh tbh, I’d prefer it if she was Ash’s Gen 9 companion instead.

Pokemon Master Roxas!

Returning PokeMaster
Honestly, There's not a lot of scvio Info from the games that we could predict/theorize for Ash's new journey. I wanna say it's too early to speculate till maybe the end of this month/early July if we get full blown info blowout. We don't know if there's Gyms or Gym replacements or new goals or the region name.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

Pokemon Master Roxas!

Returning PokeMaster
Not to fear! Since Scarlet and Violet seem to have Past and Future with possible time travel...

We'll get Future Ash to do all the motorbike gimmick stuff. :cool:
Uh, Name one anime series that has done the past/future as a plot/theme with the same character in past and future at the same time (other than Dragon Ball z/super that wasn't done as whole)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Uh, Name one anime series that has done the past/future as a plot/theme with the same character in past and future at the same time (other than Dragon Ball z/super that wasn't done as whole)
Stein’s Gate

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
oh with the mc?
Every message that the MC sent into the past messed with the future, and there was a part where the future version of the MC had to do things in a certain way so his past self would react…

Status
Not open for further replies.